Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 02:46 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Daddy's little Girl (RP 3)
Mr. Radio Offline
Best in the Multiverse!

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-13-2013, 04:07 PM

Daddy's little Girl

I was doing my usual routine of running tires, climbing a wall, lifting a 350 pound weight 5 times. Today however was different in a good way. I was stretching my limbs and then I saw my daughter Madyson come from the back door in a white muscle shirt, camo pants, and a pair of black boots. My little girl was dressed like me and I think she was ready to train with me. I guess Mackenzie won't be the one being trained after all since Madyson is willing to partake in the grueling training regiment.

Dad, I'm ready to become a solider!

you understand that it will take months and you will most likely get some minor injuries. Your cardio, strength, willpower, and blood will enhance. Before we begin I want to be sure that you are ready to do this because this isn't a walk in the park.

Of course! I want to be just like you when I grow up, daddy!

That is where we begin then. You will stop calling me "daddy" and you will start addressing me as Commander. Do you understand, Private?!

Yes, Da-Commander!

I nodded my head and fgrabbed her by the collar and I roughly shoved her over to the tires. I motioned with my hand for her to get started so I can see how she can handle her self with a simple task. Madyson got to about the 8th tire before she tripped and fell face first into the next tire. She began to tear up but when she saw me walking over she sucked it up and got to her feet.

How do you plan on becoming a soldier if you can't even handle a simple tire to the face? This is just the firsr test and you will be here all night if you are unable to complete all thirty tires! You think that this is bad? You just fucking wait until you get to the gun portion of the training.

She didn't say anything and walked back over to the start of the tires and began attempting to run the tires again. Her size might be making this harder but I had to do this when I was four years old so you would think that the way she ages would make this so much easier! I know she will get this eventually but failing that early into the tire run is disgraceful. She made a bit more progress on her second try by getting to the eleventh tire but she still fell on her face.

C'mon Madyson! You can do better than this!

She kept trying and trying over and over again but what matters is that she never gave up. After about over twenty tries she finally got through all thirty tires.

I...I...did it! Wha-what now?

That fifteen foot wall over there with the rope attached to it...I want you to climb it and a fair warning if you fall you have a chance of getting hurt so please don't fall.

She gulped and walked over to the wall and looked up. She took a hold of the rope and started to pull her self up. She was actually doing it! She stopped half way up the wall and and yook a few breaths then she began to climb all the way to the top! She raised her arma and seemed exhausted. I walked underneath the wall and told her to jumpinto my arms. She jumped and I caught her and just my luck I turned around and there was Micah looking a little irked. I put Madyson down and walked over to her.

Is there some-

"She couldve been hurt, Michael! Do you even think sometimes?"

I wasnt planning on starting the training today, Micah! She approached me and asked to start today.

"If she gets hurt I swear you're going to suffer the same injury as her!"

She walked back inside and I rolled my eyes and turned back to Madyson who was running through the tires successfully.

Go inside Madyson we'll continue this tomorrow.

Yes, Commander!

I watched my little girl run back in the house and I knew that in a few moths she would be just like me and all I'm hoping is that she won't pick on her brother.

[Image: tumblr_mo8afmAXfD1rregw1o1_500.gif]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. Radio's post:
(11-16-2013)