Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 06:44 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
You're Fired
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2013, 10:58 AM

It's about that time of year in some places to visit the mountains and enjoy a night or two stay outside. Three unmarried couples decide to prepare for a fun weekend a week before Thanksgiving. Before they all go to their own families for a special Thanksgiving dinner.. they want to get away with the other half to have some fun. Their warm clothes, a few snacks, and of course 'protection' get packed in their back packs and everyone is ready to go.

Upon arrival.. they get their tents setup first thing and begin to gather some wood for a fire later on in the evening. Once the sun begins to set and the temperature starts to drop a few degrees.. the fire starts. The couples gather around the fire to keep warm and are embracing each other for a little romance outside. All three couples begin to make out.. with guys moving to other bases.. grabbing their ladies breasts and feeling the legs. It's getting close to them going 'all the way'.

The sound of a foot stepping on leaves and branches are heard nearby. A man's voice humming some sort of music tune accompanies the steps. Two couples stop what they are doing and take caution that someone could be coming their way. The other reaming couple doesn't want to stop and the girls shirt is being removed.

"Dude. Do you hear that?", one of the guys says to the group.

"I'm scared", says the girl who snuggles up closely to her man.

"Yeah. It sounds like someone is walking towards us. We better get something just in case", says the other guy who is probably the most scared of the three. His girlfriend remains silent. Her breathing starts getting heavy.

The solo couple who are about to finish what they started come to a halt because of the other two couples.

"Shut the fuck up, guys. It's nothing. It's probably a squirrel or skunk walking around. If you're scared, go see what it is." Yeah, this is the leader of the group. His confidence.. his fearless behavior.. and his ultimate goal is to sleep with his girl.. not to ruin it by wondering of what could be out there.

All three couples continue to make out. The steps and humming comes to silence. Once clothes begin to get removed.. a guy starts to kiss on the girls neck and moving downward.. the walking is heard again.. the humming sounds only a few feet away.

"You hear that?"

"AAAAHHHH." Two girls scream as they see a figure of a man walking around their camp site. Their two guys stand up like they are going to fight the guy. The other couple ignore it and keep going at it passionately. At least, until the man speaks up.

"It's a nice evening, huh? Hehehe.

The man is holding a lit lantern. Between his lantern light and the fire.. you can make out a little of what the man looks like. Long hair.. long beard.. and some type of hat upon his head.

He's circling the couples like it's only a matter of time before he strikes. He has ruined their make-out into sex party. He's now put fear in everyone and no one is sure why he's there. This is the perfect time for the 'leader' to stand up and ask him these questions.. after all.. it may get him what he came to get.. and more.

"Who the fuck are you and what are you doing here?" Yeah, that's the leader who stands up with is pants falling by his waste because his girl unbuckled them. He pulls them up and watches the man continue to move slowly in circles around them. Their eyes never get off the strange man.. and his silence to the question makes them even more afraid. "Did you not hear me old man? Who the fuck are you and what are you doing here? We paid for this camp site. If you don't leave, we're going to make you." It's the confidence you would expect from a guy with his friends and a girl he's about to have sexual intercourse with.

The mysterious man finally stops. He walks towards them and the fire.. he's bringing a rocking chair along with him. He turns the chair around and decides to sit in it as all of them can't take their eyes off of him. He blows out his lantern and starts to rock in his chair.

The guys and girls look at each other. Who does this? A serial killer. And what's what they are all thinking.

"I'm not a killer. I'm a servant of the Almighty. A preacher.

Oh! That makes perfect sense. Wouldn't it to you if you were in their position? They all laugh.

"A preacher? What are you doing out here?"

Now that he's let them know who he is.. the guard is down. The mocking begins. Not only will they get to have sex.. they get to make fun of a preacher. This night is right up their alley. The man just soaks up all their insults and mockery. His smile never goes away and he never opens his mouth to defend. He just rocks in his chair as they say whatever they want.

"Oh hail.. the flying spaghetti monster!" ... "A talking snake." ... "Sex before marriage is evil" ... are just a few things they said. You can use your imagination. They mock sins.. followers.. belief in a creator.. etc.

They all stop with the insults and start laughing uncontrollably. The man rocks with a smile and lets them enjoy this evening.

"My name is Eli James the Fourth. I'm not only a preacher for the Almighty, but I do what he does. I have seen him. I have seen light and darkness. I have lived in both. I am here to introduce you to the Almighty.

"We appreciate it, but enough is enough. Can you get the hell out of here now so we can go on 'sinning'. Hahaha" Eli stops rocking and leans forward.

"You know the wages of sin is death?

The leader takes his girl and starts kissing and feeling on her after Eli says that. Eli stands up and walks away. The other couples follow lead and start making out.

A different bearded big man comes out from the opposite side where Eli was and gets really close to the 'leader' as he's about to go all the way. They are oblivious the bearded man is near them.

"Boo", says the bearded man which makes the girl scream bloody murder. Everyone stops making out and fooling around. The bearded man and Eli grab everyone, shoot them with a needle of something that apparently knocked them out, and ties them up.

Upon awakening.. Eli and the other bearded man are standing over them. The girls are crying and the guys are begging for them to let everyone go.

"I told ya.. the wages of sin was death.. didn't I? And ya thought it was just a speech from a preacher man, huh? Tell ya what.. you give me all your ladies and I'll let you guys go free. Deal?

The guys look around and look at their worried girlfriends. "Yeah, deal man! Deal!" The girls can't believe they accepted this crazy deal.

"Sin is sin. You decided to trade in your sins of sexual activity to a sin of selling your lady as your un-owned property. Heh. You boys really are sinners. Ladies.. you're free. Boys.. you're.... fired.

The other bearded man starts pouring gasoline on the boys with Eli holding a match in his hand. He's laughing and singing, "For the wages of sin.... is.... death.."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emma-Lee drops Eli's diary after finishing the entry.. she can't believe what she read.. the entry ends with..

"What a strange dream. I guess one would have to ask themselves.. was I in their dream or were they in mine? It's hard for people to accept truth even if it results in their own death. Dream or reality? I guess everyone will face it soon.

"For the wages of sin is death...."

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 4 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-24-2013), Dr. Zero (11-24-2013), Jenny Alvin (11-23-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-23-2013)