Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 11:52 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Merry old England (1)
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-23-2013, 11:39 PM

-America 5:00am-
Damien sat in his sisters car looking over at her. There was something about this trip that didn't seem right to him. Why would Zak ask him to be the one to go check on her body? Why now? There had to be something more. Something Zak wasn't telling him. Shouldn't he be sending Radio? He's Micah's boyfriend isn't he? Still Damien was going, because he wasn't the type to turn his back on people. Damien looked at his sister as she stepped out of the car at the airport and walked over to hug her brother.

"Hey, come on Ally, none of that shit."

Damien chastised her for her tearing up.

"I just don't understand why you have to do this. She tried to kill you Damien. If you really must do this, just be careful."

Damien hugged his older sister tightly, wiping away her tears. Now he remembered why he hated having to tell her and having her drive him to the airport.

"Because, I'm me. Ever the hero remember."

Ally nodded and they said their goodbyes. She got back into the car and drove off with a wave. As Damien made his way through the airport he shot a text message to Griffin.

"Take care of my sister man. I trust you above all others. She needs you man. I'll be back soon. There's just something I have to take care of first. Be Safe man. Congrats again on the baby boy. I'm so happy for the both of you. I'm glad my sister has someone like you in her life. Someone who was willing to risk it all."

Damien slid his phone into his pocket and slid his backpack onto his shoulder and up to the check point. Ten minutes later, he was walking thorough the terminal. He watched as the plane was loaded and they were finally able to board. He took a deep breath, once on the plane, there was no turning back. It was going to be a long flight to England, and an even longer ride to the manor. How was he always getting himself into situations like this? Always having to look out for the well being of everyone around him. Not to mention he had a match to get back to. Facing Gunner Layfield, the man who was his partner last week. He had nine hours and ten minutes to think about everything on his flight. Once seated on the plane, Damien placed his headphone on and closed his eyes. The next time his eyes opened, he would be in London, then it was a two hour cab ride to the manor. It was going to be a long day.

-London Nine hours later-
Damien stepped off the plane and into the London-Heathrow airport. His feet being on Foreign soil again bugged him a little, but they knew him here. Ally used to come here a lot, as did he. But it was different now. It was a bit more dangerous this time. The car and driver were waiting for him, just like Zak said he would be. But this felt different, strange, unreal. Why was he doing this again? He had gone to see her, she looked fine, comfortable? No. But she was happy. She wanted to be the monster, not the girl he knew long ago.

"Mr. Callaway."

He smiled and nodded at the man.

"Hello Alfred."

The driver smiled at him.

"Long time no see young sir."

The older man gave Damien one of those looks that caused Damien to chuckle softly.

"I know. Things have kept me away."

Alfred nodded at him.

"Shall we go straight to the manor?"

Damien nodded in reply as Alfred opened the door.

"Yes please."

Damien smiled as the older man held the door open to the vehicle and Damien slipped into the backseat of the old car. Alfred slid into the drivers seat and the car sped off, out of the city and into the English countryside. It had been years since he had been here, yet, it seemed unchanged. And that's when the manor broke into view. Damien's eyes widened when they came up to it. It was larger than he remembered, how would he ever find where Zak hid what he told him to find.

[Image: gothic-mansion-300-pixels.jpg]

"We have arrived young sir."

Alfred stopped the car, turning it off and slipping out to open the door. Damien stepped out of the car and looked up at the home. The light of day was losing it's battle with the darkness of the night, by the time they arrived at the manor. A smile crossed Damien's face as he looked to Alfred and then back up at the manor. Damien closed his eyes for a few moments then opened them, slipping his backpack back on his back and taking the suitcase out of the trunk. Was he doing what she would want? He wasn't sure, but he had to find out.

"Thank you Alfred."

"You're welcome young sir. Shall I wait, or will you phone me?"

"No need for you to miss supper. I will call you."

"Very well young sir. Be careful. Zak has kept this place pretty sealed up. I have no clue what is behind those doors. I will check on you tomorrow."

With that Alfred nodded, driving off and leaving Damien alone at the manor with the keys. Taking a deep breath, Damien placed them into the lock and turned it. He heard the click and opened the door the rest of the way. Damien slipped inside and then shut the door behind him, locking it back up. He looked around, taking a deep breath, and letting out a loud sigh that bounced off the walls. He swore he could hear laughter, but shook his head. Memories of times spent here, of happiness. It was full of danger and danger is where Damien always wound up. This would just be a precursor to his match with Gunner. A match that could end in bloodshed, just as this could. Night had fallen outside and Damien knew, his journey in London had just begun.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Damien Callaway's post:
(11-24-2013), Minxs (11-24-2013)