Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Special Edition: Thursday "Valentines" Night Warfare (2/14/13)
Wallace Witasick Offline
Former XWF Management

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-15-2013, 03:19 AM

[Image: kQDFZ.jpg]

Wednesday Night Warfare
2/14/13
Love is [NOT] in the Air!

The arena explodes with excitement as techno dancing, fireworks, and sexy young and attractive women dance in revealing clothing. Well, as revealing as the censors will allow, but we certainly have no problems pressing the boundaries when it comes to this matter. Sex sells, and even if we have to sell it of the subliminal nature like the Disney Channel. We are most certainly going to do it to make us a buck. That's the Administrator Network way folks....

Confetti circulates around the ring, colored in red, white, and pink to celebrate the special Valentine's Day festivities scheduled to take place on Warfare this evening. Wallace Witasick walks out from the opening at the entrance of the ramp and proceeds to stand in the center of the ring. He takes an awkward glance at the females dancing and chuckles a bit to himself before bringing the microphone to his lips...

WALLACE WITASICK: Happy Valentine's Day XWF!

The crowd cheers before Wallace then proceeds to speak again

Wallace: Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, Networks of all links and connections I bring to you a very special Valentine's day edition of Wednesday Night Warfare packed with some 'couples' therapy from the get go. Tonight we have 2 very promising tag team matches, as we finally get to see some of the biggest Warfare superstars teaming up here tonight on Warfare...

Our Main event..

Mark Flynn and Peter Gilmour vs. Angelus and Sebastian Duke makes a solid mention when you think of all the names involved in the insanity that is this match. All four members deeply hate each other as they jockey for position and standings here on Warfare. For the majority of Warfare it has been 'go it alone' style tactics. That was until I made two of the biggest signings in the recent wrestling world to date when I picked up a very unique tag team due known as 'Crimson Crest' here tonight. The team makes their debut tonight to take on veteran Warfare members Cassius Stonne and Benjamin Crane.

But most importantly the papers and legal documents have gone through to verify that Angelus.. XWF Dual Champion! has now officially been named a member of the Warfare Roster!

The fans immediately retort with in an uproar of thunderous ovation.

Wallace Witasick: Why Shane would let an XWF double champion go that easy is beyond me. My guess is he's more interested in running a Zoo than a wrestling program... but who knows?

Wallace Witasick: One thing I do know is now that we have a champion we need a number one contender...

Wallace Witasick: As much as I oppose the recent decisions of the US Title Tournament, it is within my relative duties as a General Manager and money making business man such as myself, to give Mark Flynn an opposition worthy of the name #1 Contender...

Wallace Witasick: Flynn is too much of a pathetic numbskull to confront my posse, or Angelus to rightfully claim possession over a title that he won by virtue of Angelus' injury. Adding Angelus to this Fatal Four way is meaningless due in part that I personally have assured him a shot at Mark Flynn via stipulation in his recent contract after being released by Shane . It was within a matter of nanoseconds that I personally printed and faxed a Warfare contract to Angelus Camp. The contract is officially stated as potentially being the most lucrative contract in XWF history, estimating the total worth of the contract to be in total amounts in the seven figure range.

Wallace Witasick: Peter Gilmour's new contract has now doubled since his original pay and his attorney, Kevin Anderson, is a close personal friend of mine and is now a part of the Warfare legal team. Warfare is the biggest sea in the world... and I just hired the two biggest fishes to swim in it. BOTH MEN! holding not only one... but two! pieces of XWF gold. That's four new titles, now shifted over to Warfare. As far as the North Korean title goes... Keep it... haha!

The crowd chuckles...

Wallace Witasick: Which brings me back to my point of who will now become the new Number One Contender for the US Title, and the person who will get the chance to take on Flynn for the title...

Wallace Witasick: Next week I will decide four contestants who will meet on the 2/28 edition of Warfare in a Fatal Four Way match to determine the #1 Contender for the US Title. I suggest that everyone on the Warfare roster bring their 'A' game next week, as I PERSONALLY will be deciding the worthy four contestants after how they perform next week. That goes for all the Warfare members across every show in XWF whether it be Warfare, Madness, or whatever that thing shows on Saturday night. The more you impress myself next week, the better. So I expect everyone to jockey for position to earn the right to compete in the Fatal Four Way match on the 2/28/13 main event on Warfare. You want the gold? Prove it! Oh, did I mention also that in order to ensure that nothing gets too out of control, or doesn't turn out the way I like it or makes the most money for me and the Network. Tyrone will be the special guest referee!

The crowd explodes..

An interesting statement from the General Manger should entice the locker room into a frenzy in order to get a shot at the United States Championship who will be determined in just two weeks time!

The scene fades as we prepare for the opening match of the evening.

X
- vs -
Trash
- vs -
Danny Devia
Triple Threat -- One Fall

X and Trash made their entrances during the commercial break. They now wait in the ring for the last participant…

“Zero” by Smashing Pumpkins plays through the arena as the crowd turns their attention towards the ramp where this newcomer is on his way out. Devia walks to the ring jumps onto the apron where he does a crucifix pose. He then walks along the apron climbs the nearest turnbuckle and raises his arms before entering the ring.

