Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-19-2024, 05:06 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Part 1 of Warfare - LAST CHANCE BATTLE ROYAL!
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-07-2013, 03:33 PM

Last Chance Battle Royal
Featuring:
Jack Swagger
Damien Callaway
Peter Gilmour
John Raide
Gunner B. Layfield
PAYBACK
Jok3rr
Smoke Man
Wyatt Reynolds
Kinwrathi
BBD
Charlotte Dyson

All twelve participants make their way to the ring as XWF officials spread out along the ringside area. Once everyone is in the ring and forming somewhat of a circle, Peter Gilmour yells across the ring at PAYBACK.

Gilmour: Suck my dick!

PAYBACK starts losing his freaking mind, grabbing the ropes Ultimate Warrior style and shaking them so hard that it looks like the turnbuckles might break off.

PAYBACK: AAAAHHHH! PAYBACK!

He runs across the ring, catching Gilmour with a spear that's so powerful it takes him a few feet through the air and right into the turnbuckle!

Fans: Gooooldberrrrg... Goooooooldberrrrrrgggg...

The fans are doing the same chant they'd do if it were Ryback in the ring!

DING DING DING!!!

The match finally begins officially as John Raide joins PAYBACK in stomping Peter Gilmour.

BBD and Jack Swagger lock up as Damien Callaway joins Raide and PAYBACK in the assault on Peter Gilmour.

Jok3rr shoves Gunner B. Layfield into Charlotte Dyson as Kinwrathi joins in on the Gilmour assault. It's now John Raide, PAYBACK, Damien Callaway and Kinwrahi all in a circle around Peter Gilmour who is trying to cover up and block some of these shots. WHAM! Kick to the gut from Kinwrathi! BAM! Stomp to the skull from PAYBACK! The beating continues as Smoke Man and Wyatt Renolds push their way into the circle too. It becomes a 6 on 1 assault of Peter Gilmour!

Stomp!

Whomp!

Snap!

Crackle!

Pop!

Bam!

Crack!

Stomp x 10

Kick to face x 20

While this is happening, Jok3rr looks on and considers joining in as well but he's caught off guard by Charlotte Dyson and Gunner Layfield as the two shove Jok3rr against the ropes and begin trying to tip him over! Charlotte and Gunner work together and get Jok3rr up so he's danging over the top rope! Charlotte is shoving his face and Gunner has one of his legs but Jok3rr is able to slip over the top rope and right back in under the bottom rope! He hits them BOTH with dual low blows! OHHHH!!! He grabs them both between the legs and pushes them up against the ropes! He's going for the double elimination after the double low blow!!!

BBD whips Jack Swagger into the ropes and back body drops him over the top rope but Swagger is able to grab the rope and land on the ring apron! BBD charges his shoulder into Swagger but Swagger holds on. BBD backs up and charges again but Swagger slingshots himself over the top rope and catches BBD with a flying shoulder tackle!

Everyone else continues the mob attack on Peter Gilmour who is still trying to block shots and talking shit right back to them!

Kinwrathi kicks him in the chest.

Gilmour: Suck my dick! You can't even kick!

John Raide drops a knee right into Gilmour's groin.

Gilmour: Fuck you ! Suck my dick!

Peter's face is getting redder and redder with each blow he absorbs and responds to. PAYBACK, Smoke Man and Wyatt Reynolds all pull Gilmour up to his feet and hold him in place while the other four all take turns blasting Gilmour in his newly trimmed six pack.

Damien Callaway crouches and starts landing rapid jabs to Gilmour's stomach while Kinwrathi lands a series of strikes to Gilmour's face.

Gilmour: Arg... Suck my.. ugh! DICK!

Peter gets so red it looks like he's going to explode!

He starts to shake violently as PAYBACK and Wyatt hold his arms and Smoke Man gets him in a sleeper hold.

Peter shakes more and more! He starts to swing his arms back and then forward... everyone else charges in to swarm Peter...

BUT HE EXPLODES!!!

He bursts to his feet! Arms flying into the air as bodies are flung in all directions!

Gilmour: I SAID!!! SUUUUUCK MYYYYY DIIIIIIICK!!!!!!!

He's shaking like a maniac and sweat is flying off of his face! He's pumping his fists and screaming like a fucking lunatic! He charges Damien and takes him down with a clothesline! He smashes into Wyatt with a shoulder block! Big boot to Kinwrathi! Spinebuster to PAYBACK! Powerslam to John Raide! GILMOUR IS GOING FUCKING NUTS!!!

