Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-20-2024, 07:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
My Darling (RP1)
Matthew Mitchell Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Heel w/ Cult Following

(the heel you love to love; does whatever they want)

11-21-2013, 05:57 PM

"Matthew, I know you're in there...."

The voices in Matthew's head raged on. But no, it wasn't that of a devil, it was more of.... A woman.... A familiar voice, and soon it's clear that it's XWF's Tea lover, Jenny Alvin's. But it's in his head, as if it was all his imagination, but he knew he wasn't, because if it was, he'd be insane, and he's not insane.

That woman has been raging in his head since their last match, where both of them lost. But the way she felt on him, the way that she wasn't afraid to rough him up, and she knew that he would respond the same way, it really turned him on.

He realized that, as he looked back at the interview she posted before their first match, he saw that the gleam in her eyes were filled with brightness, as if smiling themselves, but her figure showed that of a weakling woman with no cheer, while her fighting showed that of a dominant fighter.

She was on his mind all of the time now, ever since then. Not even Olive Pendershore, that weird one, tickled his fancy, but yet he'd still love to have his fancy tickled by Alvin. Something about her was so, different. It was like him in a way...

He soon saw himself falling into her control, a grasp of the mind. He would have her, and he would do anything he needed to get to her. And there was one way of showing his love for her, and that was beating the living shit out of her.

Now, this may be odd for some, but Matthew knows that this would turn her on, as much as her beating him up did for him. It's what they shared, because he KNEW they shared this. He KNEW they were the same, and soon, he realized something. This love for her, it was taking control of his mind like that of how... Tea takes over water. It corrupts the clearness of the water and replaces it with a murky color in exchange for taste. And he realized that his mind was a living cup of tea.

As the tea of his mind was filled with the murky love for Jenny, it soon began to corrupt his mind. His entire thought process was changed. His entire Being was changed. He soon realized something, he wasn't just in love with her, but in a lust so strong that he couldn't break out. He needed Jenny like he needed to breathe. He opened his mouth to breathe, and as he did, he realized that air wasn't as important as Jenny. Jenny needed to come to him, he needed her, he NEEDED her....

Come to me, Jenny. Come to me, My Darling.
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Matthew Mitchell's post:
Jenny Alvin (11-21-2013)