Once Devia is in the ring, the bell sounds.

X and Trash go after Devia, but Devia takes both of them out with a diving clothesline. This newcomer has some strength!

X and Trash look at each other, shocked. They run after Devia again, but this time Devia gives them both a pair of back body drops!

Devia now focuses his attention on X. He gives X a spinebuster, followed by a running elbow drop. He then tosses X out of the ring.

It’s now just Devia and Trash in the ring. Trash catches Devia from the side with a forearm to his cheek. That effectively knocks Devia back-first into the corner turnbuckle. Trash tries to follow up with a Trash Splash, but Devia moves out of the way and Trash eats the turnbuckle. Devia then delivers Trash to the canvas with the Wash-Out (Rock Bottom). He hooks the leg.

3! And just like that, Devia has won his debut match. That was a walk through the park for Devia. I think he has a bright future ahead of him.

WINNER: Danny Devia

The King is Here

The Arena is Quiet but with murmurs of the rumor that a new wrestler has begun his career in XWF. Just then the speakers erupt with the sound of "Bat Country" by Avenged Sevenfold.

The crowd is unsure whether to boo or cheer so the murmurs become louder. From behind the curtain comes to men. As they step into the ring the crowd decides to cheer.

The older man out of the two who is about 50 steps forward and is given a microphone. He begins to speak.

Zach Crow: I am Management and Trainer to XWF's newest talent. My name is Zach Crow and now, I introduce to you Bryan King!

Bryan King steps forward and put out his hand for the mic. It is promptly handed to him. The crowd cheers then quiets to hear what is said.

Bryan King: Hello Ladys and Gentlemen, I'm the new guy! When I say "new guy" It dosn't just mean im new XWF, it means i'm new and im nothing you have ever seen before!

The crowd explodes in cheers.

Bryan King: I figured i would come here in person to tell you this because im not into video segments. Now! I have three numbers to leave you with.

The crowd grows silent once again. You could here a pindrop.

Bryan King: One... The number of matches it will take me to beat anyone in that locker room. Two... The number of minutes it will take me to beat anyone in that locker room. Three... The number of times the ref's hand will touch the mat when I have someone in that locker room's shoulders on this mat.

The mic is handed back to Crow.

Zach Crow: Men, Women, and children. The future of this business!

Crimson Deadly
- vs -
Bryan King
Standard Rules

Zach Crow exits the ring as Bryan King anxiously awaits his opponent standing very attentively staring at the ramp...

Skillet - Live Free or Let Me Die erupts from the speakers as red lights swerve their way through the thousands of fans in attendance. As the intro is about to drop and the guitar is strummed twice, fireworks are sent rocketing into the air on the left side of the stage and then the right for each strum. Crimson Deadly appears behind the curtain as the music drops, his arms spread out wide with his fists clenched, he walks a little to the left on the stage and then to the right in the same position, he then lets out a battle cry as he stands in the middle and thrusts his arms to his chest and throws them back out, as the same fireworks blast from both sides of the stage. He then runs down to the ring at full sprint and slides into the ring, quickly getting up and mounting the turnbuckle before putting his arms outward again towards the crowd.

Making his XWF debut he is out of Sheffield, England...

Crimson Deadly!

Crimson Deadly here tonight after spending many hard fought years in the minor leagues has made the giant step to XWF, and he's here to face another big name rookie out of Milwaukee.... Bryan King!

The bell rings and the two men begin circling the ring, both make slight jabs at one another but deciding to back off, the attack didn't look to be effective.

The stare down continues as the fans egg them on to lock up in the middle of the ring.

Jostling for position it's King who lifts Deadly up for a scoop slam.

Deadly immediatly wrenches his arm to his back and is caught up underneath by a chicken wing hold by King. He locks it in and applies pressure that causes Crimson Deadly to wallow in pain while standing on his knees. King twists and turns his the back of his hand into a devastating hold that turns Deadly red in the face....

King looks to the fans for a moment of reassurance, but wasted an ample opportunity to pull ahead here, Crimson Deadly took quick advantage of his lack of pressure and performed a number of somersaults around in the middle of the ring in rapid succession that allowed him to bring himself back up to meet King face on.

WHAM!

Roundhouse Kick that sends King to the ground....

Deadly helps King back to his feet, he is still groggy and seems a bit dazed. Deadly uses this advantage to perform a wicked spine buster that smashes King down to the mat...

The cover..

KICKOUT BY KING!

King won't go away that easily as Deadly is going to have to find a more pain filled strategy to put away his first opponent tonight. Both men now rise to their feet. They exchange a few blows of right and left. King backhands Deadly across the chest with a wicked Chop that sends him to the ground. Another chop and he's knocked down on the ground completely.

