Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
PAYBACK counters everything Peter Gilmour said
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-25-2013, 07:11 AM

Why waste time with intro or setting? PAYBACK IS HERE! Begin clips!

(11-23-2013, 08:42 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: Peter: I AM THE CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNNNNN. MY FRIENNNNNNNNNNDSSSS. AND I'LL KEEP ON FIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHTING TILL THE ENNNNNNNNNNND. I AM THE CHAMPION.. THE XTREEEEEEEEMEEE FUCKIN' CHAMPION.. ALL OF YOU ARE LOOOOOOOSERSSS CUZ I AM THE XTREME CHAMPIONNNNNNNNNN....... OF THE WOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRLD! FUCK YEAH!

Shut the fuck up! You sound like you're singing with a dick lodged in your throat!

Quote: Peter: I want to bask in the glory of my big title win. Ahh.... it feels sooo good to have this back in my possession. I mean let's face it, Mr. Radio was a great champion. He even won the 24/7 briefcase for holding the belt for a long time. I'm kind of glad he didn't try to cash it in on me because I don't know if I would've defeated him.

Huh????????????? When did Radio win a briefcase? I don't remember seeing him carrying one that day I refereed your match with him, and I don't see him running around now with a briefcase. Just what kind of briefcase do you think Radio has and what exactly are you fearing he's going to do with it against you? Shove it up your manhole sized manhole?

Then Rose and Peter start talking about some made up 12/7 rule that makes no sense at all. Does he even know he has the 24/7 title and does he know what 24/7 stands for? I sometimes don't know when to stop eating so I end up eating my plate and utensils, but even I know there's no such thing as 12/7. What the fuck bub.

Quote: Peter: Good point my love. I did forget about this stupid rule the last time I won this title. But this time, I know what's at stake. I know everybody is gunning for this belt and thinking I'm an unfit champion. It doesn't matter because I am not going to lose this belt. All of their pin attempts will FAIL just like Michael Bolton when he tried to do a metal album. God that was awful. Anyways, I promise never to let this belt leave my side.

You're going to keep it by your side instead of wear it? You're calling it 12/7 instead of 24/7? You make me want to step on your mouth!

Quote:Now back to the match if I may. Did you see how that roided up bald bitch tried to end my career by powerbombing me 60 times? 60 TIMES BABE! I'm lucky to even be standing next to you. My back is seriously killing me, but it was all worth it to get this back. He could've hit 70 maybe 100 of those weak as fuck powerbombs and I STILL would've beat Radio. I know he doesn't like me but the feeling is mutual. He's just a wannabe who takes steroids and has the IQ of a rattle.

Oh yeah bitch?

Quote: Peter: Isn't that right PAYTARD? You think that powerbombing me 60 times would keep me down? I knew you and Radio were working together to try and take me out. But even after all you did to me, I never gave up and I still came back to win the match. By the way Paytard, how's your head feeling after I hit you my belt? That's what you get for getting in my business you roided up bald bitch! Now stay the fuck away from me, or I will really end your career.

SUCK MY DICK!

Quote: Rose: Uh, babe I got to tell you something very important.

Peter: Don't tell me your pregnant. I thought you were on the pill.

HAHAHA HAHAHA HA HA HA! Oh boy! You thought you could get Rose pregnant. HA!

No, what she really wanted to tell you is that she has NOT been taking the pill BECAUSE she knows you are impotent anyway. Why would she need the pill with you?

This is where you might wanna sit down bub...

What Rose really wanted to tell you was very simple. Yes... she's pregnant just as you immediately suspected the moment she said she wanted to tell you something. You're a genius. The only problem is... it's NOT YOUR KID!

IT'S MR. XWF'S!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

What? You thought I'd sit here and lay claim to being the father? Fuck that. This PAYBACK dick isn't going anywhere near Rose Smith's vagina that probably looks like she spilled a cherry pie in her lap.

PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE!'s post:
Andrew Morrison (11-25-2013), Minxs (11-25-2013), SATAN! (11-25-2013), Theo Pryce (11-27-2013), Wallace Witasick (11-26-2013)