Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 05:25 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Wednesday Night Warfare 2/20/13
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-21-2013, 04:31 AM

[Image: kQDFZ.jpg]

Wednesday Night Warfare
2/20/13

Warfare opens to an enormous crowd of screaming fans looking on and awaiting the opening ceremonies. Cameras are flashing in the distance as our view now pans around the arena to the top of the X-tron where we are brought to the attention of a scene appearing through the scrambling of the XWF logo. We are now in Wallace Witasick's office, the crowd's screaming dissipates and the scene unfolds in front of us....

Witastick taking a call. Tyrone hanging over his shoulder.

“Well, what can you offer?”

The Warfare GM’s office.

“No. That’s unacceptable. I’m afr-“

The door swings open. Tyrone cracks his knuckes as Witastick holds a finger up.

“I’ll have to call you back. Something just came up.”

A figure enters the frame.

Mark Flynn’s smiling face hovering over Witastick’s desk. Tyrone angrily staring, taking a step forward to keep Witastick from this dangerous psychopath.

Flynn’s smile goes wide as he discovers Tyrone’s presence directly in front of him.

“BIG TEE! Tyrone! How’s the spine? I guess that makes two weeks in a row I’ve made you look like an ineffectual goon.”

Tyrone exhales as he waits for some indication that he can strangle this midget right here and now. Silence.

“I don’t have any treats in my pocket, Rover. So back up.”

Tyrone refuses to back down… Until Witastick snaps. Tyrone takes a step out of the way and returns to Witastick’s right shoulder.

Flynn sits in the office chair across from Witastick, smiling.

“Nice trick. Is he also housebroken?”

“What do you want, Flynn?”

Witastick doesn’t seem to be in the mood for games. Nor does he like Mark Flynn enough to play a game with him were he in the mood for such activity.

Flynn still grins.

“Well. It’s been three weeks. You still haven’t gotten rid of me. I thought we could discuss how I’d work out as the champion of Warfare. You feed me the occasional morsel and I don’t bother you except when I think it’s funny. Everyone wins.”

Witastick’s eyes are cold and disinterested.

“You’re not going to work out as the champion of Warfare, but I’d be glad to hear your thoughts.”

Flynn tisks but keeps a smile. He feels he has the upper hand here…

“Well. I don’t know if you know this. But there’s really no reason to think you’re going to get rid of me. Think of the possibilities when your world champion is… MARK… FLYNN!”

Flynn’s arm waves across the world in his mind’s eye. Witastick doesn’t follow him on that journey.

Flynn isn’t deterred.

“I’m the most must-see superstar in the XWF! I-…”

“So, I should put you in more matches, then.”

Flynn stops.

“What?”

“You’re the most must-see XWF superstar. So the best way to make money off of you is to put you in as many matches as possible. What are you thinking? Gauntlets? Handicap? Lumberjack? Even I have to admit I’d love to see you in a Lumberjack match surrounded by everyone on the XWF’s roster.”

Flynn shakes his head.

“I feel like you’re misunderstanding me. I’m the most dominant XWF superstar of all time!”

“So, you want to face tougher people? More of them? I have a phone and a list of all the people you’ve ever lost to and an extremely high budget. Tell me who you don’t want to be in the ring with and I’ll get them tonight…”

"Y'know Flynn, I like hearing your ideas. You're an idea guy. I admire that."

Flynn’s starting to sweat. He's trying to retain some dominance, but with Tyrone hanging over him, it's clear who's got the advantage here..

“I just want some respect, Witastick.”

Witastick tries to stifle a laugh but before he can shred Flynn’s plea for humanity to pieces, there’s a knock at the door.

“Yes?”

A peon in glasses and office clothes peeks his head through the door.

“Jenkins, how can I help?”

“Erm… the ratings came in, sir…”

“Well, spit them out, Jenkins.”

“Warfare took another 0.3 point bump up… And is still the highest rated XWF show on television.”

Witastick grins. He nods to all three in the room, pleased with the success

“But this week, Shove-It took a 0.7 point bump up.”

A coffee cup flies through the air and smashes against the wall. Jenkins immediately shuts the door.

“SON OF A… MOTHER…I HATE THE…”

Witastick yanks a drawer from his office cabinet and spills papers and documents onto the floor. Tyrone doesn’t watch as Flynn looks on mesmerized.

Witastick breathes heavily…

He straightens his back. Then, his tie.

He sits back down, and fixes his hair, several degrees out of place.

“Now, then… Flynn. What to do wi-“

“I can get you that ratings spike you want.”

Witastick’s eyebrow raises. Intrigued for the first time in this conversation. Tyrone tries to lift a hand to calm him down, but Witastick stops him.

“Go on…”

“Next Wednesday on Warfare. The most hated man in XWF. And US Champion.”

“Takes a full hand in the fate of his championship’s number one contender.”

“And special guest referees the match. CHAOS! BRUTALITY!”

Witastick rubs his chin.

“The only thing Shove-It might have on Warfare? Controversy and bloodshed.”

“And I’ve got both in spades, Wallace.”

Wallace thinks… and smiles.

“Done.”

Flynn pumps his fist and shakes the hand of the General Manager.

“Smart move, Wallace.”

“Well, you’re right, Flynn. Brutality and controversy draw people to their television screens.”

Flynn nods.

“That’s why while you will be the guest referee in the Number One Contender’s Match… To keep people guessing… I’m making Tyrone the guest enforcer.”

Suddenly, Flynn goes white. And Tyrone lets his fist slide into his palm with a smile.

“Now, we have important business to attend to. I'm sure you can see yourself to the door”

Witastick rises from his chair and Tyrone follows him out after waving bye to Flynn.

"See you next week..."

Leaving Flynn tearing his hair out over the Main Event next week!

----

Backstage before our first match!

Steve Sayors is standing in front of a mesh fence with an XWF logo upon it.

"Hello, fans. Steve Sayors here and I'm going to get a few words with a newcomer to the XWF, who's starting out with a big challenge tonight. Here is 'The Paladin' Chris Hartt!"

Hartt steps up to Sayors and offers a hand in a manly handshake.

"Chris, welcome to the XWF. I know tonight is your first night here, but tell me, does this 3 man match give you any pause? Don't you think this is a tad unfair in your first outing?"

"Steve, it's these matches that mean the most right now. I came here to go against the best and I'm not going to make excuses right out of the gate. This isn't my first rodeo and whether it's one man, three men, even thirty men, I'm here to fight and show that I can beat all odds. There's no fear in here." Hartt taps his chest. "This is just the kind of match I need to bring this crowd alive and show them there's new blood in the water and he's here to give the fans absolutely everything they paid to see. I am The Paladin Chris Hartt and I'm going to win, despite any odds!"

Hartt walks off.

"Confident words from our newest recruit. I know I wish him the best of luck tonight. We return you now to our announce team."

Ladies and Gentlemen it has now been confirmed from the office of Wallace Witasick that Mark Flynn will be next weeks guest referee instead of Tyrone. Tyrone will now be demoted to guest enforcer. Four Men competing for a shot at the US Title next week on Warfare! I can only imagine this will be a recipe for absolute carnage next week!

SC Prodigy
- vs -
Chris "Killer" Konrad
- vs -
'The Paladin' Chris Hartt
Triple Threat -- One Fall

SC Prodigy and Chris Konrad are the first two out to the ring as we await the arrival of 'The Paladin' Chris Hartt. Many of the fans who know Hartt from his previous endeavors in the industry are excited to see him compete live here tonight!

'Unbreakable' by Fireflight yells out over the speakers, as 'The Paladin' Chris Hartt makes his way out from the back to a very generous ovation, while video images of Hartt's past matches and victories play in time with the music. Hartt greets fans on is way down to the ring, climbs inside and mounts a turnbuckle, holding his arms out straight in a cross gesture. Many of the fans take snapshots of him as he poses on the turnbuckle for a few more seconds.

Finally the ref signals for the bell and this match is officially underway!

SC Prodigy is the first to strike as he completely blindsides Chris Konrad, who was actually moving in to sneak up on Chris Hartt. Hartt stands back for a moment to let Prodigy and Konrad go at it but as soon as Prodigy Irish whips Konrad into the far ropes, here comes Chris Hartt running in toward Prodigy and catching him with a quick go behind German suplex! By the time Konrad has come running back after bouncing off the far ropes, it's now Hartt who is waiting for him... Hartt catches Konrad in a sleeper hold! He locks it in tight and wrenches back and forth on Konrad's neck and head while Prodigy starts to get back up.

Prodigy sees this and uses this chance to scale the turnbuckle and leap from the top rope! Hartt quickly throws Konrad to the side and prepares...

BAM! Hartt saw Prodigy coming off the top rope and caught him in mid air with a devastating knee lift! The fans pop!

