Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 05:01 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Changed Man (RP 2/3)
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

11-13-2013, 10:06 AM

12:10-Thursday afternoon- Florence, Alabama.

Tyler and Joseph are sitting in the parking lot of the JDC. Joseph has his head buried in the steering wheel thinking of how to discuss the topics he had conjured up. Tyler pats up on the back.

You're already late. So my advice to you is to get out all your "fucks" and "shits" before you go in there..and just do it..god damn. It's not that big of a deal

Kain grins and nods in agreement.

Alright but fuck this fuckin' shit man. I don't wanna tone down my shit for these ungrateful cocksuckers. Fuckin' shit...Ahh that felt good, but I gotta say it reminded me way to much of Luca.

What's a Luca?

Tyler pulls a blunt out of his jacket pocket laughing.

Don't matter..

Kain exhales and then he goes into straight panic mode once he realizes what Tyler is doing.

Dude, what the fuck?! This place is crawling with the po po! Put that shit up!

Man, its all good. I'mma smoke this blunt while you're in there tellin' kids to not smoke blunts. It'll be alright. I won't get caught..Fuck.

I trust you. Do NOT fuck this up.

Joseph Kain gets out of the car and walks into the building. The lady at the front desk points him to the cafeteria area were a microphone is set up in front of the area with kids spread out at various tables and different officers next to them. Joseph just pulls the microphone off of the stand and pushes the stand aside.

How ya'll doin' today?

There is roughly no applause or any reaction at all from the teens.

Okay. I assume ya'll know that I'm here in a holier-than thou position today. I just want to make it clear, my intention isn't to tell ya'll what to do. I'm just here to expose you to an alternative life-style that will keep ya from makin' stupid mistakes in your life time...

I suppose you have all heard about how marijuana is "good" for you or how it's less harmful than nicotine, alcohol, or even coffee. It is less harmful than those things, but at the same time all of those things are bad for you. All of them fight against your body in one way or another. Marijuana may be all natural, but these days it is a lot of times laced. And all of these different strains are cultivated with the help of man. I don't know about you, but that doesn't seem all that natural to me.

I wouldn't say I had it hard necessarily, and I understand that most of you come from bad livin' situations. But I did turn to drugs and alcohol when every little think went wrong. And that is not the answer. I was a horrible person. There was no genuine understandin', and I preferred to keep to myself until I had my little revelation and Hunter Payne was there to help me find out what path I wanted to choose.

My advice to you is whatever you're in here for..Stop it. Whether it is drug-related or not, there is always other ways to get people's attention. There is always other things to do. Pick up a guitar, learn to rap, or start a band. Heck, you can just go to straight-edge hardcore shows..Maybe their way of life will rub off on you...

A teen at the table in front raises his hand. Joseph Kain looks at the guard and the guard nods.

Alright you. What's up?

I actually I am in a a straight-edge band called "NoKing". I just wanted to point out that if anyone here wanted to come to a show when we got out. I could show them what it's all about.

Yes. That's what I'm talkin' about, guys! That is a fantastic use of time an energy. Kid, if you don't mind me askin' what are you in here for if it isn't drugs?

Believe it or not..drugs. I was holdin' for a friend at school because he knew I wouldn't smoke it. No one believes me though..because of how I look outside of this place....Green spiked hair, chains, band tee..you know the average.

Do you regret it now?

Well yeah. I really wish the stuff didn't exist. I just don't see how people need it to have fun.

Bingo. Fun is..well it truly is around every corner. Life is beautiful. With drugs come darkness and inner demons. You hurt people that you care about. In his case, he was helpin' a friend and got fucked over in the end..

Did he try to take the rap for it and clear your name?

No. I don't think I'm gonna be friends with him anymore.

You hear that, guys?! That is why drugs are bad. That is why you needa steer clear of dopers.. If you live in a house with drugs, help your family or whoever you live with get rid of the addiction because to stay drug free that is the worst atmosphere you can be around...Any questions before I wrap up?

A kinda heavy set African-American kid in the back raises his hand.

Yeah?

This question is for Jase.. The kid you just talked to.

Go ahead, man.

Okay. So I would like to go to one of the shows.

Sure. When do you get out?

Next week. You?

Me too! Awesome, man. When we walk out of here I'll get your number.

Jase agrees and Joseph Kain is smiling. He chimes in.

See what just happened there. Two people were brought together by common good. Much like myself and the three other member of Straight Edge Xtreme. As I have said, you can do what you want. But just think about what I have said today. Have a good day.

Joseph Kain walks out of the cafeteria and then out of the building to the car where Tyler is sitting up straight in the passenger seat alert.. Kain was expecting him to be passed out because of the blunt. But he was sitting up and he looked worried. Kain got into the car and Tyler turns to him.

Fuck. Dude. Jitters called and said he got a call from James..Tiffany o.d.'ed and is in the hospital.

What?! We gotta go see her like right now!

You sure that's a good idea?

Why wouldn't it be?

James is obviously gonna be there..Remember what happened last time?

I don't give a fuck.

They tore out of the parking lot and made haste to the hospital. It wasn't true that Joseph didn't give a fuck..In fact, he gave a lot of fucks. He knew that she was hanging out with that fucktard and probably accidentally took one too many pills mixed with alcohol. He knew it was his doing, and Kain could not be held accountable for what he would do that inbred fuck.

TBC

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like JosephKain's post:
Hunter Payne (11-15-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-17-2013)