King elevates his body from the mat and drops on top of Deadly with a leg drop. This gives him time to climb the ropes... He goes up and quickly flies through the air... knee looking to...

NO!

Crimson Deadly snuck underneath the ropes and escaped outside the ring so that Bryan King could not deliver the vicious blow, instead he is met with a face full of mat and a headache. Deadly now takes the advantage and begins climbing the rope himself... He's used pure athletisism to escape King and now fly back up quickly to the ropes where he's got the higher ground on King...

MOONSAULT!

Crimson Deadly hits a vicious moonsault on Bryan King and he goes down hard...

Deadly now lifts King to his feet...

Crimson Deadly ducks under a clothesline and grabs the triceps of his opponent, lifting him in the air back to back in a cross position, Crimson Deadly then proceeds to throw the opponent up into the air and grabs him around the neck, and doing a sit down maneuver as his opponents back is strewn across his shoulder.

CRIMSON CREST!!

What an insane finisher

Now the cover.

THREE!

WINNER: CRIMSON DEADLY!

Crimson Deadly scores an enormous rookie match victory here tonight. Will see him later when his tag team partner Crimson Cobra show up later on the show to take on Ben Crane and Cassius Stonne.

It's not over yet!

Bryan King is making his way to the locker rooms after his match. However, before he can make it all the way there, Neil Capra comes up from behind him with a lead pipe in his hand. He gently taps on King's shoulder, prompting him turn around right into a shot to the stomach with the lead pipe. King drops to his knees, and Neil lowers bimself to get into his face.

[lime]Neil: "Hey new blood, welcome to XWF! I'd like to give you a welcome from the bottom of the hearts of Luca Arzegotti and myself, a group rightfully named 'Shock Value."

He swings the pipe again, striking King square in the temple. He crumples to the floor, blood leaking out of the side of his head. Neil smiles sickly and swings the pipe a few more times, finishing only when he sees security coming to apprehend him. He runs the opposite direction from the guards, who stop the chase to check on the fallen wrestler. King by this point is bleeding from his nose heavily, and lightly from his left ear. The cameramen opt to keep the cameras off of King's face. The scene fades out, as a heavily, heavily, censored version of Shock Value's theme plays over the PA system.

El Chico Blanco
- vs -
Scotty Mac
Standard Rules

El Chico Blanco’s abs lit up the screen as the charismatic luchador ran down to the ring and hopped up on the turnbuckle.

Scotty Mac came out last to “Taste in men” by Placebo. His elaborate entrance consisted of:

All the lights in the arena go out. A purple spotlight hits the stage entrance. Purple and pink fireworks shoot out on either side of the ramp. Scotty walks through the curtain and stands at the top of the ramp for a moment while the fireworks explode around him. He slowly makes his way to the ring. He climbs into the ring and climbs the ring ropes as purple and pink fireworks go off above the ring.

Once the 6’8 New Yorker is face to face with Blanco the bell sounds.

Blanco extends his hand out to Scotty. He wants to start things off with a respectful handshake!

Scotty looks down at the small, brown hand of El Jobberro de Mexico. He goes to shake it, but then pulls his hand back and gives Blanco a belly to belly suplex instead! Scott isn’t wasting any time with courtesies tonight. He looks down at Blanco and smiles. He doesn’t wait for Blanco to recover. Instead he scoops him up to his feet, and throws him through the air with a MacPlex! (German suplex)

Scotty shoots up to his feet. He spits out his mouthpiece as he reaches down and grabs a hold of Blanco’s ankle. He applies an ankle lock on Blanco in the center of the ring. Scotty doesn’t even bother to apply a grapevine. He clearly outmatches Blanco in this contest. Blanco throws his hands around for a while before he finally taps in just under fifteen seconds.

WINNER: Scott Mac

Stand Off

We're back from the commercial break and we find Steve Sayors standing with none other than Angelus.

The segment is being broadcasted out to the fans in the Bridgestone Arena via the XWF X-Tron.

When the fans see Angelus they immediately leap to their feet and start to cheer heavily.

Given the events that followed Shove-It Saturday Night, Angelus looks sharp and ready to compete. He's wearing a black tee that reads Sudden Death.

STEVE SAYORS: "Ladies and gentleman I hope you're enjoying Warfare tonight. I know I am. But standing alongside me is a man who has been through a lot in the last few weeks. He is the January Star of the Month… ANGELUS!!!

The crowd reacts with a roar and the arena is almost deafening…

STEVE SAYORS: "Angelus, I think the first question on everyone's mind is… how are you feeling?"

ANGELUS: "I feel good, Steve. Real good. In fact, I might be the best I've been in a long time."

STEVE SAYORS: "Fantastic. Now, earlier today Peter Gilmour had some inflammatory remarks to make about you. Thoughts?"

ANGELUS: "I stand by my original assessment of Gilmour. He is the dumbest waste of space walking and about five minutes into watching his promo I had to shut it off before I lost anymore time I couldn't get back. Ever notice, Steve that when Gimour talks he always has drool running out of the corner of his mouth? And this is the King of Xtreme huh?