Hartt takes a second to motion to the fans and get them fired up a little more and he drops a leg across the throat of Prodigy, then rushes over to Konrad and does the same to him. Hartt pulls Konrad up and hits a pendulum backbreaker, followed by another leg drop across the throat of Prodigy for good measure before pulling Prodigy up and driving his skull down with a DDT... RIGHT INTO THE HEAD OF KONRAD WHO WAS STILL DOWN ON THE CANVAS!

Fans: Ooooooooh!

That was sick! Hartt takes a moment to soak in the support from these fans who are 100% behind him now. He measures both men up as both of them are very slow to get back to their feet. Prodigy is very dizzy looking and he's up to one knee, while Konrad is trying to push himself up from the canvas and then drops back down!

Hartt turns his full attention to Prodigy as he finally begins to stand... The fans can tell it's coming... SUPERKICK! He nearly took Prodigy's head off with that kick!

The fans roar as Hartt turns his attention to Konrad who finally has gotten up and is haphazardly stumbling toward Hartt to strike him with a clothesline... but Hartt wraps up Konrad's arm and DRIVES him down into the canvas with an armbar takedown! Hartt wastes no time in adjusting himself and instantly locking in THE AVENGER! (i.e. crossface chickenwing) He's got it locked in tight on the grounded Konrad and Prodigy is still out cold from that Superkick!

The ref checks on the situation here as the fans are loving every second of this! By now it's elementary... mere seconds later we've got Chris Konrad tapping out to "The Avenger" as the referee signals for the bell and 'The Paladin' Chris Hartt releases the hold! What an incredible debut for Hartt here tonight! The fans give a round of applause for his performance as the referee raises his hand; his theme music blaring over the speakers as he
stands victorious after a match that he made look easy here tonight! What's next for 'The Paladin' in XWF?

Winner: 'The Paladin' Chris Hartt

Technical Wrestling Challenger WANTED!

Steve: Lady’s and gentlemen tonight I am going to interview with one of the newest XWF stars…..

Steve sighs for a moment.

Steve: Scotty Mac……

The camera pans over to show Mac standing next to Steve.

Scotty: Mr. Sayors. Thank you so much for speaking with me again. I missed you last week.

Steve takes a step away.

Steve: Hmm yeah…..So last week you had a very impressive début against Chico Blanco. It was fifteen seconds I believe. This week you have a triple threat match. You realize that you won’t have that easy of a match.

Scotty stares at Steve for a moment.

Scotty: I forgot about those eyes Mr. Sayors, they are hypnotic.

Scotty shakes his head for a moment.

Scotty: What were you saying? O yeah my match this week. Let’s be honest when I’m around you I tend to lose focus a little bit. But in all reality do I really need to focus on these two men? I hope that they give me a little bit more of a challenge then White boy did last week but come on now……

Steve: Can we please try to focus on your match sco

Scotty stops Steve.

Scotty: Remember its Mr. Mac.

Steve rolls his eyes.

Steve: Ok…..Mr. Mac. You have made your views on hardcore wrestling very clear. Do you think that you are at a disadvantage this week? Hardcore is not exactly your style.

Scotty: Listen very closely Mr. Sayors. I don’t need a weapon in this match. I am a human weapon.

Steve: Wow, a human weapon…..that’s something you have never heard before in wrestling

Steve snickers for a moment.

Scotty: Mr. Sayors. Leave the sarcasm to someone who can pull it off a little more please.

Steve: So after this match what’s next for Scotty…..Sorry Mr. Mac?

Scotty: Well that’s simple. After I win this match and yes I am going to win this match. I challenge anyone to what I like to call a shoot match. Some people call it a pure match. It’s a display of technical wrestling. Win by knock out or submission. You don’t get any wimpy rope brakes and of course no barbaric closed fists to the face. I am not an animal.

Scotty stares into the camera for a moment.

Scotty: This week is about weapons and extreme wrestling…Next week….If anyone will accept my challenge….is going to be about technical beauty. About the art of wrestling.

Scotty turns towards Steve and winks at him before walking away.

Benjamin Crane
- vs -
Bryan King
Standard Rules

Ring announcer: The Following match up is schedualed for one fall! Now entering the ring…

The scream starting the song “Bat Country” by Avenge Sevenfold blasts onto the X-tron. The rock symbol held high above Bryan Kings head as he begins to make his way to the ring. Wrists taped, knee pads on, and shoes tied up Bryan King is read to begin his next match on Wednesday Night Warfare! Walking down the ramp with quite the strut about him.

Ring announcer: weighing in at two hundred and foutry-seven pounds! BRRRYAN! KIIIIIING!

He makes it to the ring and slides under the bottom rope popping up quickly to hold the rocker horns up once more as the golden fireworks shoot out towards the sky.

The guitar plays followed by the drums and “Kryptonite” by 3 Doors Down now plays on the X-tron and Benjamin Crane enters the arena pushing the black curtain out of his way.

Ring announcer: And the opponent, BENJAMIN “THE MONOLITH” CRRRAAAANE!

He walks out wearing his usual all black out fit with his venom hoodie on and the hood up. He looks at the crowd as he makes his way down the stage. Not slapping hands only looking from side to side before entering the ring. He bounces in the middle of the ring throwing his hood off and rising his arms.

The bell rings and the match is underway starting off with a very quick pace, Crane taking an obvious speed advantage. Crane runs and bounces off the ropes dashing full speed ahead for a clothesline.

King sidesteps the clothes line and BAM a snap suplex connects sending Crane flying across the ring. Both men reach their feet and run towards each other again, Crane wasting no time goes for a dropkick that…

Connects sending King to his back but he is still fresh and able to get up right away coming at Crane for some pay back. The two men tie up and now we get to see Bryan King’s technical skills. King now the one in obvious control flips Crane down with a vicious snapmare. King sees an opening and dives for the kimura! He locks his own hand onto Crane’s wrist locking in the first part…

He’s having trouble getting his own hand to lock to his wrist to really get the crank of the shoulder…

He locks it in and both men are laying in the middle of the ring! The Monolith is going to make Crane tap!!!

Crane struggles to reach the ropes. Crawling…. Crawling…

Bryan King scoots back and pulls the ropes out of Benjamin’s reach! But in doing so King gave up positing and Crane goes for a pin!

ONE!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!

KICK-OUT! Bryan King lets go of the tightly locked kimura and allows Benjamin the chance to get back up. Benjamin holds his shoulder after having so much pressure applied he is in obvious pain. He rolls his arm out trying to get rid of the sting but it has no effect so he continues almost forgetting that he is in a match. Bryan King comes out of nowhere and attempts a Russian leg sweep.

Countered! Crane side steps the sweep and King falls to his back bouncing his head off the ring floor. Crane now in control again quickly makes his way to the top rope and flies down towards a grimacing Bryan King.

CRACK! A flying knee drop connects to the sternum of Bryan King and makes the pain switch from King’s head to his chest that is now in an excoriating amount of pain. Crane grabs a leg of King and begins to wrap him up into a figure four leg lock a submission maneuver of his own! King yelps in pain as the move is locked in.

Benjamin squeezes with his legs trying his hardest to make King submit!

A slam on the mat in pain from Bryan King. But not giving up quite yet he begins to pull both himself and Benjamin Crane towards the ropes in hope of a break.

Another strong pull doesn’t prove to be enough and Bryan falls back to the mat slamming his arms once more trying to refocus the pain! King still trying to fight back sees his opportunity and seizes it! The men flip over and Bryan King reverses the figure four leg lock into a sharpshooter! Now the balance has turned again in the favor of King!

A shout from Crane can be heard up in the cheap seats and Crane begins to get desperate for a way out of this move and back onto the offence of this match!

A serious thought of tapping running through the mind of Benjamin Crane at this moment, it would relieve all of the stress, no more pain!

The referee continuing to ask Crane if he wants to give up and is still turned down. Crane starts to shake his head in anger and pushes up from the bad position into a much better less painful one!

But no he is brought right back down and now Bryan King sits lower to not allow this to happen again! A tap would end this match and give Bryan King the victory but Benjamin Crane knows this and is still not willing to give up just quite yet!

A random BURST of strength sends Bryan King flipping over the ropes and into the barricade that separates the ring from the fans! Benjamin has done it, he has escaped the insanely technical lock yet again.

Bryan King laying on the outside of the ring is holding his neck and back as they took the most damage when he was sent flying. Benjamin is also holding his back but his lower back after being put through the sharpshooter.

ONE!!

The referee begins the count to warn Bryan to re-enter the ring quickly!

TWO!!!!!!

THREEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The count reaching three and still no response from either man both laying in pain hoping for it to just leave their bodys so they can continue to beat the other man.

FOOOOUUUUURRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FIVEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Finally movement from Bryan King on the outside of the ring, as well as Benjamin Crane who begins to crawl for the ropes support.

SIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bryan King now up to his feet thanks to the barrier is able to slide in underneath the bottom rope and break the count. Benjamin is up to his knees now using the ropes as much as he can to relieve the pressure. Bryan King running towards Crane for a shining wizard! Trying to take Benjamin’s own move and use it against him!

