Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-29-2024, 02:45 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Help (Part 1)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-22-2013, 06:21 AM

Following the events of this week’s installment of Monday Night Madness Theo Pryce has once again emerged victorious, this time over another up and coming XWF star Militem Dominum. The prize for his efforts? The rights to the number one contendership for the tag team titles and the ability to pick his own partner for the match. Much has been made over who Theo will pick. Will it be another member of the Black Circle? Will it perhaps be Paul Heyman’s go to guy LJ Havok, it was after all Heyman who gave Pryce the chance to fight for the titles, was there perhaps a backdoor agreement made between the two? Could it be the XWF’s Greatest Sin and the newest person under Theo’s employ? Or it could be someone completely new? The speculation will continue until an announcement has been made. When that will be is anyone’s guess. In the meantime….

Back at Pryce Towers...

“Is she always going to be here now?”

Erica glares over at Sin who is seated on Theo’s couch across the office watching the TV.

“Not all the time, but enough. Why? Is that a problem for you?”

“Yes it is, as it should be for you. The woman is unstable.”

Theo glances over at Sin, and feigns a smile. “Those are the best kind.”

“I can hear you, you know.” Scowls Sin.

“Sin do me a favor, go take a walk around the building for a little bit, maybe hit up the gym and go to town on one of the punching bags or something. Erica and I have some confidential work we need to go over. Shouldn’t need more than an hour or so.”

“Sure why not, it was getting a bit stuffy in here anyway.”

“Oh and Sin, there will be two armed security guards accompanying you throughout the building. They are for your own protection.”

“I don’t need protection.”

“You’re right, they are for everyone elses protection. I’m not going to lie, you scare the shit out everyone here. Except for me and maybe Erica, she seems rather ambivalent about the whole thing. Either way, please be nice to them, and if you can’t do that, at the very least, don’t treat them the way you treated Jared. It’s hard enough to find reliable help these days. “

“Oh Jared, he was a fun one.”

“See you in a bit Sin.”

Sin removes herself from the couch, gives Erica one last look and then proceeds out of the office where she is immediately joined by two of Pryce Industries armed security guards. The doors close behind her and before Theo can even take a breath…

“Seriously, she can’t be here all the time. What purpose can she possible serve by being here?”

“Oh come on Erica, she’s not that bad.”

“Yes Theo, she is. She is absolutely that bad. The stuff that goes on here, how can you trust her to keep it to herself? For that matter how can you trust her at all? You know she’s a few French fries short of a happy meal, what gives? She can’t be a charity case, hell you wouldn’t even give turkeys to the homeless…”

“Speaking of, I’ve rethought that a little bit.”

“You have? So now you want to give turkeys to homeless folks? I have to say that will really be a big PR boost for us.”

“Absolutely not. Those people make me sick. Lazy good for nothings. No, I want to give free turkeys to the 100 richest people in the Greater Phoenix Metropolitan area.”

“What? What the hell are you talking about? Who gives free turkeys to rich people? They don’t need your turkey.”

“The way I see it, those folks are rich because they work their ass off, well…most of them, they deserve a little something nice in return. Have someone from your department compile a list of the 30 richest people in the area, and make sure a 30 pound Turkey is delivered to each of their homes by the end of the day. Make sure to include a card with the company logo on it.”

“You’re ridiculous.”

“Maybe so, but don’t let it ever be said that Theo Pryce is not charitable.”

“Whatever. Can we get back to Sin for a second?”

“For someone you clearly despise you really like talking about her.”

“Actually I don’t, and that’s my point. I want her out of her. I don’t trust her, I don’t like her…”

“You don’t know her. And besides, we can trust her, of that I have no doubts.”

“Why? Why can you trust her so implicitly?”

“Because she knows that I can destroy her if she steps out of line in anyway. And I’m not talking taking everything from her and leaving her as one of those homeless people that you seem to care so much about. No, I’m talking about something much much worse, and she knows it. And that’s why we can trust her.”

“That’s not trust.”

“It gets the job done.”

“Well that’s great. And in the meantime she is just free to roam the building whenever she pleases?”

“Well as you can see she will have armed security with her at all times. For the most part she will be here in my office, or at the gym, I doubt you will see her wandering the halls or hanging out at the water cooler chatting up the staff. I’m not sure if you’ve noticed but she isn’t exactly a people person.”

“You don’t say?”

“Look, here’s the deal. Since I fired you as my manager for XWF I figured I could use a new one. Sin was available and bam, problem solved. She will also handle a few other matters for me from time to time, things that I can’t exactly speak about publically.”

“And that’s all?”

“What do you mean, is that all? What else is there?”

Erica hesitates for a second as she struggles internally with whether she wants to proceed with the current line of questioning. A few weeks ago it would have been no big deal, in fact, she would have relished going toe to toe with her boss, in point of fact, she rather enjoyed being able to argue with him the way she did because no one else could and they both knew it. But now that their familial link has been established there are certain topics that are suddenly off limits. At least in Erica’s mind.

“Oh, you mean are we sleeping together? Is that really a conversation you want to have?”

“No, no I assure you it’s not. Not now, not ever.”

“Well good, because it’s irrelevant either way. Now if you don’t mind, I have phone interview with Steve Sayors in a little bit for the XWF Website, I need to mentally prepare myself.”

“Fine. But we aren’t finished. We still have some of these papers to go over.”

“Are they legit? Is everything accurate in them?

“Of course. I’ve looked them over already, had Andy from our legal department look them over. They are good to go. They just need your signature.”

“Ok then leave them here on my desk and I’ll sign them and have Sin deliver them to your office.”

“What?”

“I’m kidding . Take a chill pill. Or go over to my bar and have a drink, you need to relax a little bit. I’ll have Jimmy bring them by when they are signed.”

“Fine, but I need them by the end of the day. We need to get moving with this order.”

“You’ll have them before lunch, I promise. Which reminds me, I’m getting sushi from that place around the corner, care to join me?”

“Actually I would. Will Sin be joining us as well?”

“No, I don’t think she will. But I’ll let her know that you would love it if she could.”

With that Erica hands Theo a stack of papers and heads out of his office, giving Theo the time he needs to “mentally prepare” himself.

To be continued…

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-22-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-22-2013)