Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:12 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Breaking Point. (Rp1)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-16-2013, 10:22 AM

3am and the sound of whimpers floated up from Nova's lab and pulling me from my slumber. Nova was still passed out on my chest, his hands tucked under my shirt and his head resting on my collarbone. It was kinda nice sleeping like this if it wasn't for the ring I had given him sending chills down my spine every time he moved.

Did I feel bad for withholding meals from my sister? No, not really. Not like she would die from it. Only think that came close to making me stop the torture was watching her become weak. Somehow, I managed to stand and adjust Nova in my arms, all while he slept and walk to the bedroom.

The white bandage wrapping around his forearm was slowly turning black with blood so I pulled out a first aid kit and went to work, my mind drifting back to the night before...

~Flashback~

"Break the hold, Micah!"

Nova started screaming at Micah, standing between her and Lila as the little girl fought to get closer.

"What hold? I have no control over your daughter."

That sick, twisted smile was the only proof Nova needed but even in his rage, he didn't break the cell.

'Lila~'

She stopped trying to get around her father and slowly, turned to me.

'Come here...just take my hand and you can go back upstairs.'

"She's the momma in my dreams."

Damnit! Micah had a tighter grip than what we thought. Nova looked down at Lila, turning his back to the irate demon.

"What did you say?"

"Auntie is my momma in my dreams. There's always a fireplace and it's always dark. The rug is warm though and it's snowing."

"When did you first have a dream like this?"

"Uhm..."

Lila put her finger to her nose and I fought back a laugh. Nova's burning eyes shot up to me and I shook my head, "That's the same trick Micah developed when she was little. It helps keep the dreams from escaping."

Lila nodded and smiled, "Auntie said to do it after every dream so they always stay a memory."

Nova sighed and rested his head on his daughter's shoulder, "What was the first dream, Lila."

"Uhm...it looked like our living room, the fireplace was on and it was snowing...it was dark out but I remember I was still a baby. Momma was holding me while...I guess it was you since she said your name was curled around us. You said Momma said for me to not suck my thumb."

I sat next to Lila, my hand on Nova's back, "What did Momma look like?"

Lila raised her hand and pointed to Micah, "Like Auntie."

Nova stiffened under my touch and he shook. There wasn't a way to break the bond unless he killed her. No amount of his mind tricks could break the forged bond that had originally been something innocent. Soft knocking from the front door made him look up at me.

"Keep her from Micah."

I nodded and pulled Lila into my arms, following Nova upstairs.

"Bye Auntie."

I felt her wave goodbye to Micah and Micah's soft laugh following us out of the lab.

"Mackenzie?"

My eyes went to the little boy standing at the door, who was glaring daggers up at Nova.

"Where's my mommie?!"

"Mackenzie..."

I put Lila down and the minute her feet hit the carpet, Mackenzie took off, darting past Nova and running towards the lab door.

"No!"

Nova's arms wrapped around the little boy and he yanked him up, holding Mackenzie to his chest. The little boy struggled and when he couldn't break free, he dug his fangs into Nova's right forearm.

"Shit!"

Nova dropped the little vampire, gripping his arm tightly as Mackenzie and Lila both took off downstairs to the lab.

"Azrael?"

Nova dropped to his knees, his arm bleeding heavily, "Fuck..."

I dropped to my knees next to him and looked at his arm. The skin around the bite was turning black from the venom and his skin felt clammy.

"Don't move."

Nova nodded and I noticed his breathing seemed labored. I ran back with a first aid kit and started cleaning what I could. Not having the proper tools to clean out the venom was a bitch but I did the best I could, pulling off the decaying flesh and quickly wrapping it up.

"Zak..."

I looked back up at him, my hand pressing against his forehead, "You have a fever..."

A groan escaped his lips and he leaned against me. His eyes already losing their normal color and lining in a blood red.

"Try and stay awake until we get you to bed."

Giggles floated up from the lab as I laid Nova down on the couch, torn between checking on them and staying at his side.

~End flashback~

A hand resting on my thigh caused me to snap from my thoughts and look up at Nova, who's still red rimmed eyes were filled with worry.

"Check on them...please."

I nodded and walked out, heading towards the lab to see Micah sitting perfectly still and watching the two little ones sleep.

"You were whimpering."

Her black eyes looked up at me before looking down at them, "I haven't fed in a week, Zak. You know this won't get her back."

I nodded and walked over to Mackenzie and Lila, scooping them both up in my arms, "It's worth something."

She didn't say anything when I turned and went back upstairs. The two children out cold in my arms.

"Did she-"

I looked at Nova, shaking my head, "They are fine."

He followed me into Lila's bedroom, where I laid them both down on her bed. Instantly, Mackenzie curled around Lila like he was protecting her.

"Interesting..."

"I'm going to feed."

I kissed Nova's forehead and took off out the open window.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
Mr. Radio (11-16-2013)