Reversed! Crane lifts Bryan King high above his head, Dropping him and setting in a code breaker! The Blackest Night connects and Bryan King looks to be out! Crane drops looking very tired and goes for the pin!

ONE!!!!!!!!

TWO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bell rings and both men exhausted lay on the floor of the ring. The ref helps Benjamin Crane get to his feet and rises his arm!

Ring announcer: YOUR WINNER! “The MONOLITH”! BENJAMIN! CRRRRRAAAANNNE!!!!

Suddenly

Wallace Witasick appears on the front ramp and begins clapping in approval of Crane's win...

Wallace Witasick: Bravo Crane! A job well done and guess what... It's going to pay off when we see YOU in the Fatal Four Way match for the #1 Contendership! Congratulations, but don't celebrate too hard because you've got a lot to look forward to next week.

Witasick has just confirmed that Benjamin Crane will join his former rival Sebastian Duke in the Fatal Four Way Match next week on Warfare. Who will be the final two selected? Stay tuned and find out!

Cheap Shots is in the Big Show!

Hey my good man. I just wanted to send you something to introduce my character to the show tonight. I didn't format it because I wasn't sure how you put the show together so I just kept it basic. Also, let me know if I need to change anything or if something doesn't work.

Wallace Witasick returns upstairs to his office. Wednesday Night Warfare is in full swing down in the arena below.

He appears distracted, so much so, that he doesn't notice the man sitting on the leather couch outside of his office doors.

Wallace opens the door to his office, pauses, realizes something, then peeks around the door at the man on the couch.

Witasick: "Help you with something?"

The man on the couch smirks, and removes his sunglasses. He's dressed in a black blazer, baby blue v-neck tee, jeans and chucks.

Sweet Cheapshots: "Sure can, Wally. You and I got a date at eight-thirty sharp."

Witasick: "And you are?"

Sweet Cheapshots: "Your future main eventer."

Witasick: "Right... follow me."

Sweets brushes past Witasick who turns to his secretary and mouths: "Who's that?"

The secretary quickly flips through some papers on her desk and finds something that she has written down.

Secretary (whispers): "...uh, Sweet Cheapshots, sir."

Witasick gives her a thumbs up and steps into his office where Sweets has made himself comfy in the chair that sits across from Wallace's desk.

Witasick: "Mr. Cheapshots, glad we could find the time to meet. I assume your arrangements in the hotel were to your liking?"

Sweet Cheapshots: "You been in one Holiday Inn you been in them all, know what I'm saying, Wally?"

Wallace smiles tightly and takes a seat behind his desk. He opens a manilla folder and glances through the documents inside.

Witasick: "I want you to understand... Mr. Cheapshots, that the contract I'm prepared to offer you is quite lucrative. I don't hand these out lightly. We've got a lot of new talent of late and trust me when I say I haven't offered them a deal this... sweet... so to say."

Sweet Cheapshots: "Wally --"

Witasick: "Wallace will do."

Sweet Cheapshots: "Wallace, *clears throat* I'm here to put on clinics and steal the show each and every Wednesday if that's what it takes."

Wallace nods...

Witasick: "I'll be faxing the contract over to your associate, Ms. Foxxx is it? Then after that it's just logistics, but the real reason I wanted to meet with you Mr. Cheapshots is I never go into any business arrangement without doing my homework. So, of course, I looked into you. I know your reputation. I know who you are. And I want to be crystal clear as I won't be saying this again. You may have been a hotshot on the indies, Mr. Cheapshot, but this is the pros now and that little incident of yours... well, that can't, that WON'T, happen here. Do we understand each other?"

The smirk is gone from Sweets face. All business now.

Sweet Cheapshots: "We do."

Witasick: "Good. Now, I encourage you to stay and enjoy the show. It's going to be a good one and next week we'll see if you can impress me out in that ring."

Witasick closes the folder on his desk and folds his hands over it.

Sweet Cheapshots: "Who am I up against?"

Witasick: "Aw come on. What fun would that be if I told you?"

Cyren
- vs -
Cassius Stonne
Standard Rules

The fans are curious what to expect with this match when...

No introductions or standard entrances! Here comes Cyren out from the back and he's dragging Cassius Stonne out from the back by a chain that's wrapped around Stonne's throat!

Cyren: Here's Johnny!

Cyren is smiling with a sick look in his eye as Stonne's barely conscious body is brought along for a ride all the way to the ring! The referee can't believe what he's seeing as this is supposed to be a STANDARD MATCH. This is not some kind of sick, anything goes match like what you'd see on Shove It Saturday Night!

Cyren waves to the referee and salutes him, continuing to drag Stonne around the ring and making sure to walks past the ring steps, with the chain over the steps, so he can YANK the chain and bring Stonne's head crashing into the steps to knock them free from their base!

The fans are booing as Cyren finally drops the chain and unwraps it from around Stonne's throat. He rolls Stonne into the ring and sets him up in the corner, draping each of Stonne's arms over the ropes so his limp body will stand.

Cyren turns to the referee, shakes his hand, hands him a cookie, and then says...

Cyren: That's for being patient while I helped this young lad to the ring. He seemed to have trouble finding it this evening. Look at him though... he looks ready, doesn't he?

The referee throws the cookie out of the ring and goes to check on Stonne in the corner. It seems that Stonne is somewhat conscious but clearly out of it. The ref asks him if he can compete and it looks like Stonne is nodding! It's not clear if that strange bobbing of his head is him actually nodding "yes" or if he's just really messed up from what just happened but the referee is taking it as he's ready to compete!

DING DING DONG! RING-A-DING DING DING DONG! KEEP THEIR HEADS RINGIN'!

Nobody knows why Dr. Dre's "Keep Their Heads Ringin'" is playing over the speakers but Cyren seems to enjoy it as he bobs his head along with the beat and catches Stonne with a stiff right hand as Stonne stumbles toward him out of the corner!

Cyren mounts Stonne and begins landing rights and lefts to his face to the beat of the music!

Cyren: Ring!

He strikes right a right.

Cyren: Ding!

He strikes with a left.

Cyren: Dong!

He punches with BOTH fists at once!

Cyren begins bashing Stonne's head up and down on the canvas and then begins rabidly biting his ear!

The referee gets in there and breaks it up, pointing to a man in the crowd and saying to Cyren...

Referee: Stop biting his ear! You're not him!

The ref is pointing at Mike Tyson! Mike is in the front row, clapping and enjoying every second!

Cyren stomps on Stonne a few times and then goes to bite his ear again. The ref rolls his eyes and lets out a sigh...

He breaks it up and warns Cyren that he will DQ him if he can't follow the rules. Cyren laughs and pulls a cookie out of his pocket which he hands to the ref but the ref slaps it out of his hands to a huge pop from this crowd! Cyren reaches into his pocket again and the ref lifts his finger in the air as if ready to call for the bell...

Referee: Don't you dare! I'll call it! One more cookie or one more ear bite and you're disqualified!

Cyren pulls out a condom.

The ref throws his arms up in the air and just walks over to the corner shaking his head and leaning into the turnbuckle, looking ready to just give up on this match altogether.

In the meantime, it looks like Cyren has unwrapped the condom and he has placed it on his exposed (CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENSORED)

(CENS.. ontinue to boo Cyren like crazy! They throw garbage at the ring as Stonne has a red imprint left across his cheek from that disgusting finishing move! The ref doesn't know what to even do with this situation!

Cyren: I told you all what to expect! Don't act like I didn't warn you ahead of time!

Cyren pulls Stonne to the middle of the ring and pins him...

...THREE!!!

He's done it! He's won the match with his patented...

Wait a minute! WAIT A MINUTE!!!

What the hell is this!

Out from under the ring!

ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM! ROCK BOTTOM!

Cyren just got flattened by Mr. XWF out of nowhere! He was hiding under the ring this hole time!

He grabs a mic! No! NO! This is Warfare! NOT A MIC!

Mr. XWF: ******!

The fans aren't sure how to react!

Mr. XWF: Cyren, you little ****** ****** *****! I told your *** ******* *** not to even try that god **** ****** ******* **** slap move or I'd *** in your ******* ear! *****!!! **** you ***** you wanna call my bluff? YOU WANNA CALL THE PEOPLE'S ****'S BLUFF UP IN THIS *****?

The children are holding their ears and the censors are going crazy trying to keep up with this for the home viewers!

Mr. XWF reaches down. The fans shriek in horror as a blur goes over the lower half of Mr. XWF's body for our viewers at home. Mr. XWF seems to start spanking something that is blurred out and the blur gets bigger, and wider, and longer, and bigger, and OH MY GOD IT'S AN INFLATABLE ****!!!! He begins to beat Cyren down with it! Over and over again!

Security rushes out from the back along with Tyrone. Mr. XWF pulls off his inflatable **** and waves it high above his head as he escapes through the crowd with everyone giving chase!

Cyren is left in the ring slowly recovering from that unspeakable attack. The fans don't know what to make of this!

After Cyren has had some time to recover, he heaves himself to his feet, staring out at the crowd.