Gilmour: Suck... MY... DICK!

And a Gilmour Cutter to Smoke Man!

Deathstrike to Jok3rr!

Gilmour Cutter to Reynolds!

DOUBLE GILMOUR CUTTER to Charlotte and Gunner at the same time!

Gilmour: (roaring like a beast) SUUUUUUUUUCK! MYYYYYYYY!

***BAM!*** Swagger catches Gilmour with a chop block to the left leg while BBD smashes Gilmour's face with a flying forearm! BBD and Swagger begin beating down Gilmour but then they stop and think about it...

Why not start throwing the others out who are already down?

BBD pulls Wyatt to his feet but Wyatt surprises him with a stiff forearm to the face and a kick to the groin!

Swagger pulls Kinwrathi up and hits a gutwrench powerbomb before going for his ankle... but Damien surprises Swagger, grabbing him and tossing him over the rope!

Swagger lands on the ring apron and Damien charges!

Damien never sees Charlotte Dyson also charging and there is a major collision that sends Swagger flying off the apron!

Charlotte and Damien are both dazed at the ropes and here comes a raging Peter Gilmour back up to his feet!

Gilmour: SUCK MY DICK!!!!!

He clotheslines BOTH Charlotte and Damien over!!!

Charlotte lands at ringside next to Swagger but Damien holds onto the rope and slides back in.

Jack Swagger and Charlotte Dyson are eliminated!

Gunner clubs Gilmour in the back and Damien kicks Gilmour in the gut. Damien brings him down with a DDT but here comes Gunner!

Gunner runs in to clothesline Damien over the rope!!!

BUT DAMIEN DUCKS!!!

Gunner's own momentum takes him over the ropes as Damien pulls that top rope down to help the process along. Gunner spills to the outside with a thud as Damien once again avoids being thrown out.

Gunner B. Layfield has been eliminated

Damien begins stomping on Peter Gilmour as Wyatt and BBD are going at it nearby. Wyatt has BBD in a headlock and looks to be preparing for something but BBD gets out of it and hits a side suplex to Wyatt that lands him right on top of Gilmour! BBD and Damien both start stomping on the Gilmour and Reynolds pile!

Suddenly... somebody yells PAYBACK!

It's... PAYBACK!

He runs the length of the ring and hits Damien with a superman punch that sends him flying over the top rope to the outside! Stomps around the ring, screaming "PAYBACK" over and over. Some of the psycho fans join in and a PAYBACK chant breaks out!

Damien Callaway has been eliminated

PAYBACK is all amped up and ready to go with this PAYBACK chant going strong in the arena. He winds up his arm and charges Jok3rr and BBD, taking them both down with a double clothesline. He beats his chest and grabs them by their throats, pulling them up into a couble chokeslam straight off of their backs! What the fuck!?

PAYBACK: Blarrg!

He punches himself in the face a few times and then grabs John Raide by the throat. He picks him up over his head and gorilla presses him... up and down... up and down... until Raide rakes the eyes! Raide drops behind PAYBACK and kicks the back of his left knee out from under him. PAYBACK drops down awkwardly and as he starts to get back up... Wyatt Reynolds out of nowhere! ACHTUNG! (bicycle kick) PAYBACK goes down hard and both Wyatt and John Raide begin trading shots.

BBD and Jok3rr start getting back to their feet at the same time and Jok3rr catches him with a neckbreaker. Jok3rr pulls BBD to the corner and brings him up... wait a minute... it looks like he's setting up for the Suicide Lullaby! (brainbuster from top rope to ring apron)

He gets him up...

BAM!!

Gilmour: Suck my dick!

BBD and Jok3rr both are sent flying over and to the outside by Peter Gilmour! This somehow leads to a "suck my dick" chant from a group of males in the front row!

BBD and Jok3rr are eliminated!

It comes down to the final six...

Kinwrathi who is resting in a corner and seems to be carefully studying every aspect of what's going on before him...

Smoke Man who is in another corner, talking to somebody who is down at ringside...??? What???

Wait a minute! THAT'S SHANE !!! Where the hell did he come from and what are he and Smoke Man discussing?