Steve gives a light chuckle as the crowd starts to cheer a bit louder…

ANGELUS: "Look, Pistol Pete can come out and run his mouth all he wants about some pop culture BS that no one cares about, or he can talk about the Lakers, or how he was dumped on prom night. I wasn't paying attention. And if his mind is so small that he can't understand the difference when I tell him that he was given the titles and hasn't won anything in his life, well, he's a bigger idiot than we all thought."

STEVE SAYORS: "Very valid points, Anj. Something I do want to bring up though is Gilmour's partner tonight. A man who you have mixed it up a few times with… Mark Flynn."

The crowd boos heavily at the mention of Flynn's name…

ANGELUS: "Ah, yes. Good old Marky Mark. King of the mid-carders. I'll shoot straight with you, Steve. Mark can tout all he wants about being three and zero against me, but you see, he's never actually beaten me. Two of those victories he pinned my partner in a tag match, not me. So his logic is flawed."

STEVE SAYORS: "Well said. And something these fans may not know is that your current reign as Xtreme champion has earned you a title shot against Flynn. When are you going to cash that in?"

ANGELUS: "That's not really up to me to decide I just want --"

Angelus pauses, and something catches his eyes off camera. We widen and see Mark Flynn has stepped into frame. The crowd starts to boo viciously now. Flynn takes his eyes off Angelus a moment to smile as he can hear the booing even from the backstage area. It makes him grin.

FLYNN: "Sorry to interrupt your little dream world where you have a chance of winning this match tonight. Just thought I’d interject that if you plan on using that title shot against me. No matter how much these ‘fans’ boo.”

An overwhelming wail of disapproval sweeps the room.

FLYNN: “It doesn’t really matter. No matter how much you pretend 0-3 doesn’t matter to you. It matters to record keepers and it matters to the higher ups. They want to knock me off the top of this mountain. How long do you think they’re going to keep using a defective wrecking ball? 0-4 after tonight? 0-5 after you cash-in? Do you hear the whispers in the back? The word spreading that you just don't have it in you...”

The two stare each other down coldly. Neither making a move. Sayors stands uncomfortably between them.

Angelus tries to break the tension with a confident smile and a dismissive remark.

ANGELUS: "Talk is cheap… champ."

Flynn gets further up in his face.

FLYNN: “So true. So why don’t you try to raise the market value of your word, Anj? How about, tonight, you do what has been your mission statement this whole little feud? And not in the backstage, not with thousands of fans screaming ‘Whole Damn Blah Blah Blah’, and not in some arbitrary award competition decide by the brain-dead cretins that run this inferno downhill every week…”

FLYNN: “But In that ring. For the first time ever…”

FLYNN: “Beat me…”

Angelus isn’t smiling anymore. He gets right back in Flynn’s face. Begging for the champ to take a swing, to even touch him so this thing can start up.

Now, Flynn’s the one smiling. He raises a hand. Anj nods. He wants this thing to pop. THE AUDIENCE IS SCREAMING…

Flynn’s hand…

Reaches up to Angelus’ shoulder….

And brushes some dust of the gold plating of the United States Championship Belt.

FLYNN: "How's the head?"

Anj fires back, prepared.

ANGELUS: "How's the old joints?"

Flynn stops smiling. He takes a deep breath… Angelus’ smile returns. But this one isn’t quite as friendly…

Another icy stare down between the two and the crowd is ready to pop off at any moment with the tension that's building.

FLYNN: "Well…See you in the ring."

Prophecy
- vs -
Chris 'Killer' Conrad
Standard Rules

Chris Conrad and Prophecy are both waiting inside the ring when we come back from commercial and the two hear the bell. The fight starts off with Prophecy taking control by delivering a vicious uppercut to the face of Chris Conrad. Conrad attempts a kick but it is grabbed by Prophecy who throws all his weight into an enormous clotheslines that sends Conrad to the mat quickly.... Prophecy picks him back up and continues dominating the match with a German Suplex. He locks Conrad into a sharpshooter that almost causes him to tap out, but he reaches the ropes in time. Conrad's only amount of offense even landed in this match was one left punch. Just one left punch is all that Prophecy had to withstand before setting up Conrad with the '7th Seal'. His patented signature manuever from the corner that lead to a pin.

Three!

Winner: Prophecy!

Prophecy looked very strong in this match and rebounded rather easily after that close loss to Sebastian Duke last week.

Couples Phone App?

Wallace Witasick is walking down the back locker room and nodding at some talents with smiles, while other flip him a blurred out middle finger. This one being Mark Flynn...

Wallace Witasick: You do know Mr. Flynn that we run a delayed feed now ever since you joined the Warfare roster. Thanks to you, we no longer can broadcast live. Are you happy with that?

Mark Flynn: F**K Yeah..

Wallace Witasick: Your idiocy never ceases to amaze me Mr. Flynn...

