Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 11:51 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » Looking for a FIGHT (or alliance)! Looking to insult each other (or team up)!
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
In search of Eli James...
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-17-2013, 09:07 PM

We find ourselves in the deep backwoods of the south. Before us is a rickety old cabin just west of the swamp. John Raide sits in a rocking chair, leg resting on his knee. He has his hands folded in a steeple under his nose.

"A short time ago a man, a foolish plebeian of a man, sat in a chair much like this and spoke of a storm coming."

John looks up, separates his hands, and waits...

"Then nothing. No storm. Not even a single, solitary rain drop. Instead, we're left with only lies. We're left with a man who sits in a chair such as this and does what I ask you? Calls himself a champion?"

John rises and steps off the porch.

"Where have you been, Eli? Have you crawled up into the swamp and laid down where your ancestors are buried? I think you are a simple man, Eli and you're a man who acts on a very precise set of principles."

John walks toward the camera...

"But I also think you are delusional and one of the biggest frauds I've ever seen in my life. So, at Lethal Lottery, Eli, what do you say you prove that you're a fighting champion and put that title on the line? I think it's been sitting around that bloated waist of yours doing nothing for awhile."

John starts back toward the porch...

"I'll be waiting. Let's see if you have what it takes, Eli. Because when you allow people like me in I'm going to affect you. One way or another."

Off John's smile the camera fades out...

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Raide's post:
Wyatt Reynolds (11-17-2013)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2013, 12:53 PM

"Heh.

The group of pirates go out to find treasure they've read about. They think to themselves, 'if pirates before us did it, so can we', so off they go to explore. Once the treasure is found they sit in greed and pride.

As they head back to land... a strong storm comes. The wind is too much for their ship.. it tips it over.. and the gold vanishes. Their pride is destroyed.. their greed is unsatisfied.. and they not only lost the gold.. but their ship as well.

You don't get to choose when the storm comes or what the curse is... that decision is given by the Almighty.

Don't worry about the storm or when it arrives...

As far as your challenge goes... show yourself worthy by doing something other than talk.. and you won't have to challenge.. it'll come to ya.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
Gunner B.Layfield (11-23-2013), Theo Pryce (11-24-2013), Tony Santos (11-23-2013)
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-23-2013, 02:27 PM

"Loose lips, sink ships, Mr. James. Indeed a storm is coming, but not in the way you think. I'll be waiting."

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Raide's post:
Theo Pryce (11-24-2013)
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-23-2013, 03:12 PM

"Loose lips do sink ships.. which is why the message has yet to sink no matter what people say.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Hate Post Like Post