Wyatt Reynolds, Peter Gilmour and John Raide all pull PAYBACK to his feet and start pushing him up against the ropes to get him over the top. Kinwrathi continues observing as Smoke Man continues biding his time and still exchanging occasional words with who is hovering around ringside now.

PAYBACK starts punching John Raide in the face and then pokes Wyatt in the eye with his thumb. PAYBACK shoves them off and leaves himself with Peter Gilmour! PAYBACK grabs Peter's ears and just SCREEEAAAMS right into Gilmour's face as loud as he possibly can...

PAYBACK: MY NAME IS PETER GILLBACK!

OOF! Headbutt right to the bridge of Gilmour's nose, possibly breaking it in the process. Blood starts to trickle from Gilmour's nostrils as PAYBACK literally keeps hold of him by his ears and just keeps bashing the top of his head into Peter's face! Blood gets all over PAYBACK's head as the others in the match all take notice of what's happening. PAYBACK whips Gilmour into the ropes... and he hits the move that he calls "PAYBACK 1" (Irish whip opponent into ropes... bounce off of adjacent ropes... crash with a fat spear into the side of running opponent at 900 miles per hour, possibly breaking their ribs.)

Now PAYBACK stands Gilmour up and he's pretty dazed so PAYBACK gets behind him to deliver "PAYBACK 3" (When opponent isn't looking, start running or just bounce off the ropes for momentum and then attempt to break opponent's spine with a fat spear into their back)

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

PAYBACK stomps around the ring and beats his chest!

It's time!

He lifts Peter to his feet...

PETER HITS A GILMOUR CUTTER! WTF!

PAYBACK stumbles around! He's out on his feet! Why does that sort of thing ALWAYS happen to people when they're in this type of match???

Gilmour dives forward, shoving PAYBACK right over the top rope and to the outside!!!

NO!!!

Many of the fans are shocked! All week PAYBACK looked like he was going to get this big push... the gullible fans buy all his shirts... and then he gets fucking eliminated by Peter Gilmour?!?!? Some of the fans start throwing their PAYBACK shirts at PAYBACK as he crawls to his feet at ringside, holding the side of his head and drooling.

PAYBACK has been eliminated

Wyatt Reynolds clocks Gilmour right in the side of the head and then kicks his legs out from under him. Wyatt lands a few well placed shots to Gilmour when John Raide surprises Wyatt Reynolds with a Busaiku Knee Kick out of nowhere! Reynolds goes down hard in the middle of the ring!

That's when Kinwrathi strikes!

(The Feeling of Having Your) Hopes and Dreams Being Shattered Apart!

That superkick takes John Raide down as Smoke Man leaps from the top rope! What the hell was he doing up there in a battle royal??? He hits the BIG ELBOW DROP to Raide!

: Now toss him out on his ass!

Smoke Man grabs Raide who is completely out of it, and Smoke Man tosses him to the outside!

John Raide has been eliminated

It has come down to the FINAL FOUR!!!

Smoke Man, Kinwrathi, Wyatt Reynolds and Peter Gilmour! All four men slowly gather themselves in one of the four corners. They eyeball each other and slowly begin circling...

***BOOM!***

What the fuck was that noise! The entire ring shook! ALL FOUR men are knocked off their feet from the ring jolting.

PAYBACK: PAYBACK!

Oh no! It's him! It's PAYBACK! He's pissed that he got eliminated by Peter Gilmour!

PAYBACK backs up again and runs forward... he's been ramming the ring post! PAYBACK, being possibly the heaviest "muscle man" that the XWF has ever seen, is literally smashing the ring post out of place and shaking the ring. PAYBACK starts to lift up the ring post and the ropes to the ring all go limp as the ring actually tilts!!!

What the hell is this maniac on???

PAYBACK pushes that corner of the ring up as high as he can as Kinwrathi, Gilmour, Reynolds and Smoke Man all spill off of the tilted canvas! They all land right at Shane 's feet as he holds his hands up to his head!

: What the cluck!!!

Shane starts going "wow" to himself as he just looks around the arena... He pulls a potato from his pocket and begins speaking into it...

He does this for a while, actually. He seems to be addressing the fans and wrestlers as though they can actually HEAR him... but alas they cannot. Shane looks like he's explaining things and probably clearing up some of what's happening, except he's talking into a stupid potato. What an idiot.

Shane finally wraps up his speech and puts the potato in his pocket. He returns to the back.

Is he seriously going to leave everyone hanging like this?