A microphone is slipped to him through the ropes by a grip.

CYREN: Well, hello all of you.... that was interesting wasn't it...

He speaks in a somber tone.

CYREN: I'm got something much more important than any of that to share with you though... I know I haven't been the 'Cyren' that you saw when I first returned to the scene. It seems after the debacle with Slater that I slipped into a professional coma. Well, I'm here to let you all know that even though I've proven myself to be an Immortal, I've yet to rededicate myself to this industry and to each and every one of you as what I should be...

He wipes sweat from his chin.

CYREN: ... that being the greatest left alive, the last Legend of a bygone Era. It falls on my shoulders as names begin disappearing into the mists to uphold the legacy of the place. It falls to me to keep the honor and tradition of this place from falling through the cracks into obscurity. I am fighting against the clock I know. I have given all of my detractors plenty of ammunition as of late to back up their assertions that I should retire. I get that, I do.

He steps forward, leaning on the ropes.

CYREN: Let it be known though, that I've awoken from my 'coma.' When you saw me best the XWF Champion, you saw all the best of the 'Blood Knight Rogue.' Keep it in mind because in the coming days, you'll see those shades return. It begins with my chance to reclaim the biggest prize in this Industry. Oddly enough, it's now called the North Korean Championship but I don't much mind. It's just like the Universal Championship, the XWF Championship, etc, before it. It's a marker, a mantle that is passed from the apex predator of the time to the next generation. That being said... MY generation isn't quite dead yet.

At that Cyren does a quick jog around the ring.

CYREN: I've slimmed down. I've gotten myself back into the training room and I have finely tuned muscles which long have gone dormant. I'm in the best shape of my life right now and I'll be damned if I'll fade away into oblivion. On Saturday, I'm going to come back to you, my XWF. I've been gone for far too long and it's high time that I finished what I returned for: Give this place a Champion worth wanting to hunt. That goes to all those fresh and ferocious faces backstage as well. You think you know who Cyren is? You've seen me lose matches left and right? Friends... you don't know Cyren. You don't know anything. I'm the most brutal Legend to ever be immortalized in the Hall. In a few short days, I'll show to a whole new generation exactly why that is...

At that, the 'Sickness' tosses the mic into the crowd and lights the ring on fire, walking up the ramp...

...but out steps Wallace Witasick with a mic in hand!

Witasick: Not so fast! What the heck is THAT?!

Wallace points to the ring that is on fire, already being put out by multiple team members with fire extinguishers.

Witasick: And what was that you did during your match? You really think it's ok to finish off the match like that? Between you and Mr. XWF and your obsession with yourselves in the most disturbing of ways, I'm not sure who to be more upset with. I'll tell you one thing though... at least Mr. XWF hasn't been releasing promos for Warfare television with multiple curse words and then doing... what you did... in an actual MATCH!

Cyren isn't sure how to react, but also doesn't seem like he gives a rat's ass as he tries walking past Wallace. He steps in front of Cyren to get his attention.

Witasick: I know you have no respect for my rules but now you've got something coming that you have no choice but to respect. As of tonight you are no longer welcome on my programming. I've just been given the authority by The Administrator in the back, who is doing pushups like crazy to try and forget what he just saw out here tonight. He's told me to go ahead and let you know that you are officially blacklisted! You'll never have another match on Wednesday Warfare again as far as he is concerned, and I'm inclined to agree with him 100%! Have fun on Shove It Saturday Night with that lunatic Shane and his band of merry freaks! Or maybe that power hungry, money hungry Paul Heyman will find a spot for you on Madness if you can convince him you're worth something... just know that as far as Wednesday nights are concerned.... your schedule just opened up permanently. Now get off of my show!

The fans cheer as Cyren begins to unzip his pants but Wallace calls Tyrone and security out from the back. Cyren reaches into his pants but Tyrone runs up and punches him in the gut, doubling him over! Cyren coughs and holds his stomach in pain but then reaches into his pants! Tyrone looks at Wallace for approval...

Witasick: You know what? DO IT!

CRACK! Tyrone clocks Cyren in the side of the head and knocks him out, finally stopping him from doing the unthinkable once again! The fans love it! Security drags Cyren to the back as Tyrone and Wallace shake their heads in disbelief. Wallace turns to the fans and addresses them with Tyrone by his side.

Witasick: And to all of you I sincerely apologize for what just took place. That's not the type of behavior that The Administrator Network promotes or tolerates and I'm glad to say we'll never have to deal with anything like that again. You have my word.

Wait a minute! Up on the X-Tron we see some footage of the backstage area! Cyren has recovered! He's struggling with security in the back and manages to break free, grabbing a steel pipe and knocking a couple of them out with it! There happens to be a can of gasoline sitting nearby which he dumps on the fallen security members and he sets them on fire!

Witasick: Go! GO!

Wallace sends Tyrone rushing to the back but Cyren has made his escape!

No thanks to crutches

A Limo pulls up to the arena. The door opens and out comes AJ F**ing POWELL! He comes bareing crutches.

AJ: To hell with these crutches.

AJ drops his crutches and walks to the ring.

AJ theme "Lose Yourself" rocks the stadium, and the crowd roars in cheers. AJ walks to the ring slapping hands and taunting the crowd. They love this guy. He hops on the apron showing that his knee is fully healed. He gets in the ring and taunts the crowd again before grabbing a mic.

AJ: Guess who's back.

Me AJ Powell. I am returned and from the looks of things. I am fully healed. Of course I wouldnt have to worry about that if it wasnt for the man that thinks everybody and his mother is "Impure" Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus.

Crowd: BOOOO!!!!!!!

AJ: I know I know, he's a b**ch. But I give him credit. Half the roster wouldn't have to balls to attack me. But you see N.A.Z.I. you done screwed up. Because you f**d with the wrong man. So, I am gonna sit here and wait till you come. And if your not here in 5 minutes, Im wrecking shop.

AJ: What do I say? I say, ABOUT TIME YOU GOT SOMETHING RIGHT IN YOUR LIFE! Me and N.A.Z.I. next week. But when you lose N.A.Z.I. as a member of XWF, dont come crying. Because when I'm done with Nathaniel, you wont know who he is.

" Lose Yourself " plays as AJ taunts the crowd

Scotty Mac
- vs -
Crimson Deadly
- vs -
Prophecy
Xtreme Rules Triple Threat Match -- Must pin both opponents in order to win.

“This is an X-Treme Rules Triple Threat Match!”

“In this match, in order to be victorious, a participant must pin both opponents.”

“Introducing first…”

Saliva - Click Click Boom erupts from the speakers as Crimson Deadly appears from behind the curtain, his arms spread out wide with his fists clenched, he walks a little to the left on the stage and then to the right in the same position, he then lets out a battle cry as he stands in the middle and thrusts his arms to his chest and throws them back out, as the same fireworks blast from both sides of the stage. He then runs down to the ring at full sprint and slides into the ring, quickly getting up and mounting the turnbuckle before putting his arms outward again towards the crowd.

“From Sheffield, England: Crimson COBRA!”

“And the second participant…”

‘Ghost Walking’ plays as Prophecy slowly makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the fans.

“This is PROPHECY!”

“And finally…”

All the lights in the arena go out. A purple spotlight hits the stage entrence. Purple and pink fireworks shoot out on either side of the ramp. Scotty walks through the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp for a moment while the fireworks explode around him. He slowly makes his way to the ring. He climbs into the ring and climbs the ring ropes as purple and pink fireworks go off above the ring.

“From New York, New York: Scotty MAC!”

With all three men gathered in the ring, this match is just about ready to kick off.

With the unusual rules in place, the senior official is present for this match. He quickly gives a rundown of the rules…

“Gentlemen: This match is X-treme Rules. That means anything goes but the pin must occur in this ring. Also, you must pin both opponents in order to win the match. That means there are no eliminations, and the match is not one fall. Just earn a pinfall on both opponents and you will win!”

The three competitors nod in agreement with the rules.

The bell sounds.

And the match is underway!

The crowd seems to favor Prophecy in this one as Scotty Mac and Crimson Deadly receive a lot of negative heat from the fans. Remember, Scott Mac made it very clear in his promo this week that he does not plan on using any weapons in this match. Bad move in my opinion.

All three men face off in the center of the ring and start swinging at each other. Scotty is punching Prophecy in the head, while Deadly is punching Scotty in the ribs.

By now the referee would have stepped in, but this is X-Treme Rules, folks. Let them go at it!

The grappler, Scott Mac, goes to work on Prophecy by taking him down with a mat slam. That’s an impressive display of endurance by Scotty as he was able to nail Prophecy with a takedown while Deadly was punching him. Or perhaps, given his background, he’s drunk while all of this is taking place?

Deadly continues to work over Scotty with some punches even after Scotty took down Prophecy. Deadly realizes that his punches aren’t working effectively enough, and puts his feet to work. He throws some shin kicks into the ribs of Scotty. The sound of Deadly’s boot pounding into Scotty’s flash echoes throughout the arena.

