Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 03-28-2024, 07:36 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » News, Rumors, Hype, etc...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jeff Hardy addresses the press after his win on Madness
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 07:04 AM

Jeff Hardy emerges out of the XWF building and is hit by a slew of reporters. Jeff pauses for a moment to address these curious media vultures and smiles broadly before speaking.

I told you I was going to come out on Madness debuting a new entrance song. I also told you I was going to beat both Brock Lesnar and Stone Cold Steve Austin. So far I've done everything I said I was going to do. There is however much more to come. This is a dawn of a new Jeff Hardy. What happened on Madness proves I can beat the best that other feds I competed in had to offer. Now let's focus on the fed I joined. I plan on dominating and conquering in the XWF. I'm going to quite literally make Madness my personal playground and frankly I doubt anyone can stop me....but they're always welcome to try.

With that Jeff presses on through the reporters and continues on his way.
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 08:51 AM

Jeff Hardy, I want to take a moment to thank you. Not only for your appearance on Monday Night Madness, but for your heart, determination, and your true grit that you show in almost every match I have ever seen you in during your career.

You would have been a true standout in the old ECW, MY ECW.

I think you'll be a standout on Madness as well.
Hate Post Like Post
Y2J Chris Jericho

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 06:00 PM

---

Oh, Jeff Hardy. You sad, sad man.

You really think anyone cares about the ramblings of a drug addled mind?

I know I certainly don't.

Yes, it was very impressive that you could beat Brock Lesnar and all his 'roid rage

Yes, it was impressive that you beat the powerful Austin 3:16.

Oh, I'm sorry, I said impressive, right?

I mean impressive if we were still living in 1999.

It's time to wake up, Jeff.

Your win on Madness proves nothing.

Your little plebeian mind couldn't fathom greatness even if it smacked you square in the cash and prizes.

Please, do us all a favor and take your unshowered, unkempt, dirty hippy ass back to the North Carolina trailer park where it belongs.

You'd be doing us all a great service if we never, EEEEHVER, had to hear from you AGAAAIN!
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-13-2013, 10:22 PM

You think you got what it takes in the XWF, Chris?

Prove it.

Come to Madness this week. Release promos for the #1 contendership events!

You've been to the land of extreme before Chris. Long before you were famous.
Hate Post Like Post
Mr. XWF Offline
Admiral Appindage
Top 50

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2013, 02:48 AM

I sincerely doubt "Why Too Gay?" will be showing up on any show I'm already booked on so you might as well stuff a fuckin fat ass donut in that fat fuckin face of yours, Heyman, you ugly ass pork stick. Look at your fatass neck poppin' out your shirt like somebody squeezing sausage out of a tiny ass hole!

As for Jeff Hardy this colorful queer just challenged me to a dick eating contest for Saturday and I challenged her to show up either this week or next week on Shove It Saturday Night so I can cover her in my creeeeeaaam! THAT SICK FREAK BE DOUBLING AS BLAIR SULLY AND JEFF HARDY AND IT'S GONNA CATCH UP TO BITE HER IN HER COCK REAL QUICK!

IF YAH SUH-MEEEEELLLL-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LA-LAAAOOOWWWWW!!!!

THAT STANK ASS STENCH RISING UP OFF THE UNDERSIDE OF MY LOVE MUSCLE AFTER I'VE BEEN SHOVING IT IN ALLLLLLLLLLLLL YOUR CANDY ASSES!!!!!

Mr. XWF's status has been changed to: Hitting that running clothesline into a Rock Bottom! You'll be looking up seeing nothing but my cock's bottom!

@MrXwF I'm cruisin for chicks baby! I'm horny as fuck! Who wants to hook up in the club this week? Drinks and Cock Bottoms on me ALLLL NIGHT LONG BABY!
Pincock
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Mr. XWF's post:
(02-14-2013)
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2013, 10:00 AM

Great.

Fat jokes.

Real original.

Never heard those before.

Seriously, never.

How about you let Chris Jericho speak for himself.

He's good at that.

Mr. XWF, maybe my fat ass will have a special gift for you on Madness.
Hate Post Like Post
Jeff Hardy

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-14-2013, 01:09 PM

Chris! Chris, really? Really? You wanna talk shit? You feel you're in a place that warrants the ability to talk shit? That's nice, all that self confidence you exude. It's inspiring...I'm inspired by your words. Maybe you're right, people don't wanna her the crap comin' out of my mouth. I'm just a drug addict loser. I'm sure they'd much rather hear from you. So please Chris, the floor is all yours. Regale us with all your newest accomplishments. Stories of your most recent victories, tales of the guys you destroyed in the ring as of late. Oh wait...you don't have any to share, do you? Well that's funny cause you won't have any here to talk about either, you sparkly sack of shit! So why don't you spin around and walk right back through that door and we'll forget you were ever even here. Just like most people forget about you after you resurface and then vanish a bigger joke than you were the last time you resurfaced. Or stick around and just live up to the Jericho name. Try, fail and leave....that's about how it goes now, right? Choice is yours. Let's hope you chose wisely.

As for you Mr. XWF, I bet you think you're real funny. Comparing me to Blair Sully, saying we're the same person. That's real fucking hilarious! How about you actually meet me in the ring, face to glittery Storm Trooper mask and then we can see how funny you really are?