Yes... yes he is.

PAYBACK is assaulted by security with nightsticks and stun guns. A small group of men subdue the raging freak and handcuff him, but they need two pairs of handcuffs for the massive PAYBACK! They remove him from the area as the ring announcer addresses the fans...

Ring Announcer: Ladies and gentlemen, I happen to have been standing next to Mr. when he was speaking and I would like to quickly relay his message!

The fans cheer. Wow, we aren't going to be left in the dark after all!

Ring Announcer: Mr. has started that, since it's going to take at least an hour to fix the ring (fans boo) this match has to be stopped immediately. The final four men in the ring will ALL be considered for Lethal Lottery spots as they open up, and that's actually a good thing because we've had a lot of people disappointing Mr. this week! He didn't go into detail on why, but he said THREE PEOPLE are being taken OUT of the Lethal Lottery matches tonight.

The fans make some commotion and quickly die down to hear what's next.

Ring Announcer: Mr. said the following three people are NOT going to compete tonight... Casey Jones, JTC, and Juan Madison. Mr. went on to explain that those three men will be replaced by three of the four finalists in this battle royal! JTC will be replaced by Smoke Man... Casey Jones will be replaced by Kinwrathi... and Juan Madison will be replaced by Wyatt Reynolds!

The fans roar! The entire card has just been changed by this announcement!

Ring Announcer: Also, that leaves Peter Gilmour as the next "reserve" in line for the tournament if ANYTHING should happen to anybody else ANYTIME tonight or during the entire rest of the tournament!

Some of the fans yell "suck my dick!" at the mention of Peter Gilmour's name.

Ring Announcer: Now everyone please relax while we have our ring crew tend to the slight... mess. We apologize for the delay!

The impatient fans all start booing and throwing garbage at the leaning ring of XWF.

Here's a look at what the rest of our night looks like after these changes...

Dr. Zero
Steve Davids
- vs -
JTCSmoke Man
Mystica
Tag, 1 Fall

Kimmy K
Casey JonesKinwrathi
- vs -
Tony Santos
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh
Tag, 1 Fall

MAIN EVENT
Cam Lang
Tri Bute
- vs -
NAZI
Juan MadisonWyatt Reynolds
Tag, 1 Fall

[Image: warfare_zpscfebeef3.jpg]

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 9 users Like "Loverboy" Vinnie Lane's post:
(11-07-2013), AlexandraCallaway (11-07-2013), Andrew Morrison (11-08-2013), Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-07-2013), Jessie-ica Diaz (11-07-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-07-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-07-2013), Smoke (11-07-2013), Tony Santos (11-07-2013)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-07-2013, 03:41 PM

An actual good move by Shane. I'd never thought I'd see it coming.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-07-2013, 04:16 PM

This is the perfect opportunity to decapitate both JTC and Juan Madison! Don't screw this up!

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 5 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Andrew Morrison (11-08-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-07-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (11-07-2013), Smoke (11-07-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-08-2013)
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-07-2013, 04:18 PM

Yeah, let them take part in the Swift raYne storm!

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE! Offline
PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK PAY ME MORE BACK

XWF FanBase:
Nobody on the planet likes this dumb fuck freak because he's way too strong and stupid so everybody is jealous!

(except for Peter Gilmour who is his father, and is responsible for bringing PAYBACK to the XWF! Tell them all about it, Pete!!!)

11-07-2013, 04:36 PM

RRRRROOAAAAARRRR!!!

Peter Gilmour I'm going to destroooyyyyy you!

PAYBACK!

[Image: yo6iMRN.jpg][Image: qIk4Nto.jpg][Image: Qoz56.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes OH HOLY SHIT PAYBACK IS BACK! OMFG NOBODY IS SAFE!'s post:
Tony Santos (11-07-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline
the man with the SUPER DICK

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-07-2013, 07:37 PM

go back to the home u bald fuck! you're not getting into the next round because I'm going to break your fuckin neck! and after that I'll take you to the strip club where you can SUCK MY.. no no no.. SUCK SOME COCK!

ooc: I loved reading this! I only hope Gilmour gets put in!! Great work everybody! cant wait for the rest of the show!

[Image: yPandTo.png]

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 13X Xtreme Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Former 2x Heavy Metal Weight Champion
Former Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-07-2013, 07:42 PM

"I can't wait to see all the fans burning their thirty dollar PAYBACK t-shirts in the parking lot of the arena."