Deadly removes Scotty from downed Prophecy. He drags him toward the ropes, lifts him up for a vertical suplex, and drops him belly-first over the top rope. That move knocked the wind out of Scotty for sure!

Deadly pulls Scotty back to the mat, and puts him down with a DDT! Wow, such an impactful move this early into the match?

Deadly turns Scotty over and goes for the pin.

Prophecy interrupts with a kick into the spine of Deadly.

Scotty rolls out of the ring as he looks to regain his energy…

Back in the ring, Prophecy continues to work over the back of Deadly with some elbow drops. It’s a simple plan, but it’s effective in slowing down Deadly. Prophecy leaps high into the air and delivers a knee drop into that same area. Prophecy got a lot of air on that move. He goes for a pin.

Scotty pulls Prophecy out of the ring. He throws some punches into the face of Prophecy, and then finishes off the combination with a European uppercut, sending Prophecy flying back-first into the ring steps.

Just as Scotty is ready to follow up with an assault, Deadly intervenes with a slingshot plancha directly into Scotty!

But wait—Prophecy has recovered, and he takes out Deadly with a clothesline.

We’re dead even right now as all three men go to regain their footing.

Prophecy goes to work on Deadly by throwing him into the guardrails. The momentum behind that throw caused the first three rows of fans to jump back. Prophecy follows up by kicking Deadly in his sternum.

Scotty begins to walk toward Prophecy and Deadly. At that moment, a fan hands Prophecy a foldup chair. Prophecy throws it into the face of Scotty, knocking him back down. He directs his attention back toward Deadly, but Deadly catches him by surprise with a kick below the belt.

Deadly then rams Prophecy shoulder-first into the steel ring post, and throws him back in the ring. Deadly leads Prophecy to the middle of the ring, and throws him away with a T-bone suplex. Deadly tries for another pin.

Scotty jumps in to make the save!

Scotty gives Deadly a MacPlex (German suplex) which sidelines Deadly as he falls out onto the outside.

Scotty goes for the MacLock (ankle lock submission hold) on Prophecy, but Prophecy hops up to his feet and kicks out of it. Prophecy runs off the ropes for a leg lariat, but Scott reverses it into a Capture Suplex! Scotty keeps the leg hooked as he makes the pin attempt.

3! Scotty has just earned the first fall of the match. He just needs to pin Deadly now. Prophecy is still in this match as per the stipulation, but he has a lot of catching up to do.

Scotty holds his arms up in a victory pose, but his moment is put to rest when Deadly hits him with a roundhouse kick that sends Scotty’s mouthpiece flying into the front row!

Deadly is about to go for the pin, but Prophecy has recovered. Prophecy kicks Deadly in the gut, and tosses him over the top rope. The opportunist sees his chance as he ascends to the top rope. What is Prophecy thinking here? … Prophecy dives through the air and lands on top of Deadly with a beautifully executed shooting star press! He covers Scotty.

Deadly runs in but—

3! Prophecy has just pinned Scotty.

It’s now Prophecy with 1 over Scotty, and Scotty with 1 over Prophecy. Either Prophecy or Scotty need to get a pin on Deadly, and Deadly needs to pin both Scotty and Prophecy.

The competitors take a moment to reclaim their strength…

Scotty and Prophecy are in the ring. They stare at each other. They both realize that this match is all about Crimson Deadly now. Either Deadly gets pinned by one of them, or Deadly pins them. Which one will it be? Deadly looks up at both men from outside the ring. He feels threatened knowing that they’re both gunning for him. He arms himself with a steel chair and lets out a roar, telling them both to bring it.

And with that, both Scotty and Prophecy go after Deadly! They both want the win badly. Deadly taps both men in their chests with the chair, but it doesn’t take long until he’s overrun. Scotty and Prophecy pound Deadly into the ground with some punches. Deadly is doing all he can to block on the onslaught as he rolls around on the mat. Prophecy throws Deadly head-first into the steel steps. He picks up the steel chair that Deadly used earlier, and hits him in the back with it. Prophecy throws Deadly back into the ring. He goes to reenter as well, but Scotty grabs him from behind and gives him a MacPlex (German suplex) on the ringside mat!

Scotty looks down at Prophecy with a grin on his face as he uses the ring steps to return to the squared circle. By this time, Deadly is back up to his feet selling the effect of the chair shot from earlier. Scotty gives Deadly a European uppercut. And another… and then a third and final one that backs Deadly into the corner. With Deadly cornered, Scotty begins to deliver some knee strikes to the midsection. He then takes Deadly into the center of the ring with an arm drag. Scotty jumps right back on top of Deadly, and this time locks in a rear naked choke. He’s got Deadly trapped in the center of the ring with a submission hold! Deadly is belly-up as Scotty keeps the rear naked choke applied in the center of the ring…

But wait—Prophecy has just made his way back into the ring with a chair in hand…

Deadly spots Prophecy on the prowl…

Prophecy swings the chair—

With every bit of strength left in him, Deadly rolls over so that Scotty’s back is in the path of the chair swing—

Scotty’s back is smashed by the chair shot from Prophecy!

Prophecy doesn’t stop at just one though. He hits Scotty three more times!

I wonder if Scotty is regretting his anti-weapon stance at this point?

Prophecy sets the chair down, picks up Scotty, and DDTs him onto the steel chair. Prophecy goes to pin Scotty, but remembers that he needs to pin Deadly instead.

After being reminded by the referee, Prophecy turns around and is met by spinebuster from Deadly! Scotty goes after Deadly next, but is dropped on his ass after a back body drop. Deadly then gives Scotty a shining wizard. Deadly is unstoppable right now!

At that moment, Prophecy runs up to Deadly and tries to lock in The Purge (Tazzmission). Deadly anticipated it though, and ducked under. Deadly then gave Prophecy a kick, and followed up with a double underhook piledriver onto the steel chair!

Scotty goes after Deadly again, but Deadly ducks, pulls the top rope down, and causes Scotty to go tumbling to the outside.

Deadly crawls over on his hands and knees, and pins Prophecy.

3! Deadly is now up 1 pin. Now…

Deadly needs to pin Scotty.

Scotty needs to pin Deadly.

Prophecy needs to pin Deadly.

Deadly just throws Prophecy out of the ring. He needs to focus on Scotty now.

Deadly goes to retrieve Scotty on the outside, but Scotty greets him with a European uppercut. That dazed Deadly as Scotty throws him back in the ring. Scotty might have this thing under control now…

Scotty picks up Deadly into a fireman’s carry. He carries Deadly into the center of the ring for a Death Valley Driver—

But Deadly counters into a roll up!

ALMOST! Scotty barely rolled out in time. He rolls out of the pin attempt, and immediately goes for Deadly’s ankle! He’s trying to apply the MacLock! (ankle lock submission)

Scotty has the MacLock halfway applied. He really needs to turn Deadly onto his belly if he wants this hold to be effective. He almost gets him, but wait—Prophecy runs in for a clothesline—

But Scotty releases Deadly’s ankle and takes Prophecy down with an STF!

Scotty has Prophecy positioned about a foot from the bottom rope, but Prophecy still can’t reach it.

Scotty has the hold applied well, but he also has Crimson Deadly in his blind spot. He doesn’t see it coming as Deadly bounces off the ropes and hits him with a springboard moonsault! Working quickly, Deadly lifts Scotty to his knees, and drops him onto the steel chair with a DDT. He pins Scotty.

3! Deadly wins it!

Deadly has won and will advance onto next week’s big fourway.

WINNER: Crimson Deadly

Prophecy is making his way back up the entrance ramp after this hard fought match. Suddenly the arena lights fade leaving the venue in darkness.

“What the.. What’s going on”

You can sense the confusion/excitement around the arena, as the crowd grow restless as to what is happening.

The X-Tron blast into life showing the face of an unknown man. Then again fades to black.

The arena lights turn back on with a massive reaction from the packed out crowed as they all begin to notice that Prophecy is lying unconscious at the top of the entrance ramp.

“Oh my Prophecy has been attacked, Who has done this.. who did that face on the X-Tron belong too?

The camera crew and medics run out to the aid of Prophecy who has something written on his chest…….

The camera crew zoom the camera lenses onto the chest of Prophecy.

In some sort of marker pen written on his chest is.

#RestingBird.

The scene fades as we go to a commercial break.

Contestant #4

We cut to the back locker rooms where Crimson Cobra is preparing for his big match against XWF United States Champion Mark Flynn. Wallace Witasick approaches with Tyrone close behind him, they walk directly up to Crimson Cobra without hesitation.

Wallace Witasick: Hey, did you see your budddy out there flying around like crazy and picking up his biggest win in XWF?

Crimson Cobra nods as he seems quite alarmed that Witasick would be paying him a visit right before his match.

Wallace Witasick: I'm glad you think so, because next week, regardless of whether you two like it or not. You're both going to be in that #1 Contender's match next week.

