Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 10:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
RP 2
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-22-2013, 05:18 PM

Darkness fades into partial light as the scene opens. The camera pans throughout a graveyard as screams are heard in the background. The camera follows the screams until it focuses on...

Solange! Solange is chained up to a tombstone with a thick yet watery substance running down her chin. Suddenly, a tall, masked man creeps slowly upon her and strokes her face

MM: Poor, innocent Solange. I've been following you Solange. I've beeeeen watchiiiing you every move.

Solange: what do you want from me?

MM: Shhh. Hush little girl! All in due time. You seeeeeeee-ah, I've been watchiiing youuuu watching meeeeee, and III know-ah.... you wanttt it-ah!

Solange looks at the masked man with a puzzled look on her face

MM: Solange-ah, I have to ask you something-ah!

Solange: What?

The Masked Man takes a deep breath as if he is analyzing every word that is about to come out of his mouth.

MM: Dooooo youuuu... Misss-esss Natural-ah... take my hand as the one way trip from the unification to your pink lips and my glass of X's and Y's? Do you tak!e-ah... this face for it's true meaning? Do youuuu realize thatttt... my face is so goddamn uglyyyy-ah... that I have to wear this ridiculous damn mask to hide my atrocious face. And do you realize thatttt-ah... your husband is gonna beattt-ah the headless horseman's asss-ah at the Lethal Lotteryyyy-ah?

Solange: Ummm... yea? What's your point nigga?

MM: Hush! Well Solange, I see nothing wrong with kneeling down-ah, dropping forward-ah... and sucking your husband's dick! HAHAHAAHAAAA

The environment then turns to light and pans out to reveal the Masked Man andSolange in a studio.

Solange: Hahahahaaaa! Ooh this shit is too funny! Now could y'all please help a bitch get the hell out of these damn chains? Y'all already put these shit's on too tight chafing a bitch wrists and ankles I ain't doin' this shit no damn more I guarantee yo monkey asses that!

Solange continues to blank as she leaves the room. The Masked Man then takes.off his mask revealing himself to be Mr.Natural

Mr.Natural: Yo Horseman, I don't know what you want from me and I don't know. why you're so obsessed with me, but let's get something straight. I ain't the nigga to fuck with, never have been, never will be. You run your mouth about how I'm merely nothing more than a piece of rust. That's wassup. Well just know that this piece of rust is gonna whoop yo headless ass this Wednesday. And when the smoke clears and the dust settles, you'll realize that The Natural goes hard in the paint, and he'll leave yo ass stankin', and leave you wondering, just what the fuck were you thinkin'. I'm Dat Nigga Named Natural, and I approve this message. Untl next time, I am naturally yours!
Edit Hate Post Like Post