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Raide's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-07-2013)
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-07-2013, 08:38 PM

I can't wait to see Mr. Gilmour a-hangin' and a-swingin' from the rafters.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Wyatt Reynolds's post:
AlexandraCallaway (11-07-2013)
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

(cheered for breaking rules and bones; excessively violent; creative with weapons)

11-07-2013, 10:56 PM

i cant wait for SHane to come out and tell the world you're out and I'm in ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:

11-07-2013, 11:25 PM

Wyatt Reynolds ain't goin' anywhere but victory, son. You should try it sometime.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-07-2013, 11:33 PM

uh technically i did win ;)

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-08-2013, 12:18 AM

When will you fuckers realise that four people can't win a match? It was a draw, you freaking dipshits!

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-08-2013, 12:30 AM

but yet u, Wyatt and Kin go onto fight while I have to wait to see if somebody sucks ass and doesnt impresss. but i will make it to the next round!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

11-08-2013, 01:30 AM

I like rainbow sprinkles! Thought you all should know...... Oh, and the sudden change in partner is.... Interesting.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-08-2013, 05:06 AM

SPRINKLES!! oh sorry.. i hope part 2 is up soon! Im on edge hoping I get into the tournament!

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

11-08-2013, 06:30 AM

(11-08-2013, 05:06 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: SPRINKLES!! oh sorry.. i hope part 2 is up soon! Im on edge hoping I get into the tournament!

Shut up and suck your own dick, Peter.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Tony Santos's post:
Ann Thraxx (11-08-2013), Liz Hathaway (11-08-2013), Steve "KingSlayer" Davids (11-08-2013)
Theo Pryce Offline
King of Kings
Management Lv. E-Rex

XWF FanBase:
The 'cool' kliq fans

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty while setting the trends)

11-08-2013, 08:12 AM

Quote:Shut up and suck your own dick, Peter.

I assume he tells everyone else to do it because he can't find the thing.

[Image: XCwEiv2.png]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Theo Pryce's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-08-2013), Smoke (11-08-2013), Tony Santos (11-08-2013)
BBD Offline
the smoke is under the clown.123

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-08-2013, 08:36 AM

BBD
"I demand a rematch, this Gilmour cheat obviously didn't eliminate me. That's impossible. I can't lose to the likes of him!"

HI SMOKE MAN, NO PIN HERE!
[Image: BBD-3.jpg]
[Image: CS2.jpg]
Okay, I lied.. PIN
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

11-08-2013, 08:39 AM

(11-08-2013, 08:36 AM)BBD Said:
BBD
"I demand a rematch, this Gilmour cheat obviously didn't eliminate me. That's impossible. I can't lose to the likes of him!"

Obviously; you can, and do.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-08-2013)
BBD Offline
the smoke is under the clown.123

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-08-2013, 09:00 AM

BBD
"We have to have a recount, double check, video replay; SOMETHING to prove that I didn't lose to that imbecile."

HI SMOKE MAN, NO PIN HERE!
[Image: BBD-3.jpg]
[Image: CS2.jpg]
Okay, I lied.. PIN
Hate Post Like Post
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 09:46 AM

(11-08-2013, 12:18 AM)Smoke Man Said: When will you fuckers realise that four people can't win a match? It was a draw, you freaking dipshits!

Mr. Smoke Man, I do beg your pardon, but I fail to see where I claimed victory anywhere. I'm fully aware it was a draw. The point is, Mr. Gilmour is on the outside lookin' in, just like he always is and always should be.

I was handpicked by Mr. in his infinite wisdom to go into the main event and team with a man I admire and respect greatly in Mr. Idenhaus. It should be quite interestin' to say the least, to see how well he and I will work as a team in the main event.

Seein' the two of us together, no doubt makes all the niggas, wetbacks, chinks and Jews of the world start pissin' their pants.

Ohhhh, the glory of victory is within my grasp, my friend.

White Pride - World Wide!

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

11-08-2013, 09:49 AM

The feeling of losing to Gilmour sucks, I know, I've been there. But that's the past, and now he got lucky that I didn't chokeslam him over the top rope. He'll probably yell at me for that comment but shit, truth hurts, Gilmour.

