Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:26 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Face of Deceit - Part 3 - "Heat-Up"
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-24-2013, 09:24 AM

The metal stairs clank as Smoke rushes down them, entering the large, open boiler room underneath the arena, an area with no real rooms, with its 'halls' only split with the many pipes - big and small - running through the complex. Off in the distance, building works can be heard operating, as if fixing, or placing in new pipes.

Smoke looks around to see if there are any cameras, but he doesn't see any. He unravels the paper given to him by Steve, which reads;

l saw them go ln the boller room before but l dld not follow

Smoke folds the sheet and puts it in his pocket once again. Once again, he is left on his own to discover his answers, and now the whole boiler area is at his expense. It's like a whole other world down here, nothing even closely related to the arena above. Smoke can roughly make out where the ring would be, but that is it, considering that the stands around the ring rise above backstage.

Walking across the floor, Smoke looks in between the different walkways that are elevated for easier access to the areas above the ground. It's almost ghostly, how empty this wide space seems. It's quite unsettling, in fact, and reflecting on this, Smoke quickens his pace.

While walking, he notices there are doors dotted along the far side of the wall. He can see three of them from where he is, but there are bound to be more in such an open space like this.

He decides to walk over to the once closest to the corner. It's blue, and on the handle it has a 'do not disturb' hook. He doesn't even need to try the handle in order to notice it is locked. Out of curiosity, he puts his ear up to it, hearing soft, romantic music, as well as someone say;

Oh potato, you're good to me.

Smoke quickly gets away from the door, scurrying over to the next.

This one was also blue, but a sign 'DO NOT ENTER WHEN EDITING, RECORDING, OR DURING LIVE SHOW' is screwed on the wall next to it. But he notices it is ajar, with light coming from inside. He jumps past the gap and puts his back to the wall, keeping hidden while he listens in.

He is coming. I know it. He will be here soon.

That voice sounds Canadian in origin... and something about it is familiar...

Don't worry yourself. There are two of us and one of him. We are better than him, and we always have been. There is no way he can stop us.

That second voice... not so familiar. But something about it seems like it would be. However, the American accent that he is speaking in is clearly put on.

I knew we shouldn't have trusted Steve.

'Trusted'? Please. We did not 'trust' him. We did him a favour; we did not kill him. We did worse than that rat could ever do. Throwing him out of a ring? How about spearing him threw a table set on fire, and onto a bed of nails waiting below.

Smoke can't help but bite his finger, imagining the pain of that.

Now that he has betrayed our... 'trust', he will pay dearly, you can be sure of that.

The Canadian breathes a sigh of relief.

I guess. But what if he is actually on his way?

Then I guess he has a bit of a surprise coming to him.

The Canadian chuckles a little.

You make it sound like you want him to find us.

Why of course...I wouldn't want to dissapoint my brother.

He stops his American accent and speaks normally... in a voice and accent that Smoke recognizes.

Wouldn't we... Daniel?

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post