Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 12:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Life Changer pt.1 (RP 1)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-24-2013, 03:15 PM

This time in my life has been a very depressing one. Sometimes I try my hardest and at times I just couldn't give less of a fuck. There just isn't a single person in this world that could even possibly think of succeeding at making me happy. Micah is in a deranged state, Alexandra hasn't talked to me in over a month, my children wont talk to me, and I was kicked out of the house. I haven't even been going on my daily runs because I have nothing to work for. Hell, even Isaiah decided to get his own apartment and he wont let me live with him. I needed to go buy some alcohol and didn't feel like walking so I took the bus. I have nothing to live for anymore so All I really have is booze and self depression. There was one guy in line also getting some booze and I noticed that he was an army veteran. I have respect for any kind of veteran so as he turned around to leave I saluted to him. The man just looked at me and smirked.

???: Hey, you must be a veteran too. You just have that look about you.

Michael Radio: I suppose you could say that. I'm not necessarily a veteran but more like a...

???: Rogue Veteran?

How the hell could anyone just guess that?

???: Lets go to the back of the store ok?

Michael Radio: I don't even know your name or why you're asking me to go to the back of the store.

He looked into my eyes and nodded his head towards the back door. I wanted to know so I followed him. We both walked into the parking lot.

???: My name is Diego Perez.
[Image: hugh_jackman__les_miserables_london_premiere.jpg]

Diego Perez: You were here to buy some Alcohol correct? You're depressed and you have nothing left and I know how to help you. I'm going to need your name though.

Michael Radio: Michael Radio...

Diego Perez: Ok then, Michael You can come live with me for awhile and you know just live. It isn't the greatest house but its something and that's what you need. You can have my Booze if you want. I shouldn't drink any anyways because when I do I get a little to crazy for anyone to handle.

I nodded my head and took the bottle from his hands and followed him home. He probably just has a kind heart but there's something about him that really throw me off and get suspicious. I might just stick around and see how things play out though. As long as he doesn't try to kill me I'll get along with him just fine. We walked for about a mile until we arrived at his house and it was pretty run down but like he said it is something.

Diego Perez: Just make yourself at home and there are plenty of Bedrooms upstairs so just pick from one of those. Doesn't matter which one just don't pick mine! haha! mines the one with lights.

Michael Radio: What do you mean? do the other rooms not have lights?

Diego Perez: They can but your going to have to figure out how to do that on your own, buddy. Finally, do not under any circumstances go into the basement. Before you ask why, because I say so. Now go get comfortable I'm going to be in that basement doing my work.

I walked off and opened a door that was across the kitchen and went down to the basement. The kitchen is really beat up and the fridge is practically made from rust, the oven looks broken, and the sink has brown water. The living room...Everything is ripped up for some reason and the couch looks like no one has sat on it for what seems like forever. The stairs leading to the upstairs look like they would break at any second. The three open rooms were filled with dust and in the second room I think there was a skeleton that was at least one hundred years old. I have a feeling that this guy wasn't actually the owner of this house but he just kind of stumbled upon it and decided to take shelter here. I'm not going to say anything because fuck I need somewhere to stay even if it is in a shithole. I went with room one because it seemed to be the more safe of the three because it doesn't have a corpse or a giant fucking hole in the floor. Why do I get myself in these kind of things?

Michael Radio: Fuck my life!

Diego Perez: It really isn't that bad ya know.

Michael Radio: Gah, Fuck! I thought you were in the basement?

Diego Perez: Well I was but I came up for a coke and I heard you rummaging around and wanted to make sure you weren't in my room. hmm...How would you like to help me make some of the products I make?

Michael Radio: What do you make?

Diego Perez: Why can I never get a straight answer with anyone? I asked a question and everyone always has to reverse my question with another fucking question! But if you really must know what I make, I make guns. I make fucking guns because its fucking fun! No If you're done with your questions I would like to bring the conversation back to the previous question. Would you like to help me make the products?

Michael Radio: Why the fuck are you getting hostile? Why would I help someone make something and I don't even know what the hell to make?

Diego Perez: Answer the fucking question, Michael!

Michael Radio: Fine! I'll help you make the fucking guns because I have nothing else to fucking do you, Fuck!

Diego Perez: That's what I like to hear, Dammit! Now follow me to my workshop.

It turns out this guys a fucking psycho. I need something to take my mind off of everything so this is what I'm going to be doing for awhile apparently. I followed him down to the basement but then I thought of something and I just needed to ask him because it didn't make much sense to me.

Michael Radio: Didn't you say under no circumstances to ever come down here?

Diego Perez: This isn't the basement...

What the fuck? If this isn't his basement then...what? There's something extremely weird going on here. We finally got to his workshop and to my surprise there were quite a few other people working down here. Everyone just making guns and looking at me strangely.

Diego Perez: Welcome to the workshop, Mikey! This is where all the illegal guns get made!

Michael Radio: Illegal? Are you fucking kidding me right the fuck now!?

Diego Perez: We don't sell them so it doesn't matter. you'll find out what we do with them tomorrow. oh, and meet Drew Terrence and Ken Ferrell. You'll be working with them tomorrow and of course with me. A four man team!

Michael Radio: Did you really only invite me to your house just so you can add another member to your god damn team!? This Is bullshit, Diego!

Diego Perez: Listen those guns on those tables over there will make all of us rich and you'll be able to buy everything you've ever wanted your kids to have, Mikey!

Michael Radio: How the fuck do you know I have kids?

Diego Perez: I know everything about you, Michael. I know about Micah, your secret love for Alexandra Callaway, your oldest son Isaiah, and that Spectorizza took over your body.

How the fuck did he know that? How does he know so much about me god dammit! How long has this sick fuck been watching me? I just don't trust this guy at all but I'm curious about what he meant with guns and how they'll be making us a bunch of money.

Diego Perez: You seem surprised that I know all of that but we'll discuss all that later. For now we have to plan the heist we're going to pull tomorrow. Since you are new I'm going to have Ken fill you in on what is going to happen. Ken, Fill him in!

Ken Ferrell: Ok Cap, we're going to be robbing that big Wells Fargo bank in the middle of the city and our goal is to hopefully get over 4 million dollars so all of us can get one million each. We'll all be wearing masks, latex gloves, and professional suits. Me and Drew will be going straight through the front and make every get down this is where you and Diego come in which is from the back and you'll have a drill and get into that fucking vault. Once the drill is set and going you will cover it and Diego will leave and go grab the escape helicopter that we have stowed away only a few miles away. We get away, come here, and BAM! We're all rich!

Diego Perez: Now that you know the plan we will set up your gear and I want you to go get some rest and be fucking prepared

I shook my head and just walked up the stairs all the way to my room. I cant believe I'm going to be robbing a fucking bank with people I don't think I can even trust. I just better get some money!

TO BE CONTINUED...

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Mr. Radio's post:
(11-26-2013), AlexandraCallaway (11-24-2013)