Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 06:04 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
I'll Take The Long Way 'Round
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-13-2013, 12:15 PM

Go your way,
I'll take the long way 'round,
I'll find my own way down,
As I should.

And hold your gaze
There's coke in the Midas touch
A joke in the way that we rust,
And breathe again.

And you'll find loss
And you'll fear what you found
When weather comes
Tearing down

There'll be oats in the water
There'll be birds on the ground
There'll be things you never asked her
Oh how they tear at you now.

[Image: tombstone.jpg]

The words of Mark Taylor echoed around the quiet graveyard. Only himself, Steve Davids & Lacey were present as Mark read out some meaningful words to those gathered. Another figure, old could be seen in the distance watching the ceremony. Steve had a hunch who it was but he would not allow himself to be distracted from the beauty of the cruel death. The sun shone down on the solid grave stone that stood side by side so many more. A sea of death that glistened in the autumn sun. Dew trickled down tame green leaves and the wind was gentle but cold like a winter breath. The three of them held back the tears but bravely showed off a sad smile.

The words Mark spoke were often cheesy, corny. They had been left by Blaine and he had been renowned for being tremendously corny and cheesy. Yet these words held meaning. His three closest friends, or family, would not mock him for cheesiness today. They would show respect to the man they all saw as a Father figure.

Mark wore a black suit jacket and blue suit trousers with brown shit flickers. He was clean shaved and his hair was short. He looked as smart, young and attractive as ever. Lacey wore a smart black dress that covered her breasts and most of her legs. She wore a black hat on her brown locks. Steve still had his rugged beard, it's what Blaine would have wanted. His hair was back in a pony tail and he wore a black ventuno suit also accompanied with black shit flickers..

“Preparation is something I was always renowned for.”

Those words were enough to set Lacey off. Waterworks began to run, quietly as she held her head into Steve's chest. He pulled out a handkerchief and clenched her tight.

“Terry Pratchett once said “It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”  The flash before my eyes was the brightest, most fiery and most beautiful flash of them all. You all must understand that I strolled towards the light of the metaphorical tunnel. I led the life I wanted and I did the things I pleased. What was right or what was wrong I did what my heart told me to. No one can be correct all of the time but Brian Fantana once said '60 percent of the time, it works every time'. Well 60 percent of the time, I was right every time.”

Steve shook his head laughing. Blaine had loved anchorman and Will Ferrell more specifically. Mark took a moment to laugh slightly himself, he wiped away a tear that rolled down his cheek. He then began to well up and so he handed the speech to Steve who continued. Bravely holding back the sadness he desperately wanted to show.

“I came into this world without a scratch on my body but I leave with more scars than anyone else I know. From the flames of destruction to the joys upon the beach. That day, the day that I shall always remember. The day where the four of us were children again. I have never been as happy as then.

To Mark: You know you were a son to me, much like Steve. You looked after me when I was weak and I loved you. You must never lean away from the man who you are. A man who holds respect for those around him but has the intuition to ask questions that others would not ask. A man who is special in his own way and a man who found the family that he deserves.

To Lacey: My daughter-in-law that never was. Your love for Steve is unlike any other. You must stay by him. Be patient with him and look after him. Without me to guide him, I rest in fearful peace. You are an intelligent, beautiful, young girl that deserves to be given the world. The two men that I know are standing with you are the two men who can give you just that. Mark is your best friend and you are like brother and sister. You and Steve share a bond that no one else could replicate. Never lose what is close to you and forever find the light within.

To Steve: The demon. The monster. The psycho sensation. I beg of you to take the two people who love you most back with open arms. You are my son. Although you were not. You were. The day I saved you was not only the greatest day of your life, it was the greatest day of mine. I found a companion like no other. A troubled boy, who turned out to be a troubled but spectacular man. The evil inside you shall continue to erupt but if you can do one thing in my memory I beg of you to treat those around you with the love and respect that they deserve. I know you are capable of doing this. I know you are not a man of faith, nor was I really. If you ever want to speak to me though I beg that you do. I am always all ears. Remember this. Justice is something that shall always be served. You are a demon who must fight for what is right. All Men Must Fall.”

The winds howled as Steve closed the letter, looked up into the sky and began to cry slowly.

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
LJ Havok (11-13-2013), Mr. Radio (11-13-2013)