Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-12-2024, 04:55 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The art of wrestling
scottymac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-15-2013, 08:47 PM

Scotty is sitting in a red leather chair. In his hand is a red leather book. He clears his voice for a moment.

Great ability develops and reveals itself increasingly with every new assignment.

Scotty closes the book.

Scotty: So this week on warfare I am being forced to compete in an extreme match. Something I am not happy about to say the least. So I am putting out an open challenge. For something I like to referee to as a Shoot fight.

Scotty pauses for a moment and smiles at the camera.

Scotty: I am not an animal and I don’t like being treated like one. Let me explain what a shoot match is. You can win one of two ways. By tapping out or knocking out your opponent. There are no rope breaks and because I don’t want to destroy my beautiful face no closed fist punches to the face.

Scotty stands and looks at a fireplace that is next to him.

Scotty: So is anyone man enough to face me in my match. Is anyone man enough to step up to the challenge and show everyone that wrestling can be an art once again.

Scotty pauses for a moment.

Scotty: Its time boys…..it’s time to step up and tap out.

Record
1-0-0

Next to tap out:
Prophecy/Crimson deadly

[Image: SM_1_8_2007.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
Jesus Christ Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they break rules and bones)

01-05-2015, 03:10 PM

I will Face you, in the name of the Lord.

[Image: ejWtON6.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post