The crowd inside the ring goes crazy as Witasick has just announeced Crimson Cobra as the fourth member of the Fatal Four way.

Wallace Witasick: Whether you like it or not in order to get that title shot you two are going to have to get past one another... Now... Do the world a favor and beat the ever living life out of Mark Flynn... Will ya?

Will this news help or hurt Cobra in the ring tonight? Will he lose focus? Only one way to find out???

Crimson Cobra
- vs -
Mark Flynn
X-Treme Rules

“The following match is X-Treme rules, set for one fall…”

The lights in the arena take a deep red color as a lighting strike is herd over the pa system. Crimson Cobra breaks the silence of the audience as he emerges from the black curtain hiding the backstage from the inner arena. The entrance music begins to play with the drums and guitar starting to pick up. Cobra is making his way down the entrance ramp and holding his hands out to the adoring fans who he takes such pride in having. The vocals pick up in the song and Cobra starts to bounce around the steel steps leading up to the ring, as if he were a boxer or mma fighter. A slight smile approaches his mouth and he runs up the stairs and along the apron of the ring stopping in the middle to look out to all of the screaming and cheering fans. Cobra takes a deep breath and closes his eyes lifting his head and a smile crossing his face. His chest puffs out from the deep breath and he sits there for a moment to embrace the feeling before he lifts his leg and darts into the ring. He approaches one of the four corners and jumps up showing his athleticism off already as he barley touches the top rope with his hands and lands with his feet on the top rope. It takes a slight second for him to maintain his balance then he pops up and rises his arms almost in a Randy Orton like style, yet slightly less cocky. He jumps down and starts to bounce like a fighter once more as he awaits the approach of his opponent.

“Ladies and gentlemen: From Aurora, Colorado, please welcome Crimson COBRA!”

“And his opponent…”

“From Battlecreek, Michigan…”

Mark Flynn comes out in an overblown robe. No expression, no eye contact with opponent, eyes open when the bell rings.

“He is the United States Champion, and a grand slam XWF champion: Mark FLYNN!”

Flynn steps into the ring and comes face to face with Cobra. These two have been at each other all week with promos. It’s time to get this thing started!

Flynn offers to start this match off with a handshake. Cobra shakes Flynn’s hand, but that tricky bastard pulls Cobra in with a knee lift. The underhanded attack puts Cobra in a bad way to Flynn lays into him with some stomps.

“UNITED STATES CHAMPION!” Flynn yells as he points to himself. He shoves Cobra down by pushing the toe of his boot into Cobra’s face.

Flynn continues to kick down into Cobra’s midsection. This is just like Flynn; kicking a man while he’s down.

The referee cannot stop the attack given that it’s X-Treme Rules. Flynn just continues to stomp away at Cobra. Eventually, he knocks Cobra under the bottom rope and out of the ring with those stomps.

“Who’s my opponent?” yells Flynn as he paces around the ring, mockingly.

Meanwhile, Cobra shakes off the cobwebs as he slides back into the ring. He runs toward Flynn. Flynn goes for a clothesline, but Cobra ducks it. Cobra continues to run and bounces off the ropes. He catches Flynn in the face with both of his feet as he executes a double leg drop kick!

That move caught Flynn off-guard as the US Champion escapes to the outside of the ring.

Cobra continues his assault by launching himself into Flynn with a suicide dive!

The crowd popped for that big move.

Cobra throws Flynn back into the ring. He slides back in himself, but by that time Flynn has already escaped through the other side. What’s he doing?

Flynn proceeds to walk directly up the ramp way, yelling at the audience.

“F*** this. I’m the US Champion. I deserve respect around here!!!”

Cobra shakes his head. He’s not letting Flynn get away that easy!

Cobra goes after Flynn.

Wait—Flynn just pulled out some brass knuckles from his trunks…

Cobra grabs Flynn by his shoulder and spins him around—

But Flynn punches Cobra in the face with the brass knuckles! D*** it! Flynn lured Cobra up the ramp, and hit him with the brass knuckles. Cobra didn’t see it coming.

Flynn laughs as he looks down at Cobra.

Flynn yells down at Cobra: “Rookie!”

After that, he picks up Cobra and gives him a neckbreaker on the steel ramp.

Flynn continues to work over the neck of Cobra by utilizing a neck crank submission hold. After torturing Cobra for a few seconds, he drags him up by the neck, and slams his head into the ring steps.

Cobra might have come into this match unprepared. He had a good showing in the first couple of minutes, but has fallen for two of Flynn’s traps.

Flynn gets Cobra back into the ring, and goes right back to work with some stomps to his chest.

Flynn isn’t concerned about big moves. He’s just focused on keeping Cobra down on the mat. That might be the best strategy when going up against a highflyer like Crimson Cobra. The kicks don’t stop even as Cobra grabs a hold of the ropes. We can see a splotch of blood covering Cobra’s bottom lip.

The referee pleads with Flynn to let up on Cobra, but Flynn pushes him away.

He stomps Cobra into the corner some more reaching down and choking him with both of his hands.

“YOU ARE NOT WORTHY!” He screams into the face of Cobra.

Flynn finally lets up on Cobra. The official checks on Cobra who looks like he’s seeing stars. A brass knuckles attack alone is enough to put a man down.

The referee looks like he wants to call it. He goes to give the signal, but Cobra stands up and pushes the referee’s hand down. Cobra is still in this!

Cobra wipes the blood off his lip, and goes after Flynn with some punches. The punches aren’t anything fancy, but they are effective in knocking Flynn back. The highflyer runs off the ropes and takes Flynn all the way down with a diving clothesline! Cobra rushes up to his feet and pumps his fists as he maintains his momentum. Cobra pulls Flynn up to his feet and puts him back down with a Russian leg sweep. He tries to follow up with a figure four leg lock, but that turns out to be a mistake. Flynn, the submission specialist, reverses it into an inside cradle.

Cobra kicks out, but Flynn maintains his hold on the leg. This time it’s Flynn who locks in the figure four leg lock!

Cobra is beginning to realize that submissions might not have been the way to go with Flynn. Cobra inches his way to the bottom rope. He grabs a hold of the rope which should mean a rope break. But Flynn isn’t letting go!

Cobra is now hanging halfway out of the ring as he tries to escape the figure four. He finally manages to escape as he squirms out of the hold.

At that moment, the referee gets in the face of The Most Hated Man in XWF for his blatant disregard for wrestling integrity. Flynn decides he’s had enough, and punches the referee in the face! The ref falls down as the crowd boos Flynn aggressively.

Flynn is busy dealing with the fans when all of a sudden, Cobra flies into him with a springboard forearm smash! Cobra then goes on top of Flynn with some mounted punches.

Cobra throws Flynn into the ropes. He tries for an attack, but misses as Flynn ducks under, bounces off the ropes and takes Cobra’s knee out with a chop block. Ouch, Cobra’s knee has to still be hurting from that figure four leg Flynn had applied earlier.

The audience boos as Flynn spreads apart Cobra’s legs, and delivers a stomp straight into his bean bags.

Flynn walks around, pleased with his actions as the referee is still down.

But wait—

TYRONE! TYRONE!

Tyrone makes his way down the aisle, and he’s carrying a four foot chain.

Flynn just looks like he crapped himself.

Tyrone removes the injured referee from the ring, and appoints HIMSELF as the new referee!

Flynn: “WHAT?! NO!!”

Tyrone stands tall in the corner as he puts on the zebra shirt.

Flynn starts to poke Tyrone in his chest as he yells in his face.

“GET. OUT.”

Suddenly—

Cobra comes from behind with a schoolboy roll up!

Quick count:
Flynn kicks out!

Tyrone laughs as Flynn becomes more frustrated. His frustrations end up costing him as he misses a punch, and gets taken down by a Lou Thesz press from Cobra. Cobra delivers a heavy load of punches on Flynn. The amount of punches Cobra delivers exceeds ten, and eventually he lands his twentieth blow.

Tyrone just smiles in the corner. He finally decides enough is enough and pulls Cobra off of Flynn.

Cobra continues his assault on Flynn.

He gives Flynn a diving bulldog in the center of the ring, and then turns him over into a Boston Crab.

Flynn is now in a bad way! He crawls, digging his fingers into the canvas, until he eventually catches the bottom rope for a rope break—but Cobra doesn’t give it to him! And Tyrone isn’t doing a d*** thing about it. Flynn is getting a taste of his own medicine as Cobra keeps the Boston Crab locked in tight.

Flynn might tap… But instead he goes for the same escape plan as Cobra, and crawls out of the ring in order to break free from the hold.

Flynn is on the outside now. This might be his chance to recuperate.

But Cobra stays on him, and crashes into Flynn with a plancha!

Cobra goes under the ring where he finds a ladder. This is an area Cobra is deadly in.

Cobra takes the ladder, and smashes it over Flynn’s back.

Cobra pushes Flynn back inside the ring, followed by the 14 foot ladder.