Suddenly, Peter Gilmour walks past the two and the fans cheer in the audience. Witasick directs him to join the conversation.

Wallace Witasick: I hope you two are ready for your match up, because by the looks of it you two will be a much better wrestling team than a baby making duo?

Peter Gilmour: Excuse me? What the hell did you just say?

Wallace Witasick: Well, according to my new baby making application I just downloaded on my super expensive cell phone, I uploaded both your pictures side by side and this...

Witasick holds the phone for both of them to see...

Wallace Witasick: Is what it says your hideous offspring would look like...

Flynn and Gilmour both look at each other and shake their heads...

Peter Gilmour: Hey, listen smart ass you may sign my pay check, but I don't have to play into your passive aggressive management style bull crap around here.

Wallace Witasick: Easy now Petey, take it out on Mr. Duke, it was just a joke...

Peter Gilmour: Not funny, I expected more out of you...

Mark Flynn: I didn't....

Crimson Deadly
Crimson Cobra
- vs -
Benjamin Crane
Cassius Stonne
Standard Tag Team Match

The crowd roars as the duo of both Crimson Deadly and Crimson Cobra appear from behind the curtain and make their way down to the ring. Both superstars now have a win under their belt and are now going to attempt their first tag team match here tonight. Against a duo of unlikely superstars of Ben Crane and Cassius Stonne. Both of these two superstars make their way to the ring separately as Stonne comes in first and then Crane the latter. Both of them seem to be confused and arguing a bit over who's going to start the match. Eventually Crane wins the argument and Stonne retreats back to the corner in shame. An obvious advantage for Team Crimson as they choose Crimson Cobra to start the match. Deadly scored a pin fall on Bryan King earlier in the night so he'll use the fully charged Crimson Cobra for the start of this match.

The bell rings and both Cobra and Crane initially stare back at one another without any response. Crane seems a bit more determined and makes the initial contact by delivering a few left hand punches near the face of Crimson Cobra. Cobra takes a few and seems stunned just long enough for Crane to land a DDT that that slams Cobra's head off the mat..

WHAM!

Looks like the XWF veteran is here to dance with these newbies here tonight. Cobra gets up immediately and seems a bit stunned to expect such force and delivery of a powerful move. Crane spent last week in a hell raising match with Angelus and he's here to prove he can take down both these newbies... with or without Cassius Stonne's help. He goes back to work on Cobra landing a hip toss and a series of elbow and kneed drops to Cobras face.

Crane takes advantage in the corner before...

CRIMSON DEADLY smashes him with a haymaker punch in the corner...

Crane must have forgot he was there and Deadly wasted no hesitation to take advantage. He's now got Crane locked up with a hold, keeping him from attacking Cobra further... The referee demands he release it, but by this time Cobra has risen to his feet. He's now taken the upper hand by irish whipping Crane into the opposite ropes and leveraging himself with momentum against the ropes on the other side, soars into Crane's face with a vicious flying elbow to the face!

Crane is out cold...

Cobra with the cover...

KICKOUT BY CRANE...

Not that easy... No way....

Crane is now quicker to his feet then Cobra, as he goes back on the offensive again. Stonne is somewhere daydreaming out in the corner, hardly paying attention...

Crane delivers a few chops across the chest, a head butt, and a scoop slam that drops with a vicious knee breaker across the face!

Ouch...

He's locked in the hold on Cobra....

He's close to the ropes....

Crane wrenches it...

Reaching for the tag...

Reaching.....

Fingers barely grace each other and Crimson Deadly was simply waiting for the tag and sprints into the ring. Crane sees him coming but is still able to unavoid it as Cobra allowed for him to wrench in the hold long enough for Deadly to come across the ring and

CLOTHESLLINE him back down to the mat...

Cobra crawls back outside the mat as Deadly now takes the upper hand on Crane...

At some point soon here I think The Monolith will have to make a tag...

He falls victim to a devastating spinning heel kick from Crimson Deadly, who then proceeds to lift him back up and set him up for a spinning back breaker...

The cover...

KICKOUT BY CRANE...

Crane is not giving up here and now he seems to have gained some strength, he picks himself up at the same time as Crimson Deadly, he ducks a punch and lands a standing dropkick that sends Deadly flinging back to the corner...

Both parties going to make the tag here....

and yes...

Deadly his Cobra...

Crane hits Stonne...

Cobra and Stonne now come running at each other in the ring, Stonne delivers a few right hands that seem to have little to no effect on Cobra. The Crimson one slides to the left of Stonne and grabs him from the side, he lands in the middle of the ring after a devastating RUSSIAN LEG SWEEP...

Off the ropes he goes and with a flying headbutt splash he is now setting himself up for an even bigger maneuever as he taunts it to the crowd who anxiously awaits as he climbs the ropes. He lets out a whistling howl to the crowd before he lands...

THE RED FANG!

(Shooting Star Press)

Off the top ropes...

The cover..

Crane tries to interfere, but it is too far into the Team Crimson Corner and he is met with a clothesline from Crimson Deadly...

