Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:07 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Battle Royal! (RP:3)
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-04-2013, 01:10 PM

“Happiness can exist only in acceptance.”
-George Orwell

This is the second letter.

If you're reading this that's a very good sign. It also means you remember where you hid these, and if you remember that, well John old friend, then we're really making some progress.

There is something I want you to keep on your mind at all times.

Ready?

Your old life is over.

There is no going back.

You got too close to something and they tried to have you put away. Their first mistake was thinking they could destroy your mind before they destroyed you. But they won't beat us, John. They underestimated us and they'll do it again.

That was their second mistake.

So the real question is how do we get revenge and whether it still matters to you. Though if I think I know you as well as I do I'm going to say it does. This is why you must remain sharp.

As I said before, finding the second letter is a good sign. Because time will steal your nerve and we're already lost so much time in here already.

Your task going forward is to start keeping track of days.

Can you do that?

Also, make mental note of your surroundings. You're in a small room that is locked, but it's not heavily guarded. Why? Because they underestimated you again. They think you're too far gone to do anyone any harm. Even to yourself.

So, what do you say, John? Let's catch 'em sleeping.

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes John Raide's post:
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh (11-05-2013)