Truth hurts.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Peter Fn Gilmour Offline

XWF FanBase:
Hardcore, psycho fans

11-08-2013, 11:06 AM

when i get in all u cockfuckers better not cry.. u can SUCK MY DICK!

ooc: the chants were awwesome but felt gay lol..

SUCK... MY... DICK!

3X Star of the Month
Former 3x Hart Champion
Former 6X Tag Champion
Former 2X Trios Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

11-08-2013, 11:37 AM

Well, while you have that little 'reunion' party with Nathaniel, I'll stick with Mystica thank you very much.

British Pride - World Wide!

Either way, can't fault the wisdom of the boss. If it wasn't for him then the business would have been driven into the damn ground. He's the guy who even though up of this Lethal Lottery business. And with the alliance that me and him have formed, I'd say a formidable force has been made indeed.

Brain and brawn; the classic combination.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
JosephKain Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

11-08-2013, 12:14 PM

If I had entered the battle royal, there woulda been a winner. Just sayin'.

[Image: JK.jpg]

[Image: Josephkain_zps03edef6b.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
Steve "KingSlayer" Davids Offline
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

(booed by casual fans; hurts people; often angry)

11-08-2013, 12:17 PM

If I was shit enough to need to enter the battle royal I would have won

[Image: Gtfmgih.jpg]

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Steve "KingSlayer" Davids's post:
Dr. Zero (11-08-2013)
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-08-2013, 12:21 PM

Are you drunk, Stevie Boy?

I shouldn't have to tell ya how much I frown upon that

Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 12:35 PM

God I wish I was drunk. Some of us are still in the Lottery and don't need a second chance.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-08-2013, 12:44 PM

Ah now I got ya. It was a backhanded comment.

Clever..didn't make sense..but clever..

But you are right, I dropped the ball and fucked my team over. But I'm sure that's a whole lot less disappointing than gettin' the end and gettin' your ass whooped.

That's just my opinion though.

Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 12:56 PM

Always more embarrassing to fail in the big spotlight.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 01:00 PM

Ah right, you would rather go out in round 1 than a latter round? That sums you guys up.

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
Ann Thraxx Offline
Fuck the fuck off!

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 01:03 PM

I've never said I go for the wins, you nitwit. I strictly try to hurt who needs hurting and push my closed-minded viewpoints. Duh.

[Image: 2lv1fme.png]

How come all the weird kinky stuff in the world reminds you people of me!?
Hate Post Like Post
JosephKain Offline

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

11-08-2013, 01:08 PM

That's true..She does like hurting people.

And we can hurt people at any time of the day because we are NEVER intoxicated.

Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes JosephKain's post:
Ann Thraxx (11-08-2013)
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-08-2013, 01:18 PM

I for one am very disappointed with management here in the XWF. There shouldn't of been a battle royal to begin with, NO ONE deserved to be put into this event at this late of a time... absolutely disgusting.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 01:20 PM

You are just disappointing in general, Mr. Lang.

[Image: Lssnyr5.gif]
Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

11-08-2013, 01:22 PM

God, we're really starting this kind of argument again, guys? Seriously, get a room... or an alleyway... or SOMETHING.

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
Steve Davids

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 01:22 PM

Hey Smoke Man you look like Cam Lang

3x Xtreme Champion
1x Briefcase Holder
1x Television Champion
1x Universal Champion
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 01:25 PM

Hearing some of you talk makes my ears bleed.

Hate Post Like Post
Cam Lang Offline

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

11-08-2013, 01:28 PM

It's obvious that you didn't enter the Lethal Lottery because deep down you know you wouldn't of made it this far, unlike myself who nobody ever expected would be in this position. I'd say the one who finished so low on the FMS standings has been a disappointment.

As for the resemblance between myself and Smoke man... don't see it.

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Hate Post Like Post
LJ Havok Offline
The Chose One

XWF FanBase:

11-08-2013, 01:34 PM

First off: my position in the series wasn't that low. I have redeemed myself over the past couple weeks. Have you been watching the best brand of XWF..ya know Paul Heyman's "Monday Night Madness"?

I have had business with Sebastian Duke to take care off before I worried about miniscule titles..speaking of which I have a number one contenders match for the Television Championship...That I will win. And after you lose your spot in Lethal Lottery and I ascend the ranks where I belong come back to me, and we will have this same conversation.

Oh and I believe I have said this before but just in case you forgot, you and Gilmour were holding me back.. Cam Lang is nothing without LJ Havok!

Hate Post Like Post