Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 03:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Chatting with Radio: Gilmour sucks edition! (RP 4)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-15-2013, 11:17 AM

Chatting with Radio!

Gilmour sucks edition!

The show was about to start in ten minutes and the idiotic camera guys are not in fucking position! I've been waiting for this episode because I get to make fun of Gilmour for an entire episode. Two out of the thirteen camera guys are missing and those are the two guys who are in the front controlling the camera on wheels. If they don't show up then the show won't happen and if the show doesn't happen I don't get to make my surprise announcement at the end of the show! Maybe the manager of my Show, Cane Sarver can help me find those blasted Camera guys!

I ran to his office kicking it open and slamming my hands on his desk!

Where the fuck are Billy and Luke?! The show starts in 7 minutes and they are nowhere to be found! The angles are going to be all fucked up and sorts! Where-

Michael, just calm down we have everything under control. Billy and Luke are just-

"Uh, boss...Billy and Luke have a severe care of explosive diarrhea. "

What!? What!?

Well, send them to their stations anyway!

"Yes, sir"

Lets get to work then! Everyone to their stations now or I swear to the maker I will stab and light you all on fucking fire!

Ladieas and gentleman please welcome the host and the best in the multiverse, MICHAEL...RAAAAAAAADIOOOOOO!

I ran on stage showing off my Xtreme title then of course I gave a fan girl a little kiss on the hand then on my way way to the chair I rolled my eyes. I looked at Billy and Luke sweating but the main thing I'm worried about is if they are going to be able to hang in there long enough to finish out the show.

Welcome one and all! Its a "pleasure" to have you all with me once again and tonight you will witness live the special episode of...Chatting with Radio: Gilmour sucks edition! Thank you, thank you! I hope that all of my ou enjoy and have a good laugh from time to time. So, shall we just get started? Well, before I get started I want a round of applause for me because tomorrow night I recieve a 24/7 briefcase and become an uncrowned champion of the XWF!

Yeah! Ray-dio! Ray-dio! Ray-dio!

Now thats,that oso here we go lets talk some serious shit about Gilmour! I might throw Lang in there once or twice because he's in there too but whatever lets...begin! Might as well start with what Gilmour doing what Gilmours do best...Bitch. The second chance battleroyal that featured some pretty big talents but the down side to it was that Mr. Radio wasn't in it! I wasnt it on my own accord though because I was busy dealing with my children. The winners were: Smoke man congrats, Wyatt Reynolds congrats, Kinwrathi eh, and Gilmour. The thing about gilmour though is that he didnt actually move on! He got kicked off. WHAT ABOUT PETER GILMOUR? He got kicked to the curb and had to sit out until someone gets injured. Isnt that a shame? Gilmour deservea more potatoes than that! He deserves to be absolutely kicked off of the curb and knocked into ground and then Madison oe someone can BURY him alive!

Here's the part where things ger whacky! Gilmoue started talking about how he could use being a replacementto his advantageand wait until the finals and win and get a 24/7 briefcase that he has longed for his entire career! Now this is exactly why I didn't need lethal lottery in the first place because guess guees what I recieve if I win that triple threat match? Oh yeah, a 24/7 briefcase that everyone's fighting for and Im just sitting back watching all the action and I get on about 75% through the lottery! So if ya think about it...I'm also a winner in a sense. I'm receiving the exact same price that the winner of the lottery gets. So yeah, suck on them apples, bitches! So apparently Gilmour has a friend that says " never say never" no, its not Justin...beider...beiber? Ok justin beiber who ever the fuck that is but his last name eirritates me. Gilmour started going on about how he hates the punk and finishes with "but I could care less". Are ya sure? You seemed to have cared.

More Shit about how he will get back in the tournament and we will all kneel to him when he gets the briefcase and other shit. The part that made me palm my face was when he said "Knee at my feet and you all will SUCK MY DICK". I can't help myself from making this joke but...I thought Rose Smith had the dick in the relationship. Here comes more bitching guys! Peter was at the top of the world, he won a record tenth Xtreme title aaaand he lost it non other but myself! Peter, its not stealing if you get pinned. Stealing is if I were to take the championship from your possession without pinning you. By the way, I prefer to be called Mr. Radio by Miscreants such as yourself Pete. The adminstration network can call me whatever and my friends may call me Michael or Mike whichever they prefer. Now that's cleared up let us continue making Peter look bad!

Of course I would come out here talking shit, Pete? What did you expect me to do come praise you for your pathetic accomplishments? Ten times? Big deal. Was I like to keep on mind is that " would you rather be a statistic or a legend?" Quotes from some old guy with no front teeth. Now, Peter...everyone makes fun of your ugly fiance. Saying my jokes are 3rd grade levelbis pretty funny knowing that your catchphrase is of a 12 year old playing video games online. Playong fake soldier not knowing what the fuck they're doing! Now, why would I treat people with respect when absolutely no one deserves it or gives any away? Think of that peter. When was the last yime you saw or heard anyone recieve any type of fucking respect?! Youvask for respect bur why should I give you ant if you're going to just bring my childhood into this!? When people bring my childhood into this, that is when shit really gets personal! You like to say I speak mindless banters every week well just go watch some of your old promos and take a listen to just how mindless you sound! You are full of bull-

Just as I was about to finish my sentence bam! I hear Billy and Luke explode in there pants and run off stage. You have to be kidding me right now! I was on a roll and its ruined by two guys who have food poisoning. This is exactly how I wanted my show to fucking go! FUCK!

Thanks for watching everybody I have some shit to deal with backstage!

I grabbed my belt and took off backstage. I ran into Canes office and slammed my hands against his deak again.

Billy and Luke are fucking fired you understand me? FIRED!!! Ibwas just getting to the part when Peter is supposedly "going to kill me". I stillbhad my fucking announcement too!

The fans are still out there so go tell them real quick!

I sighed and walked out of the office back on stage.

Ok everyone, I almost forgot to tell all of you my special announcement!
On the next episode of Chatting with Radio...Our first guest Isaiah Radio is joining us and...I hope Micahs watching this becauae baby I was finally able to book our wedding! Christmas Day! Thank you all for watching and make sure to tune in next time!

The rest of the cameras fade and Radio walks off stage.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
(11-16-2013)