Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 09:31 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Without Me (RP 1)
Jenny Alvin Offline
Nothing Beats Tea

XWF FanBase:
Classic Face

(usually cheered; very rarely plays dirty)

11-22-2013, 04:32 AM

The camera zooms away from the TV and shows a mostly empty cream-white room containing only one person. A self-proclaimed Tea Queen. Jenny Alvin, who can't seem to hold back her laughter as she dances what seems to be an Irish jig dance to the song.

I'm really confused as to how one dances to these silly songs. Heheheh.

Exhausted, Jenny dramatically flops onto the floor, just bobbing her head to the song. She drags herself over to the TV. Beside it is a nice, hot cup of tea that just seems waiting for Jenny to take a sip of it. It'd be rude not to fulfil the wishes of the trusty cup of tea, wouldn't it?... Wait, can tea wish?

Jenny takes a sip and smiles at the camera.

Mmmmmm.... This really is good tea. Lemon infused green tea. A little favourite of mine!.... Now, I'm here to address something that. Well, I'm legally required to address this on camera, so that's what I'm doing. Matthew, I'm sure you've been eagerly awaiting word on what kind of match you and I will be facing off in, right? Well, I have your answer right here.

Jenny taps the side of her head with her index finger.

That's right, I know exactly what kind I want when it comes to our match, but before I really... Get around to addressing it, I just want to point out that you and I are on equal levels as far as what we need to prove.

You and I both lost, but neither of us were pinned, in a fatal five-way match. I think it's only thanks to S.E.X's pointless little interruption that the match turned out as it did, but never-the-less, Olive Pendershore came out the winner after a hard-fought battle. Now, you and I both have a single loss sitting there in the books. The same loss, the same debut. The same red mark on the paper that keeps score of who does what around here. But, after our match, one will be 1-1, and the other will be 0-2... And Canada's Tea Queen will not be made a fool of.

Jenny gets up and walks across to the side of the room that's just out of the camera's view. Only a few seconds later, she walks back into the camera's view with the 24/7 WTF UFO E1999 Championship Belt slung over her shoulder.

[Image: 244w4eq.png]

She taps it with her fingers to bring attention to it.

Re-examining this, you have more to prove than I do. You had a questionable title reign all thanks to me giving it to you, but you lost it on your first defence, back to Smoke Man who I had taken it from in the first place. Then I took it back, defended it against your little pin attempt and then... Something... With Payback... And then Shane stole my title, but I got it back. Yes, I know, my singing Jigglypuff stuffed toy helped me get it each time, but does it matter? I've proven so far that I can be a good one time, two time or possibly even three time Twenty-Four Seven What The Fudge Unidentified Flying Object Established in Nineteen Ninety-Nine.... Champion. So, uhhh... You're going to have to try pretty hard to make something of yourself in this match. Especially when.....

She pauses momentarily, for suspense.

When uhhhh....

Pausing....

Hmmmmm

Any moment now....

We'll be facing off in................

.........IIIINNN!?!?!?

A Canadian Ice Box Match.

Huh?

......What? You think I made it up?... Alright, I did. Buuut, it should put you out of your element. I hope.

Think of it this way. Think like a casket match, but instead of a casket, it's a freezer just big enough to fit a fully grown male (or a tiny female, as would be your goal) into. The freezer is packed with snow and ice, and in order to win the match, a competitor must lock their opponent in it and exit via the ramp.

Don't be scared, Matthew. Frostbite does set in quickly, but I'm sure the XWF staff will get you out of there in no time.... Hopefully you keep all of your fingers and toes, hmm?

Stay safe.

Jenny winks and waves as the camera fades to darkness.
[Image: JA.jpg]

Could legitimately be a 1x, 2x or ... 3x ... WTF UFO E1999 Champion

Nobody really knows.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Jenny Alvin's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-22-2013)