Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 06:25 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
RP 1
Mr.Natural Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-21-2013, 05:29 PM

The scene opens to a dimly lighted empty exercise room, which is littered with dingy exercise equipment. The camera pans over to Mr.Natural sitting in a corner with a barbell, picking away at the rusted scabs.

Mr.Natural: Rust. What is rust ladies and gentlemen? Well let's speak of it's tangibles. As you can see, it's orange in appearance, caked on top of each other as if it is hiding something. But in all reality, it's just nature's way of showcasing an object's weakness. I know why you would consider myself as a big piece of rust, considering the fact that I've recently come out of "hiding" and made
another "triumpant" return to the XWF . When in all reality, I'm just as weak as the next man. You could even say that I'm something of a newborn amongst a rabid pack of wolves. And my only means of self-fulfillment comes to me by way of regurgitated bullshit.

Mr.Natural holds up a can of Gerber's baby food.

Mr.Natual: And it is this regurgitated bullshit that makes me writhe in agony, as if I was kicked in the chest, that I take...

Mr.Natural: I take with a tear in my eye and SWALLOW DOWN!

Mr.Natural shoves all the baby food down his throat as if he was a reversed anorexic.

Mr.Natural: And as I digest this shit with a smile on my face, reality shoves its wretched, clammy hand down my throat, grabs the shit, amd says "You make me sick", AND RIPS THE SHIT OUT!

Mr.Natural shoves his fingers down his throat and vomits. The vomit is reminiscent of a waterfall, cascading down his chin and into a puddle on the ground. Mr.Natural curls into a ball next to the puddle of vomit.

Mr.Natural: Mr.Horsemen, you want my fear and innocence right in the palm of your hand don't you? Can't you smell it? It's the smell of weakness. You can't smell it? Well I can. Myself and my little friend Lacey.

Mr.Natural picks up a barbed wire baseball bat.

Mr.Natural: What was that Lacey? Your weak? Why? Because of Mr.Horsemen? I'm weak too. Weak by the thought of this bitch thinking that I'm afraid of him. I. see that you have this thing for me and my wife. I love all of my fans, no matter how crazy I'm going to show you how much I love you. I'm gonna cure your insatiable obsession of me. And when I do, I just want you to know that it's ok! Just dust yourself off, and try again. Naturally yours.

Mr.Natural takes Lacey & swings at the camera.

Edit Hate Post Like Post