Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 07:36 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
I don't need a weapon
scottymac Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

02-15-2013, 07:30 PM

Scotty: A HARDCORE MATCH!

Scotty throws down a piece of paper he is holding.

Scotty: Can you believe this bull****. They are putting me in a F****** hardcore match.

James walks up to Scotty and picks up the piece of paper.

James: Scott calm down, Allen is up stairs, you don’t want him to hear you. It’s your second match in the company. You have to make a name for yourself. You have to wo….

Scotty: EARN MY SPOT! EARN MY SPOT! Don’t give me that S*** James. I’ve earned my spot. I’ve earn my place before I stopped foot in this company.

James: Ok Scott I get it. So show them you don’t need it. Show them that you are better than this type of match. Show them that you are a weapon.

Scotty gets a huge grin on his face. Scotty walks over to the man and kisses him. He grabs the paper from him.

Scotty: James you are my rock you know? You are great at keeping me grounded. I get what you are trying to say. This is just another way to dominate. Another way to show them what I’m about. But you know I’ve got to do it my way. I’ve got to do it the Scotty Mac way……

James laughs for a moment

James: The Scotty Mac way……Tell me Hun, what way is the Scotty Mac way?

Scotty: Well duh……fabulously of course.

Scotty snaps his finger as he said it.

James rolls his eyes for a moment.

James: Please don’t continue that stereotype. That fabulous and glimmer stuff does not suit you.

Scotty: Yeah I know but it’s what the marks expect. I have to play the role for now at least. People come to expect a man like me to act a certain way. For now, I have to play the game. I have to prance around a little…..I have to snap my finger…..I have to speak with a lisp at times. But believe me, once I get my name out there….all that BS is going to end. I am going to be an ass kicking, name taking champion who just happens to be a gay man. Just you wait and see.

Scotty hugs the man once again.

Scotty: I need to go do something real quick for this match. I have to figure out how I’m going to get in there head.

Scotty walks down a long hallway he opens a door and walks into a small room. Scotty walks over to a red wood bar and grabs a bottle of wine from the counter. Next Scotty reaches under and grabs a bucket full of ice. Scotty walks over to a chair next to a fireplace and places the bucket next to the chair. With the click of a button a fire breaks out in the fireplace. Scotty walks over to a video camera and turns it on. He walks towards a red leather chair ad sits. After a few moments Scotty clears his voice and begins to speak.

Scotty: Fifteen second…….

Scotty stops for a moment and takes a glass from the table next to him. Scotty opens the bottle and pours the red liquid into the glass. He swirls the glass for a moment and takes a sip.

Scotty: Did that sink in? It only took my fifteen second to win my début match. It only took fifteen second to make my first impact. Let me say the first of many deep impacts…….

Scotty smirks for a moment.

Scotty: So this week what do the management have in Store for the pink shooter. An extreme match.

Scotty takes a long drink for a moment. He takes a long deep breath for a moment.

Scotty: Let me say this about hardcore wrestling. Scotty mac does not need a weapon. He is a weapon. I can break your bone better than a table, I can make you bleed better then barb wire and I can knock you out better than any chair. So my two opponents……One Crimson deadly and Prophecy…….You two gentlemen I suggest you bring all the weapons you can get your hands on.

Scotty puts the glass down for a moment. He takes a red leather book that is next to him on the table. After flipping a few pages he smiles

Victory attained by violence is tantamount to a defeat, for it is momentary.

Scotty places the book down.

Scotty: Wrestling gentlemen is not about violence. It’s a science, it’s and art and it’s a skill. You see, I am an artist in that ring. What I do is a thing of beauty, but what you to men must turn to is violence. Because let’s be honest, I’m sure neither of you have the skills to step in the ring toe to toe with me in a show of technical wrestling.

Scotty takes the glass once again. He takes a long drink.

Scotty: So this time I two have to men I get to dominate……

Scotty stops for a moment and stares off into space.

Scotty: Sorry I was just thinking for a moment about the last time I was able to dominate two men at once……It was last……O wait I’m sorry this is a pg show isn’t it.

Scotty winks into the camera quickly.

Scotty: So that’s it gentlemen. An extreme triple threat math. In closing I can tell you, Scotty mac does not need a weapon to get extreme. He is extreme enough all on his own.

Scotty takes the glass again and takes a long drink. He throws the empty glass into the fire place. He stands up and stands in front of the fireplace.

Scotty: It’s time to step up…..and tap out. See you Wednesday……boys.

Record
1-0-0

Next to tap out:
Prophecy/Crimson deadly

[Image: SM_1_8_2007.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like scottymac's post:
(02-20-2013), Unknown Soldier (02-23-2013)