Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-28-2024, 05:32 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
And the baby is...
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-20-2013, 03:58 AM

Alexandra had made the appointment and Griffin had told her he wanted to go with her. Once inside the little medical room, Alexandra sat on the bed, waiting for the Doctor to come in and start the process. She looked up at Griffin who stood beside her and she smiled. The Doctor came through the door and began to speak.

"Hello, Ms. Callaway. I'm Doctor Knowles, let's see here. You are here for your check up. I also want to see if we can hear a heart beat and possibly tell what you are having." She looks up seeing Griffin. "Are you the father?"

Alexandra nodded looking up at Griffin. "Yes he is."

"Very well then, congratulations sir."

Alexandra held his hand as the Doctor started opening the machine and pieces, hooking them up and turning it on. Alexandra flinched a little at the cold gooey substance as the doctor rubbed it on her stomach, before using the ultrasound machine. On the screen beside them an image started to appear, their baby. Alexandra looked up at the screen and tears came to her eyes. She nudged Griffin and pointed at the screen.

"Okay Ms. Callaway, now, we are going to listen to the baby's heartbeat." The Doctor reached over and flipped a switch and it began.

The baby's heartbeat sounded in Alexandra's ears and she smiled. Her child was alive and fine. She bit her lip and smiled up at Griffin. Griffin looked taken aback for a moment, like he had never heard a heartbeat before.

"Hearin' that really makes all of this real. Sorta unbelivable in a way. I'm gonna be a dad. Haha...never thought that I'd be sayin' that shit. Here I am though and it's the most amazing feeling ever. I can't wait to see that little guy....eh, or girl make a debut into the world."

"And now..." The Doctor let the heartbeat play and went back to the Ultrasound, trying to find out the sex of the baby. "There we go... your baby.. Congratulations it's a boy."

Alexandra looks at the screen and then at Griffin.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes AlexandraCallaway's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-20-2013)
AlexandraCallaway Offline
Demon or Angel? You decide!

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-20-2013, 04:27 AM

"Its perfect. I...I'm so incredibly happy right now. Griffin thats our baby."

Alexandra smiled up at him. She was relieved to se how happy he was.

"A son, we're having a little boy."

The doctor printed out the sonogram and handed it to her. She smiled and handed it to Griffin.

1x UFO E1999 Champion
Hate Post Like Post