Three!

Winners: CRIMSON COBRA AND CRIMSON DEADLY!

Can you believe it? Benjamin Crane was holding his own in this fight and Stonne was tagged in and did absolutely nothing but take the pin fall. Treacherous, and this isn't going to go unpunished by Benjamin Crane...

Oh No Folks...

Team Crimson makes their exit with a more wins under their belt wherever they turn the corner. They quickly make their exit with a cheering crowd and a few high fives...

Benjamin Crane is now setting up Cassius Stonne in the middle of the ring...

BLACKEST NIGHT!

(Lifting press into codebreaker)

Crane is now screaming in Stonne's face and continuing his onslaught for Stonne's pathetic showing in the ring tonight. Witasick sends out Tyrone to pull him away from continuing the assault as the camera fades to commercial..

The final one before the main event, so make sure to stay and watch all the commercials and not leave to miss anything...

Administrator Network...

Big Money...

Big Network...

Big Business...

Big Main Event Matches with the four biggest Warfare Superstars wrapped up into one crazy Xtreme Rules Tag Team Match up here on Valentines Day? Love is most certainly the furthest thing from the truth with these two couples.. Just minutes away...

Here on Warfare when we get back!

MAIN EVENT
Angelus
Sebastian Duke
- vs -
Mark Flynn
Peter Gilmour
Xtreme Rules Tornado Tag Match

“Making his way to the ring first…”

[align=center]

The opening guitar wail of "This Fire" by Killswitch Engage plays as Angelus' logo (A taped bloody fist) appears on the X-Tron. There's a sudden chill that sweeps through the crowd as Angelus takes one good, long, look around the arena. He starts to walk backward towards the ring with his arms extended wide as he looks toward the ceiling. Angelus slides in on the apron and pops up. He then turns around and runs to the turnbuckle, jumping up to the top rope and extending his arms wide again as he yells to the crowd as they cheer back with him. He points around the arena, then back to himself.

“From Boston, Massachusetts. He weighs 218 pounds… The XWF X-Treme Champion: ANGELUS!”

“And his partner…”

The lights go out in the arena. Wind is heard momentarily in the background before Johnny Cash's 'Gods Gonna Cut you Down' is heard. The steel frame of the X-Tron bursts into flames and the crowd boos instantaneously. 6 of Sebastian Duke's hooded followers make their way to the aisle carrying lit torches. 3 of each to either side of the aisle lighting the path for their Leader, the Angel of Darkness, Sebastian Duke and the High Priest, Asmodeus. He proceeds down the aisle at a constant methodical pace never once allowing his eyes to deviate from the ring. He makes his way up the ring steps and into the ring when the lights come back on.

“He weighs 278 pounds and is accompanied by High Priest Asmodeus: Sebastian DUKE!”

“And their opponents…”

Mark Flynn comes out in an overblown robe. No expression, no eye contact with opponent.

“First, from Battle Creek, Michigan, he weighs 210 pounds. He is the XWF United States Champion: Mark FLYNN!”

“And his partner…”

The lights in the arena dim, then go to full black. We then see red strobe lights going around the arena and then come to the entranceway where a big explosion of fire hits as "Daddy's Fallen Angel" by In This Moment begins to play. After the initial guitar riff, we then hear a loud scream from the lead singer as Rose Smith comes out wearing a very sexy red halter top with black pants. She gives the crowd a sadistic wink of her eye and then we see Peter Gilmour come out in a black vest and black tights with PBK on the sides. Peter grabs Rose's hand and they make their way to the ring. They get in normally and then both get into the center of the ring and flash the "X" symbol as fire emits from the turnbuckles. They then pose for the audience as they wait for Peter's next opponent to come out.

“From Los Angeles, California, he weighs 265 pounds. He is the holder of the XWF Tag Team Titles: Peter GILMOUR!”

It looks like Mark Flynn and Angelus will start this off. Angelus looks very eager to finally get his hands on “The King of Midcarders.”

The bell sounds. Angelus goes after Flynn, but Flynn escapes the ring and leaves Peter Gilmour all by himself! Are you serious? Flynn just ditched his partner.

Gilmour is even shocked. He gets into an altercation with Flynn on the ring apron when Angelus walks over and drags Gilmour into the ring. Angelus delivers some sidekicks to the shoulder of Gilmour, and throws him into the ropes. He catches him across the jaw with a wheel kick. Angelus is off to a good start in this tag match as he stands over Gilmour, grabs him by his scalp, and shoves the back of his head into the canvas. Angelus then hops on top of Gilmour’s chest with a double stomp. That move knocked the wind out of Gilmour for sure.

Meanwhile, Duke just watches from the corner as Angelus takes care of Gilmour. Flynn is still hesitant about stepping into the ring. Gilmour’s situation doesn’t get any better though as Angelus throws him into a Koji Clutch! Gilmour has nowhere to go as Angelus has the submission hold locked in. Flynn has one knee planted on the apron as he plans his attack. Duke stands ready with his cocked fist.

