Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:14 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Heavey Metal Weight Championship
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
THUMB RASSLE
BBD Offline
the smoke is under the clown.123

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-03-2013, 09:00 PM

ピン
BBD like totally thumb wrestles Dean's right hand. Bending Dean's thumb back into the most painful place possible, Bobby can see his victory vastly approaching. Dean's right hand is more resilient than BBD thought though, as he fights back.pinピン
pinピン
People had lined the hallway of the backstage area hoping to catch a glimpse of the war these two stallions had embarked on. Intent on victory, BBD leant over and slightly pinched Dean's nipple, hoping to distract him from the rasslin.pinピン
pinピン
No one was expecting what happened next though, as Dean screamed loudly in pain. Saliva drenched the watching crowd, much to their delight. Dean was obviously in immense pain as his hand began to take over his body and his personality completely.pin
pin
Everyone was quiet, anxiously waiting. All eyes were on BBD and Dean, still furiously locked in competition. Never in a million years could you ever witness a war with such emotion and intensity. Somehow, Dean's right hand was now in full control of Dean's body.pinピン
pinピン
Reaching for a shot of whisky, BBD struggled to fight off the immense strength of Dean's right hand. Immense strength that could only come from one activity: call of duty: black ops zombies. Grand adventures had been witnessed by Dean on many occasion due to his right hand's expertise at this game. pinピン
pinピン
He was in some ways jealous that his right hand was much more skilled than he. Then of course, his right hand won the FTW UFO E1999 championship and their life long friendship was in jeopardy. He hated his right hand for what had happened but they would solve that problem late. All his attention must be focused on BBD. pin
pinピン
Now was the time to strike for Dean's right hand, who powered through in an attempt to pin BBD. Dean held his hand back, not allowing it to make the pin thus causing BBD to land a pin on Dean's right hand!pin
ピン
ピン011100000110100101101110ピン
ピン[Image: P.png][Image: I.png][Image: N.png]ピン
broche

HI SMOKE MAN, NO PIN HERE!
[Image: BBD-3.jpg]
[Image: CS2.jpg]
Okay, I lied.. PIN
Edit Hate Post Like Post
"Loverboy" Vinnie Lane Offline
The Guy
Administrators

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty but isn't lame either; many likable qualities)

11-07-2013, 11:27 AM

Shane walks along, not sure what the heck is going on.

: Whoa, I'm not sure what the heck's going on.

Shane doesn't know whether to make a count or pull out a potato, so he pulls out a potato and begins petting it gently...

: There there little guy... I'm not going to eat you.

Shane wiggles the potato like it's trying to talk, and then he brings it up to his ear to listen carefully to it.

: Uh huh... mmm hmm... yeah... right... oh I know... yup... alright, gotcha.

Shane turns his attention back to BBD and Dean's hand... Shane grabs the timekeeper's bell and rings it himself!

DING DING DING!

: Ladies and gentlemen! Dean's hand has submitted!

It's the Montreal screwjob all over again. BBD and Dean's hand both look around confused on the outcome as Shane hands the title to BBD!

New Champ: BBD

[Image: dR5ZguS.png]
Hate Post Like Post
Liz Hathaway Offline
Do you have the power to let power go?

XWF FanBase:
Some of everyone

(cheered; very rarely plays dirty; many likable qualities)

11-07-2013, 12:21 PM

Once again, Dean gets the "fuck you" from Shane.

[Image: 246195bf6992c5da7d09ff840f1abc76.jpg]

XWF Record
8-11-1
W-L-D

Hate Post Like Post
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

11-07-2013, 01:18 PM

(11-07-2013, 12:21 PM)Liz Hathaway Said: Once again, Dean gets the "fuck you" from Shane.

Dean was screwed? Nope, his right hand was screwed.

Check-fucking-mate.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Smoke's post:
Liz Hathaway (11-07-2013)
BBD Offline
the smoke is under the clown.123

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-07-2013, 06:19 PM

BBD raised the title in victory with a devious look happily across his face.

BBD
"It's okay to worship me my sheep."

HI SMOKE MAN, NO PIN HERE!
[Image: BBD-3.jpg]
[Image: CS2.jpg]
Okay, I lied.. PIN
Hate Post Like Post