Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:08 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
A Wyatt Reynolds Commentary++RP 3
Wyatt Reynolds Offline
In Wyatt We Trust

XWF FanBase:
Some men, some teens, few women

(the villain you love to hate; has cult following)

11-05-2013, 02:07 PM

I stand here today a free man. I'll continue to be a free man. God will see to that. I must carry on his work at all costs. Wednesday night I make my debut within the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation in a battle royal. One called, the last chance. It may be true that I am walkin' into the lions den, so to speak. That I'm in over my head. That I don't know enough about the fine people of this roster to effectively compete and win.

Generally speakin', that's all bullshit. I may not be familiar with those on this roster, but one thing is undoubtedly very certain. I know mankind. Most people can by categorized by different traits that they exhibit. Take Peter Gilmour for example. Here is a man that has quite literally gone out of his way to change everythin' about himself in order to please the voices of the few that harass him on a daily basis.

What Mr. Gilmour fails to realize is that by doin' this, he proves his own weakness. His unwillin'ness to stay strong and stand his ground in the face of adversity proves that without a shadow of doubt, he will never be anythin' more than what he is now. In life and in this company. A weak coward destined for failure at every turn.

Like any intelligent man, I have been doin' my research on some of those within this match. Can anyone tell me the last time Peter Gilmour won a big match on his own merits?

If you're wonderin' this to yourself and scratchin' your heads, I urge you to stop now. Peter Gilmour has not won anythin' on his own in at least the last year or more. It is not surprisin' to me at all and it shouldn't be to any of you either.

Peter Gilmour is a closeted homosexual that prides himself on openin' his mouth and insertin' his own foot. Every time that man speaks, if you can even call him a man, the collective IQ in the world drops drastically. That reason alone, should ensure not only his defeat in this match, but also it should ensure his ultimate end.

People like Peter Gilmour make me very sad for the condition of these United States of America. like him that parade around my once great nation are breakin' the very moral fabric that made this nation the greatest in the world.

Of course, its not just the fags in this country and all over the world, its also the niggas and the spics and Jews. This nation, in its infinite wisdom, saw fit to place a nigga in the white house. Emphasis on white. This nation has become so dependent on the government since the Obamanation took the great office of President, that even once great white people are clamorin' for more handouts.

This nation was built upon the backs of white men and their work force through hard work, blood, sweat and tears and this monkey gets in office and now everybody wants somethin' for nothin'.

You can, and you will place labels upon me, I'm sure. Bigot. Racist. Segregationist. Separatist. Neo-Nazi.

Label me anything you like, because dependin' on whose eyes you tend to look through, you can probably say that I'm all of those. The fact of the matter really is quite simple. I do the work of God. Is it any secret that God made the white man last of all? No, it's not. And the reason he kept makin' all these different races was because he was tryin' to create perfection. The Almighty Himself made a great many mistakes in his quest for creatin' the ideal human bein'. The idea that niggas are even close to perfection is laughable at best. They're at the bottom of the totem pole, ladies and gentlemen. And with good reason.

No work ethic. Lazy, gang bangin', drug dealin', rapist sum bitches without any regard for others around them. They make boatloads of cash at the expense of this nations children, sellin' them drugs and getting' them hooked on lives of crime.

Rapin' our white women to ensure that the white race dies. If they're allowed to continue, that's exactly what will happen. By the grace of God I can not and will not allow that to happen. I've had a short conversation with a man that thinks similar thoughts and acts similar acts. He and I, while different, share a very common goal. Maybe it goes without sayin', that next time I venture out into the world to wage WAR on the mongrels, that I shall seek the advice and expertise of one Nathaniel Adolf Zachary Idenhaus.

He's a warm, carin' man, much like myself, that has great respect for the ideals that I've dedicated my life to. I think, in due time, Mr. Idenhaus and I may pair up for some of these endeavors.

If you think NAZI is a bad man, or if you think that I'm a bad man. What would that make the two of us together?

Fear that, weaklin's of the world.

I live by a specific motto, ladies and gentlemen. It's the same motto used by the White Aryan Revolution. Let them hate, as long as they fear. In time, all of you will learn to fear. I'm a calm man, but I'm also not a very nice man. Loved and adored by my beautiful wife and my three lovely children. Hated and feared by those that have a different shade of skin.

I embark upon a new venture. One that will no doubt be stained in blood. The echoes of your screams will be heard for all eternity.

The White Aryan Revolution finds itself within the confines of a twenty by twenty ring. The damage I've done to others in an open world environment is staggerin'. Just think of what I'll do in a confined space.

XWF, you have been warned.

I've come to impress upon you, all of you, the ideals of the white man. To once again bring White Pride.... World Wide. Step one is comin' up tomorrow night on Warfare. Rest assured, you fine people of the Xtreme Wrestlin' Federation, that it is only the first step. I plan to shock the world, like only I can, and win the whole damn thing.

My name is Wyatt Anderson Reynolds, and I approved this message.

WIN-LOSS-DRAW
10-4-1
[Image: CB9gLKY.jpg]
Longest Reigning XWF Confederate Champion

[Image: f2Yls2a.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post