Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-11-2024, 11:57 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare RP Board
Wednesday Night Guest
dannydevia Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Classic Heel

(usually booed; often plays dirty)

02-12-2013, 06:27 PM

This is an exclusive interview on XWF.com. An interviewer is backstage with one of XWF's newest wrestler a young cocky male named Danny Devia whose agents have made a deal with Wallace Witasick for Devia to compete in one match on tonights Wednesday Warfare

Interviewer: We are moments away from the show but right now we have a special guest who will compete in one match for Wednesday Warfare tonight. The opening match in face, XWF's newest wrestler Danny Devia. Mr. Devia welcome to Wednesday Warfare.

Danny Devia: Thank you for treating me with the respect that I deserve.

Interviewer: Now only moments from now you will be facing two of Wednesday Warfare's toughest competitors X and Trash what are you thoughts on tonights match.

Devia: X and Trash what kind of names are those they aren't nothing compared to an outstanding name like Danny Devia. Seriously who names themselves after a latter from the alphabet, and not a good letter like D but a crap letter from the tails end like X and who also calls themselves basically garbage. Now X and Trash I'm sure are good competitors and are usually tough compared to the normal competitors on Wednesday Warfare but I aren't normal I'm Danny Devia the toughest [beeeeep] you'll ever see.

Interviewer: Well you are certainly confident.

Devia: Not confident, I'm just realistic.

Interviewer: Well that is all we have time and remember to tune in for Wednesday Warfare tonight.
Edit Hate Post Like Post