Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:59 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
Grieving (RP 3)
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-17-2013, 07:12 PM

They arrived back in Tupelo the next morning at two and got some shut eye before the following day where LJ knew he would have to deal with people he hadn't seen in years before going to watch his aunt..or how he viewed her his mother being lowered into the ground.

After they slept they woke at seven in the timezone they were in now. Basically that only got them three to four hours of sleep. Regardless Chris and LJ were ready to get the day over with. LJ and Chris hopped in their rental car and left to go to the house that LJ grew up in within his teenage years. It was silent for most of the ride until Chris spoke up.

Sooo. How are you feeling about today?

Alright. I'm not in any distress if that what your asking..At least not yet.

You think you will breakdown?

Hard to say. I haven't seen any of these people in years. Facebook posts, text messages, sometimes phone calls..You know things like that. But there was never anything pulling me back here. The only family I had was you and Andre..then soon after Cam, Peter, and JTC. And you saw how affected I was by Andre's demise..That answer your question?

Unfortunately.

They arrived at the house and his Uncle Reese and cousin Elijah and a couple other people are standing in the drive way talking. LJ Havok and Chris Mancini get out of the car and walk up to him. They were all smiles and happy to see him. As usual Reese greeted him with a friendly insult.

Hey you little, dip shit. You lookin' a little bit like Jesus huh?

Yeah. I guess so...Ahem, you remember Chris right?

Yeah. Yeah. One of the guys you used to run around with and get in trouble right? All that tubby fat fuck goo seems to have transformed into muscle. I hate to see what happens to people when they cross you. You a pro-wrestler too, Chris?

Chris steps up not sure whether to punch him or take his words as flattery.

No. Believe it or not. I'm a psychiatrist.

Ah a wacko doctor..

Reese seemed uninterested.

Anyways...Do you guys wanna roll with us to the cemetery?

No, Uncle Reese, I think we are going to take the rental.

Well alright see you guys in a few I guess.

He walks off and Chris and LJ make their way to the car. Once in the car and it's moving.

Your uncle is a fucking dick.

Ah. He means well. That's how he show's he cares.

Chris looks at him with a confused look on his face.

Oh yeah right then Hitler must have REALLY cared about the Jews.

That's not the same thing..

LJ cracks a smile and soon enough they were at the cemetery. LJ's uncle was playing "Free Bird" in his truck as the preacher is talking about his aunt's life.

Chris whispers in LJ's ear.

We are for sure back in the south..Fucking hicks.

Chill out. I'm trying to listen.

LJ continues listening to the preacher. The whole time his mind was wandering to his life before his Aunt Janice took him in. He remember all of the Christmas's that went uncelebrated up until his first one when he moved to Mississippi from Alabama. He remembered the atmosphere. He remembered his cousin Eli and him waking up early and running into the living room to see the presents around the tree. He remembered every detail holiday wise. He even remembered the day that he told his little cousin that Santa Claus wasn't real. His aunt was pissed.

He just smirked. Those were good times up until the moment when things started to change. He started hanging out with Nathan his other cousin and eventually they met a drug dealer on the bad side of town one day after school. From then on out, it was pure rebellion. He was hardly ever home. And when he was she would lecture him and try to help him see the error of his ways. The last time he saw her in person was the night that he got arrested. She said that she loved him no matter what. He left in a haste though..never saw her again in person until this moment.

Havok snapped out of his thoughts with tears streaming down his face as the preacher finished up with his prayer.

O Lord, we beg of You, through Your loving kindness, have mercy on the soul of Your servant Janice Sullivan, and now that she is set free from her ties to this world. We ask you to restore her to her heritage of everlasting salvation. Through Christ our Lord. Amen.

The casket is closed and it is lowered into the ground slowly. LJ still found himself crying out of the pain and guilt of not being there for her. Chris looks at him and smiles to himself because he knew LJ would do this. He thought it odd though because to the best of his knowledge he had never seen LJ cry and not bother to hide it.

Without saying a word, he walked away from the gathering a motions for Chris to follow him. They get into the car.

Are we leaving?

This is all I promised to do, I'm done. I can't take all of this bullshit.

LJ wiped the tears from his face.

You sure you're okay to drive to the airport? I mean you seem a little emotional.

I'm NOT FUCKING emotional. The airport is just right down the damn road it will be alright.

Alright. Just chill out.. I just want to know why you don't want to hang back with Eli. It was his mom in that box back there you know?

LJ Havok starts up the car and they pull out unbeknownst to his family and they were on their way to the airport.

[white] He wasn't just his mom you know? She was the closest thing I ever had to a mother.

All the better to stay here and cope together.

I have to get to Boston. I don't have time for that shit...I've done enough good deeds for the week, I'm ready to fuck someone's night up..Sebastian Duke specifically.

That seems a little callous.

You have to learn. My personal life has nothing to do with my personal goals. Just keep your mouth shut about the personal stuff..pay attention to the rest.

Havok wasn't sure if he actually felt that way, but he definitely wanted Chris to drop the subject right away. LJ hated the feeling he was having. He knew it was grief though. He had never actually experienced it, but this had to be it. And now he was regretting what happened to Andre. He could have handled that better. But it could not be undone.

It was silent for the whole trip to Boston..even on the plane not a word was spoken besides to the flight attendants. LJ really didn't know how to handle himself during the grieving process, and Chris did not know what to say to him.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post