Flynn finally runs in, and Duke goes after him. Flynn runs in and ducks a clothesline attempt from Duke, and then delivers a running stomp to the head of Angelus to break the Koji Clutch.

Flynn turns around and goes back to work on Duke as they exchange punches in the center of the ring. While this is going on, Gilmour recovers just in time to push Angelus into the corner with some hard right hands. Angelus’ head bounces back after each hit to the face. Gilmour then bashes his rear-end into the stomach of Angelus, squashing him in the corner like a bug. Angelus begins to fall forward, and Gilmour catches him with a Samoan Drop.

Meanwhile, Duke has both hands around the neck of Flynn and is choking him against the ropes. Gilmour interrupts though by colliding into the back of Duke with a strike to the back of his head. This prompts a double team effort as Flynn and Gilmour take turns stomping Duke into the mat. Duke is in survival mode now as he tries to cover up to the best of his ability. Flynn and Gilmour are ruthless though as they pick him up and drop him with a double back suplex. Gilmour and Flynn are working great as a team now as Gilmour holds Duke up while Flynn throws some rights and lefts into the midsection.

Angelus sees the assault taking place, and breaks up the double teaming by giving Flynn a German suplex. That gives Duke the motivation he needs to elbow his way out of Gilmour’s clutches, and hit him with swinging lariat. Duke picks Gilmour up and locks in an arm wrench, and steps over the wrenched arm. He nods at Angelus who would normally have this hold applied for one of his routine spots. Instead, Angelus delivers a running kick to the face of Gilmour while Duke has the step over arm wrench applied. It looks like Gilmour took a bad hit as he begins to bleed from his face profusely. Gilmour gets checked up on by the medics at ringside while Flynn reemerges with a steel chair in hand. Flynn smashes the chair over the skull of Duke causing it to wrap around his neck.

Angelus goes after Flynn, but Flynn counters with a knee lift. Flynn follows up with some downward elbow strikes to the back of Angelus’ head.

Meanwhile, the medic is with Peter Gilmour on the outside telling him that he’s in no condition to compete anymore. Gilmour is just bleeding too much to continue The doctor is screaming in Gilmour’s face, urging him not to go back in the ring. Gilmour refuses to listen, and punches the doctor in the face! Gilmour isn’t going anywhere! He reaches under the ring, and pulls out a metal trash can full of weapons. Gilmour tosses the can into the ring.

Back in the ring, Angelus has somehow turned things around and is working over Flynn with some mounted punches. Gilmour interrupts the exchange by knocking Angelus over the head with the trash can. But wait—out of nowhere—Duke runs straight through Gilmour with a running big boot! That knocks Gilmour out cold as Duke pins him.

Flynn breaks up the count! That big boot knocked Gilmour completely out as he continues to bleed heavily on the mat. Gilmour isn’t even moving! We don’t know the extent of Gilmour’s injury, but he must be cut up badly.

Flynn sees that Gilmour is in no condition to be the ring, and does the smart thing by pushing him out of it. Duke and Angelus won’t be able to pin Gilmour if he’s outside of the ring.

Flynn goes to work on Duke with some punches. Angelus is still dizzy from getting hit with the trash can. Flynn drops Duke with a neckbreaker. He sees Angelus starting to get up, and throws a series of quick kicks to his legs. Flynn then plants him with a DDT onto the trash can!

Duke goes after Flynn again, but Flynn counters him with an atomic drop, and blasts him with a German suplex. Flynn is the last man standing in this one! But he looks very tired.

Flynn climbs up to the top rope. What does he have in mind here? He looks like he’s about to go for a move on Duke, but Angelus interrupts him just in time by knocking Flynn off balance. Flynn lands crotch-first on the turnbuckle. Angelus makes his way up to meet Flynn at the top, and takes him across the ring with a superplex! Angelus throws an arm over the chest of Flynn.

Gilmour breaks up the count!

With every ounce of strength left in his body, Gilmour picks up Angelus off the mat and drops him in the center of the ring with a sit-out powerbomb. He leans forward to pin Angelus.

This time Duke makes the save by kicking Gilmour in his face. Duke then mounts on Gilmour and throws some punches down on Gilmour’s bloody face.

Gilmour is becoming weaker and weaker as this matches goes on. Duke picks up a trashcan lid lying nearby, and smacks it over the head of Gilmour while still sitting on top of him. He then takes the lid and begins to smother Gilmour’s face with it. With the lid pushed down against Gilmour’s face, Duke lifts one fist in the air, and smashes it down onto the lid!

Duke goes to work over Flynn, but Flynn catches him with a northern lights suplex instead. He bridges into a pin.

Angelus walks over, and picks up Flynn by the waist. He lifts him up, carries him across the ring, and gives him a tilt-a-whirl backbreaker.

Angelus goes for a pin attempt.

YAKUZA KICK by Gilmour! Gilmour broke the pin just in time. Gilmour starts to work over Angelus with some punches now.

