Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-15-2024, 11:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A small chance for a win, Big chance for Hell (RP 2)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-24-2013, 06:41 PM

Radio is seen sitting on the roof smoking a cigarette then picked up a camera he stole and turns it on to record his final message.

I'm alone, homeless, pissed, and just don't know what to do. I'm in a weak stage of my life right now and I have no idea what to do and there is nothing I can really do. At the Lethal Lottery Pay per view I have the smallest chance in the world of winning and no one has any confidence in the weak, cocky, Spaceman who cant pick up a win. I probably will lose because I'm in a very weak phase and the people and the things happening around me are not making things any easier. I may lose but at least I can always look forward to going to hell for my sins. I shouldn't be alive right now but I am because I'm selfish and I usually don't care about any one except for my fucking self! I've practically lost my wife! I have no fucking friends! oh, and not to mention that I haven't seen any of my kids for several weeks. My life couldn't get any worse and after the match nothing is going to change because I haven't had a major accomplishment since MY time. I miss my time because I had friends, brothers, I was looked at as a hero and now...now I'm seen as a just some misanthrope that no one fucking cares about and cant win for shit! yes, I was Xtreme champion for 50 days but did anyone care or did it really matter? I should have a 24/7 briefcase right now but guess what...I don't because now I'm just a weak person who hates everyone!

Eli James is in his prime he's ready to kick anyone's ass who steps in his path and will most likely be U.S. champ forever because everyone motherfucking knows that I cant fucking do it! Am I going to try? I'm going to do as much as I can with my current health. Ya know, I've held it in for too long and now I'm going to announce to the entire roster that Michael Radio has Cerulish Syndrome. The first stage is sickness then comes the neglection of others then comes weakness and finally comes death. Yes, you all heard it here! I'm going to fucking die and then all of you can throw a mother fucking party because I don't just hate all of you, you all fucking hate me! Ha ha ha ha! I cant wait to die actually because then I can never see your faces for several more years because we all fucking know that everyone on this fuck of roster is going to the same place. Hell if you are really excited here's an exact date: 12/25/13! Merry X-mas bitches!

Some more news is that the U.S. title match is going to be my last match because simply...Fuck you all. I don't have a single fucking thing to live for like I did when I was protecting the whole fucking galaxy. Micah, I know you're still there somewhere in that demon possessed body but Deep down I really do love you. With my entire heart. I have lost contact with Alexandra so you were all I fucking had and now you're gone too. There are so many things I wish I could take back...The biggest one would be even coming here. I should've accepted my fate in my time and I made a selfish decision of coming here. Bringing Isaiah here was also another selfish decision that cost me my wife. I want to congratulate Eli James on an early win because there's no chance I can actually pull off winning. I suppose this might be my last message to the XWF but I highly doubt anyone cares.

What I'm going to do for the last few weeks of my life are unknown but I'm going to leave that up to the Maker. I suppose this is a final goodbye to everyone who hated me all the way from my arrival to my death. If I could have one final wish it would to see my actual wife one last time. The one I love not the demon that has her body. If I was able to fight mine I'm sure she can fight hers. I would be say thank you but I don't thank any of you because I have nothing to have thanks for. All you people did was mock me and piss me off and all of you assholes are the ones that made me the way I am so see you in hell, bitches.

End Transmission

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-24-2013)