Cobra takes Flynn and places him on top of the downed ladder which is positioned only a couple of feet from one of the corners.

Cobra begins to climb to the top…

Flynn is in a bad way. If Cobra nails The Red Fang (Shooting Star Press) on top of the ladder, Flynn will be in a world of pain.

Tyrone is standing next to the ladder that Flynn is lying on top of. He wants to see Cobra put down the King of the Midcarders as much as everyone else in the arena.

Cobra is about to make the leap until he sees that Flynn has removed himself from the ladder. Cobra changes his gameplan, and instead goes for a crossbody—but Flynn pulls TYRONE into it, and Tyrone gets hit by the diving crossbody instead!

D*** it!

Cobra looks down at Tyrone, shocked by what just happened. From behind, Flynn grabs Cobra and drops him with a reverse DDT.

He picks Cobra up, and lifts him up for a suplex. He holds Cobra, up, carries him towards the ladder, and drops him on top of it with The End! (Suplex into a Cutter aka Black Crush)

Flynn pins Cobra.

Tyrone forces himself to make the count.

Flynn wins the match. That d*** weasel got away with it again.

WINNER: Mark Flynn

Dirty Trick

Scene cuts back to Wallace Witasick's office where he can be seen barking orders to group of men surrounding his desk.

Wallace Witasick: That's right. I said I wanted Prophecy vs. the newcomer Chris MacBeth next week on Warfare. How hard is it for you nitwits to understand things when I tell them to you?

Suddenly a deranged woman comes running directly up to Wallace, pushing the rest of the pack away carrying a small cell phone.

Secretary: Quick Wallace! It's about your parent's. The hospital says there's been some kind of accident!

Wallace Witasick: An accident? What?

Witasick immediately grabs the phone, signals to Tyrone, and they both make their exit with about ten other bodyguards out the building. Right before the main event???

MAIN EVENT
Xtreme Title Championship Match

Angelus
- vs -
Mr. Satellite
Xtreme Rules

Before the ring announcer makes it to the ring a sudden change of pace sets over the arena as 'Elenor Rigby' by The Beatles blares over the X-tron and Mark Flynn makes his way down to the ring prior to the start of this thrilling main event about to take place this evening. The fact that this is an Xtreme Title match would lead implications to believe that Mark Flynn has evil intentions tonight as far as Angelus may be concerned. The fans, naturally booing Flynn as usual are not too thrilled to see Mark Flynn make his way to the ring and grab a microphone. With Witasick out of the building I assume Flynn thinks he can run his own pathetic circus in the ring. The fans still boo as Flynn brings the microphone to his lips.

Mark Flynn: Please welcome your United States Champion Mark Flynn!

The crowd boos severly.

Mark Flynn: It appears that Mr. Witasick has an urgent phone call to take care of and with Tyrone out of commission, along with most of his posse. I have personally decided to manage and maintain the security of the ring. I also came down to watch my two favorite wrestlers in the entire world square off tonight!

Flynn flags off the ring announcer making his way to the ring and shoos him away while mouthing "I got this..."

Apparently Mark Flynn is going to be our special guest ring announcer along with proving guest commentary this evening.

Mark Flynn: First, ladies and gentlemen I would like to introduce to you...

Suddenly "Lament" by Project Pitchfork echoes throughout the arena...

The crowd cheers heavily for the masked XWF superstar.

Mark Flynn: Weighing in at 180 pounds and hailing from.... oh who knows.... probably Mars...

MR. SATELLITE!

Sure enough, in a lavishing long black coat and burlap sack over his head with only one hole for one eye walks Mr. Satellite down to the ring. Upon arriving in the ring very slowly after his eye aimlessly searches around the ring. Staring into space looking very curiously into the audience and everything in his surroundings. His robot companion appears to be riveting while blinking muttering many inaudible phrases... Mr. Satellite places him on the outside of the ring and enters. He apparently must be incredibly excited for his match this evening as we normally watch him wait patiently for his opponent, this time he enters the ring flying from turnbuckle to turnbuckle. Bouncing off the ropes and getting very energetic while avoiding Flynn.

Mark Flynn: And now....

Before he can even begin to make his next announcement...The initial guitar riff has already sent the fans into an uproar so loud that his entrance music is barely audible. Flynn couldn't get a word out if he tried.

"This Fire Burns" By Killswitch Engage is barely heard through the x-tron stereo

Angelus comes from behind the curtain and the already deafening roar of the crowd has continued to rumble in the bleachers as the Xtreme Champion approaches the ring. Paying no attention to any of these fans, but rather keeping his eyes completely glued to Flynn standing in the middle of the ring. Angelus is followed closely by the lovely Jessica Mendez whom is carrying both the Xtreme and United States Championship title. She hands them to the time keeper whose table is on the opposite side of the arena as the commentator's

Angelus and Mark Flynn waste no time as the bell rings. Angelus climbs between the middle ropes before Mark Flynn is seen bashing him over the head with the microphone and then...

DING DINNG DING

This match is underway as Satellite comes out of the corner to send Flynn over the top rope with flying clothesline. This entire time he had just been building up momentum and planning a strategy on the side ropes. A wise decision as he probably knew Angelus and Flynn would have it out immediately. With Flynn now out of the way, Satellite can take advantage of Angelus with a vicious running dropkick that sends him stumbling into the turnbuckle corner. Mr. Satellite is still flying off ropes and bouncing all over the ring building momentum. After the drop kick he stands right back up. Bounces off the ropes behind him and

SPLASHES

on top of Angelus...

Flynn is beginning to climb to his feet outside the ring as he stands on the complete opposite side of Mendez and where the titles are with the time keeper. Instead of making his way back into the ring he has decided to pull up a chair in the commentator booth. Plops on a pair of headsets while he watches Angelus kick out after a two count on a pin from Mr. Satellite after the splash in the corner.

Mark Flynn: When I first got here I wanted Satellite to win, but now I'm not sure?

Flynn points and waves at Jessica on the other side of the ring.

She scoffs as the match continues.

Satellite has taken a huge upper hand in the beginning of this match, taking advantage of Angelus focusing on Flynn early in this contest might just be the right idea here if Satellite wants to pull off the upset and win the Xtreme Title here tonight.

Satellite sets Angelus up with a reverse DDT..

He connects..

Angelus is down...

Satellite begins climbing the turnbuckle....

What's he setting up for here?

Waiting for Angelus to get to his feet and turn around before....

CATCHING HIM IN THE FACE with a flying moonsault!

Both men are now sprawled out in the middle of the ring as Satellite makes first movement towards Angelus who is laid out completely...

Satellite covers.

KICKOUT BY ANGELUS!

One wouldn't expect it to that easy to take out the Xtreme Champion...

Mark Flynn: I was expecting it...

Satellite doesn't appear to be very pleased with not being able to score the pin fall. He quickly turns to the ropes again which has been very good to him so far in this match.. He bounces off and approaches Angelus who is still laying on the mat...

Satellite wants a flying elbow drop but instead...

Angelus has moved out of the way...

Satellite misses and both men are trying to come to their senses in the middle of the ring. It appears that Angelus is going to be first as he proceeds to do slide outside the ring. He sees Flynn and Flynn waves.. Angelus shakes his head realizing he needs to focus on Satellite. Hey, this is an Xtreme Rules match...

Angelus reaches under the ring to find a steel chair, which he quickly elevates over the top rope and lands inside the ring.

Satellite has began stirring inside the ring. Angelus reaches under the ring again and finds another interesting tool to use for this bout...

A pitchfork?

What the heck, why not... The pitchfork lands inside the ring as Satellite has already made his way towards the chair. With his back turned Angelus quickly slides back in the ring and grabs the pitchfork.

Now both men stand staring with weapon in hand...

The stare down ensues...

No blinking...

Well, at least in the one visible eye of Mr. Satellite that we can see.

Who will strike first...

A plastic bottle flashes by Angelus face and hits him directly in the temple.

Flynn chucked the bottle at him...

Enough time to distract him for...

Satellite to

SMASH

the chair across Angelus face...

That one had to hurt...

Angelus forehead is starting to bleed now as Satellite...

Mr. Satellite has now taken the upper hand once again with the chair.

More shots to the body with the chair as Angelus lay on the ground. All he can do is sit back and take it as Satellite is showing no mercy in the ring..

Flynn is smiling and giving two big thumbs up in the background while staring in Angelus face.

Where in the world is Wallace Witasick!!!

Satellite..

Off the ropes yet again...

Flying up in the air...

FLYING HEADBUTT..

He leaps nearly 8 feet in the air and lands on top of Angelus...

The pin...

KICKOUT BY ANGELUS!

Angelus is not going away that easily tonight folks..

Although he has shown little offense in this fight he is still manage to hold on from taking the loss...

Angelus and Satellite both get to their feet at the same time... Satellite must feel like he is in control as he wastes no time connecting with a few right hands. Angelus backs away from the third, thrusts back his left foot and elevates his right foot while spinning backwards...

ROUNDHOUSE KICK TO THE FACE!!