Meanwhile, Sebastian Duke has pulled out the Asmodeus Cane from under the ring! What does he have in mind with that cane?

Flynn helps Gilmour with Angelus. Together, they throw Angelus into the ropes, and send him flying into the air with a double flapjack.

Flynn turns around and is met by Sebastian Duke who smashes him in the gut with the Asmodeus cane. Duke then turns his attention to Gilmour, and clocks him over the head with the steel handle of the cane. Gilmour takes a knee. He’s taken so much punishment in this match but he refuses to go down. Gilmour stands back up, lets out a vicious roar, and charges after Duke. Duke smashes the cane over Gilmour’s head again! This time it floors Gilmour. Duke covers Gilmour.

Flynn drags Duke off of Gilmour by his ankle.

Angelus turns Flynn around, and gives him a series of elbow strikes to the chest. He follows up that combination with a Boston’s Finest (double underhook backbreaker).

Flynn realizes the unfavorable situation that he’s in and rolls out of the ring while favoring his lower back.

Duke picks up what’s left of Gilmour. He motions to Angelus for assistance. With Angelus nearby, Duke throws Gilmour up for a powerbomb. Angelus then reaches up and assists Duke in slamming Gilmour down to the mat. A double powerbomb by Angelus and Duke to Gilmour!

It looks like Angelus and Duke might have this one.

But wait—Mark Flynn is back in—he has a chair in hand, and he whacks both Angelus and Duke in the back with it. He then places the chair on the ground, underhooks the arms of Angelus, and plants him on the chair with a DDT.

Flynn stands up as he observes the scene around him. Duke is down, Angelus is knocked out, and Gilmour is dead. Flynn throws his arms up and says to hell with it. What’s he doing?

Flynn walks out of the ring, and walks directly to the time keeper’s table. He grabs the United States Title, and waves goodbye to everyone. Where the hell does he think he’s going?

Flynn: “I don’t need this.”

Flynn pushes the camera away as he walks towards the ramp.

Flynn: “This is MINE!”

Flynn walks backwards up the ramp as he continues to yell at Angelus.

Flynn: “It’s MINE! You can’t have it!”

Flynn takes the US Title and is about to fasten it to his waist for the first time—But wait!—Wallace Witasick, Tyrone, and a security team show up as Flynn backs up towards the curtain.

Flynn: “MINE! MI-“

At that moment, Flynn backs into Tyrone! His eyes widen as he turns around to see the massive group that is facing him. Wallace gives the command, and Tyrone begins to chase Flynn back down the ramp!

Flynn: “Get away from me! You can’t have it—it’s MINE!”

But Tyrone doesn’t stop. He’s now chasing Flynn back into the ring. Tyrone has Flynn trapped in the ring, but Flynn smartly goes behind Sebastian Duke! Uh-oh. Now it’s Tyrone and Duke who are once again face-to-face while Flynn talks trash from behind Duke.

Duke and Tyrone are only an inch apart now. Duke stands an inch taller than Tyrone. Duke has his fist cocked while Tyrone has both hands down by his waist.

Tyrone: “Out of my way, asshole.”

Duke doesn’t respond, he just stands in between Tyrone and Flynn. FLYNN PUSHES DUKE INTO TYRONE! And Tyrone attacks Duke! Not again!

Flynn: “Ahahahahaha!”

Wallace rushes down to the ring as he watches his strategy go bad. Tyrone is knocking Duke around like a punching bag. Tyrone goes for a wicked haymaker, but Duke dodges it. Duke then attacks Tyrone by clotheslining him over the top rope! Tyrone falls to the outside and lands on his feet. He’s ready to go back in the ring after Duke, but Wallace grabs him by his shirt.

Wallace: “What are you doing?”

*SMACK!* Wallace backhands Tyrone across the face.

Audience: “OHHH!”

Wallace points at Mark Flynn who looks shocked as well that Wallace just put his hands on Tyrone like that. Tyrone turns towards Flynn who’s blocked off by the security team. Flynn goes down with a fight as Tyrone and the security team close in on him. Tyrone puts a headlock on Flynn and takes him down to the ground.

Back in the ring: Gilmour throws a weak punch into the back of Duke. Gilmour has lost so much blood that he can barely swing his arms. Gilmour throws some more punches, but they don’t have any effect on Duke. Duke simply slams his hand down across the throat of Gilmour, lifts him up, and throws him down with a chokeslam. Duke takes the Asmodeus cane, and pins Gilmour with it by pressing it down on his chest.

3! Duke has just beaten the XWF Tag Team Champion.

Back on the outside: Tyrone still has Flynn on the ground while the four other security team members pry the US Title from Flynn’s hands. Angelus passes by and takes back the US Title. At that moment, Tyrone and the security team releases Mark Flynn. They circle around Flynn in order to confine him while Angelus and Wallace Witasick walk out with the United States Title.

WINNERS: Angelus & Sebastian Duke

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wallace Witasick's post:
(02-15-2013)