Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 10:19 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Changed Man (RP 1/3)
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

11-13-2013, 07:34 AM

Joseph Kain wasn't used to putting his trust in other people. He was always pretty self-sufficiant. Even when he was growing up, he did not hang around his friends all the time. Only on the football field did he feel the need to put his trust in another person. He had to keep telling himself this was essentially the same thing. This is all he had to think about at this point and time. He had no drugs or alcohol, and when Tiffany found about his change in attitude she started ignoring his calls and texts. Oddly enough after a "break up" that's what Joseph would do.. He would binge drink. Now that comfort wasn't there, and he never wanted to pick up a bottle again....

Tyler was on his way to pick him up to take him to talk to kids at a local JDC. He didn't figure going there would help the kids if they had their minds made up about the world, but he was still conforted by the fact that Tyler was a true friend. He didn't turn his back on him.

Joseph was running through his house throwing on clothing..anything he could find. He had overslept, and he really didn't care what he looked like. Within no time at all Tyler was there. Jospeh has disabled the alarm so he just walked right in thanks to their prior arrangement.

Hey, fucknuts! Let's go! You're gonna be late!

Tyler yells from the doorway. He took a rubberband from his wrist and put his long hair up.

GOD DAMMIT!

Joseph Kain yells from the other room and you can hear him scuffling to get out there.

Naughty. Naughty. You use that language in church, Joey.

Joseph Kain walks through the hallway smiling and meets up with Tyler at the doorway.

I actually haven't been in a couple weeks. I usually go to the Madness shows and hang out backstage. Paul Heyman is a fucking creative genius. Though I have went to like a churchie- straight-edge meeting that S.E.X. did. Kinda weird, but fuck it.[/white]

Yeah about that man. I really wish you'd cut this this shit. I miss my drinkin' and smokin' buddy.

I told you, man, this is the way it has to be. I can't smoke with you anymore. Besides you smoked a joint on the way over here didn't you?

Hell yeah, motherfucker!!

Tyler says with a stupid grin on his face.

I'm drivin'.

It's my car, fucker. Plus I've driven stoned hundreds of times.

I know. I know. You drive better stoned, right? No. You drive slow as fuck stoned. I don't wanna be late.

Joseph Kain sets the alarm, and both men walk out the door pushing each other.

You're already late.

Fuck you. I'm drivin'

With that they got into the car with Kain driving(of course) and were off to the JDC facility. Joseph Kain was already sure of the topics that he would speak on.

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post