Satellite takes one on the chin. He's out cold.

Angelus realizes that he can't waste any more time, he's gone straight for the pitchfork and begins twirling it in his hands like a natural born ninja would. Flipping and turning it around his body, he waits for Satellite to get back to his feet before spinning the pitchfork backwards and smacking the back end of it across the back of Satellite's head.

Satellite falls back to the mat again. Angelus continues spinning and spinning the pitchfork again, waiting for Satellite to rise up. When he finally does he charges.

Attempting to spear and stab Satellite.

Angelus intends to inflict bodily harm to Satellite.

Satellite with his quickness is able to slide his body sideways causing the two ends in the pitchfork to have just enough space to not stab him. One time in life it was good for Mr. Satellite to be small. The charging of the pitch fork still slingshots satellite back into Angelus' face. He's now dropped the pitchfork and instead has decided use the leverage off the ropes to clothesline Satellite so hard that he does in fact perform a complete back flip before landing face first on the mat again.

Angelus springs off the bottom rope and lands on top of Satellite with an elbow drop...

The cover...

KICKOUT BY SATELLITE!

Mark Flynn sees that Satellite has taken the upper hand. He's kept his eyes on Jessica holding his US title waiting on the other side of the ring.

We cut briefly to Mark Flynn's microphone....

Mark Flynn: Now, you see here is why Angelus doesn't have exactly what it takes to...

We cut out of Mark Flynn's microphone...

More rambling about how much better he is than Angelus is stopped immediately by producers as they focus back to the ring at hand...

Satellite and Angelus both rising to their feet. Angelus gets a hold of Satellite who is standing on a knee. Angelus flings him between the middle and bottom rope. Satellite falls to the outside of the ring..

Now it's time to get Xtreme folks...

Angelus reaches into the underside of the ring again to reveal... A 2 X 4 long piece of thick wood. Perfect tool to use to first

SMASH!

over the face of Mr. Satellite. Outside the ring is Mr. Satellite's robot, not looking too thrilled about what's taking place right now. Who am I kidding, the robot always has the same look!

Anyways, Angelus takes another whack to the backside of Mr. Satellite with the large piece of wood. The martial arts expert brings masked wrestler to his feet and sets him up for a double underhook back breaker that vibrates Satellites body off the cement ground. Angelus has stepped up the offensive and he's looking to take advantage of Satellite now as he brings him back to his feet.

Wham...

Slams his head into the walkway metal fences..

Wham..

Again..

Mark Flynn: Look fans, the newest member of the Harlem Globetrotters, Angelus!

He did have a point as it appeared that Angelus was dribbling Mr. Satellites face off the metal barricade.

Angelus then spins him around, latches him around his waist and flattens him again with a belly-to-belly suplex on the cold cement...

The cover..

KICKOUT BY SATELLITE...

This is EXACTLY the kind of main event we all look forward night in and night out here on Warfare.. and Wallace is no where to see it. Whilst Flynn is waiting on the other side of the arena waiting to strike and reclaim the title his own. Either that or he really loves to hear himself talk. I'm going to go with the latter...

Angelus and Satellite now on their feet.

Satellite still a bit dazed as he has to accept a left hand from Angelus. He throws up another right but Satellite ducks, slides underneath Angelus very quickly. Stands up back to back beside him. Satellite grabs the back of Angelus neck and lands him with the NECKBREAKER!!!

Satellite has been brought back to life here folks.

The crowd is going absolutely insane as two fan favorites have really put together an excellent main event this evening.

Satellite reaches back into the ring and grabs...

THE PITCHFORK!

He's had enough of Angelus and you can tell he's taken on a bit of an anger with him as he charges. Angelus leaps out the way as Satellite continues running down the ramp past him. Angelus follows and grabs the back of his head. Pushes it forward so that the back end of the pitchfork lands right in his eye after the pitch fork is forced to the ground.

DAMN!!

Satellite goes down after almost losing his only eyeball!! Well, that we can see at least.

He's grasping his eye as Angelus takes this time to make his way back to the ring. What's he doing?

He should continue the offensive against Satellite, but I think he's realizing that getting too far away from the ring is not a great idea. Seeing as his titles rest closer to the ring where Flynn is. He thinks best not to put much distance between himself and Mark Flynn. Giving Satellite ample opportunity to get to his feet. It does take him awhile as another stare down between Flynn and Angelus ensues. Satellite makes his way down to the ring and slides under the ropes... He ducks a punch from Angelus and now the crowd is going absolutely crazy as the both tie it up in the ring... Satellite against the ropes... Angelus against the other ropes..

Angelus ducks a clothesline from Satellite

Satellite ducks a clothesline from Angelus...

Satellite stops, drops to his belly, slides on the ground underneath Angelus feet. Stands back up as Angelus turns around.

Swift kick to the gut...

Grabs the front of Angelus face and then....

HE HITS THE 'SEEING STARS' (RKO)

Angelus looks nearly dead in the ring...

Flynn is out of his chair...

The cover..

KICKOUT BY ANGELUS!!!!

I can't believe what I just say ladies and gentlemen! Flynn throws his hands up in disgust.

The fans are absolutely loving it!

Angelus chants vibrate through the arena..

Angelus! Angelus! Angelus!

Satellite is to his feet first, however, and thinks it best to immediately take the crowd out of the equation by attacking Angelus with a fury of punches and ends it with a massive headbutt that sends Angelus back down to the mat. The crowd is now in fact more silent as Satellite lands a leg drop followed by an elbow drop. He lifts Angelus back to his feet. He then manages to elevate Angelus on his shoulder..... Rising....

He is unable to bring him completely over his back, but halfway and dropping him on his left shoulder hard lands Angelus on the mat. He climbs up the turnbuckle quickly...

This looks like he's quickly setting up here for the Moonlight Lament (Whisper in the Wind)

Angelus is climbing to one knee as Satellite prepares to leap...

He does...

Spinning his body over he turns to catch....

WHOLE DAMN SHOW!!!!!

While spinning off the the top rope backwards he was unable to notice Angelus slowly climbing to his feet.. and with his massive elevation on his superkick he sends a boot straight through Satellite who was flying at him from almost 10 feet in the air....

The Cover!

Three!

Ding Ding Ding...

Winner and still Xtreme Champion....

ANGELUS!!!

The fans immediately rise to an uproar of cheers as Angelus is announced the winner...

MARK FLYNN: "That's my time guys, I'm outta here."

Flynn drops the headset on the announce table and smiles as he sees Angelus in the ring recovering from his match.

He strolls over to the timekeeper and barks at the man to hand him the US title that Angelus has stolen. The timekeeper hesitates for a moment, but then Flynn just yanks it out of his hand and pushes the man off his chair.

Flynn tilts his head back and laughs then starts to head away from the ring as the crowd, now seeing what's going on, starts to boo him out of the building.

Angelus is still being tended to by the ref so he can't see what's going on yet.

Flynn starts to back up the ramp, huge grin on his face -- when suddenly the boos turn to an eruption of cheers!

Out of nowhere comes Jessica Mendez -- !

She hurls herself onto Flynn and struggles to pull the title from his hands. It's a back and forth tug-of-war--!

But suddenly, Flynn snaps, and reels back and oh my god...

THE WHOLE DAMN SHOW!

Flynn just blasted Jessica in the back of the head with Angelus' finisher.

The crowd is stunned silent for a good couple of beats.

Flynn looks down at his handiwork, shock registers on his face for just a second...

The crowd lets him have it. Boos fill the Toyota Center.

Then that cheshire cat grin returns on Flynn's face and he looks to the ring at Angelus who has just realized what is going on.

Flynn realizes he doesn't have much time and he scoops the US title off the ground and high tails out toward the back.

Angelus misses him by mere second, but he's forced to check on Jessica who is slumped over, a mess of hair on her face. He kneels down to check on her, all the while shooting an icy glare toward the curtain to the back.

Did Mark Flynn plan this whole scheme tonight? He's somehow weaseled his way into becoming the special guest referee in next weeks Fatal Four Way for the #1 Contender's spot for his title. 'Allegedly' tricked Wallace Witasick into leaving the arena and reclaimed possession of his United States Title from Angelus.

Angelus and Jessica limp back out the ramp way holding each other up, down one title then when they arrived before. Angelus curses and punches a hole through one of the speakers, turned around and then roundhouse kicked it off the stage! He doesn't look to happy for a person who just reclaimed his Xtreme Title and won his match here tonight.

Next week will find out who the #1 Contender will be as

Sebastian Duke, Crimson Cobra, Crimson Deadly, and Benjamin Crane

all put together in one big match with special guest referee

Mark Flynn

and

Special Guest Enforcer..

Tyrone..

Where can you see it?

Next week..

Same Time...

Same Administrator Network!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 6 users Like Wallace Witasick's post:
(02-21-2013), (02-21-2013), C Y R E N (02-21-2013), KnightMask (02-21-2013), PaladinChrisHartt (02-21-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (02-21-2013)