Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:18 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Chit-Chat with the Psychiatrist
Kimmy-K Offline
You are beautiful! I'll always love you!

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-06-2013, 12:54 AM

Kimmy is in a psychiatrist's office, doing a handstand whilst leaning against a wall. The psychiatrist is seated in his big, plush chair. He looks apathetic to Kimmy's actions, and scribbles a couple of things down in his little black notebook.

Psychiatrist: So, you say everything's fine and nothing's wrong with you at all? But you see an evil version of yourself in the mirror. And she tells you what to do?

Kimmy: That's the problem, doc. Everyone assumes she's evil, but she isn't. She's a person like you and me and I really don't like it when people call her evil. It's mean.

Psychiatrist: She's mean too, Kimmy.

Kimmy: Because she's hurt. She goes through everything with me. I've been hurt in my life, and I think it affected her more than it affected me. And I still think about the past a lot.

Psychiatrist: The past is something you should dwell on a lot less. You can't go back and change it. You have made mistakes, I'm sure. And other people have probably hurt you badly, too... But what you can't change, you must let die. If you let the past hurt you, the present and future will hurt you a lot more than they should because you'll automatically default back to the thoughts like "It's happened before, and it's happening again. It's going to be as bad as last time". When, in reality, this isn't true. Most of the time, things won't turn out that way because you can learn from the past instead of being afraid of it. That's what it is. You're afraid of the past being the same as the future. So, tell me more about the woman in the mirror. Does she have a name?

Kimmy: No... I just refer to her as my reflection.

Psychiatrist: But she isn't, is she? She's someone who looks like you.

Kimmy: Right...

Psychiatrist: Well, let's make a name for her. Just for the purpose of conversation. What should her name be?

Kimmy dropped back down on to her feet, walked over and slumped down into a chair across from the psychiatrist, tapping her chin with a finger as she tried to think up a good name.

Kimmy: Jane?... No! Lisa?... Mary!... Ummm... Samantha... No... Laura... Okay, okay! I have it... Let's call her... Emily!

Psychiatrist: Err... Okay. That works. Emily, it is!... So, what does she want you to do, and why does she want you to do it?

Kimmy: She's just trying to help me, because we're kind of the same person, but we kind of aren't. Y'know? She goes through what I go through. Things that make me happy, sad, mad... They do the same to her. But, she's taught me that some things have to be aggressively taken.

Psychiatrist: What 'things'?

Kimmy: Well, Emily said I need to get power in the XWF. If I don't, I'll never fit in at all. Right now, they don't care all that much about me and want to leave me at the bottom of the barrel as... A nobody. That's what Emily said, anyway.

Psychiatrist: She did?... Do you believe that?

Kimmy: Y'know, I kinda didn't believe it at first. I do have friends, and I love those friends, but what have they ever done for me? Nothing. ESP attacked me, and Tony Santos... Well, if I can share a little secret here... He really hurt my feelings with what he said. I... Kinda cried a little bit.

She bursts back into speech before the psychiatrist can say anything.

Kimmy: But it's okay, though! Yeah... I'm over it, and I'll just use what he said as motivation for the match. I really want to win Lethal Lottery.

Psychiatrist: What for?... Power?

Kimmy: I guess so. I just really want to prove that I'm not as weak and helpless as they all seem to think I am.

Psychiatrist: That much is understandable. Remember, though... This isn't normal. Most people don't experience something like this. Someone in the mirror that talks to them. I think you should be medicated, but it's very hard to say what to medicate for. It could be a condition of some sort, or just sometime temporary, possibly stress-induced.

Kimmy: I don't need to be medicated. And I don't want to be, even if it made Emily go away. Especially if it made her go away! She's caused trouble. But she's like a naughty child. Anything she does wrong has a reason, and her actions can be changed. It just takes time. I can honestly call her my friend, even after the bad things that have happened.

Pyschiatrist: Emily's your friend, Kimmy? So you don't want to lose her?

Kimmy: No, I don't.

Psychiatrist: Okay. In that case, it may be important for you not to be medicated just yet. We need to work on this and find some kinda of outcome that works for you. If Emily is in any way important to you, then it might not be a good idea to take her from you. Just remember, though. She is a figment of your mind.

Kimmy shook her head in disagreement, prepared to say something, but stopped. Maybe he was right. Kimmy didn't want to think about it that way, but she knew that Emily wasn't a real person.

Psychiatrist: Well, I guess we're pretty much out of time here, huh? Should we meet again on a weekly basis?

Kimmy: Sure. See ya.

She waved goodbye to the Psychiatrist and headed out to the waiting room, where Amy looked half alseep in a chair, holding a magazine.

Amy: Oh, about time.

Kimmy: It was an hour long. You knew that.

Amy: I'm just kiddin', sis.

The two sisters leave the building.

[Image: DDWnd.jpg]
Who says, who says you're not perfect?
Who says you're not worth it?
Who says you're the only one that's hurtin'?
Trust me, that's the price of beauty
Who says you're not pretty?
Who says you're not beautiful?
Who says?
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Kimmy-K's post:
Gunner B.Layfield (11-06-2013)