Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-15-2024, 05:48 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Path of Self-Destruction. (Open)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

11-03-2013, 07:09 AM

"Stand up."

Micah hung off my shoulder as we stumbled up the stairs to the little apartment we had hidden away downtown. Made it easier to hunt if we were closer to the food. Sadly, she mixed alcohol with draining four drunk idiots and was completely wasted.

"Just one more floor...help me here."

"You're fine."

I growled and stopped, leaning her against the wall for a minute before I wrapped my arms around her butt and tossed her over my shoulder.

"You-"

"Say it and I just might."

I could feel her glare daggers into my back and I sighed, I don't know why she had started on this path of self-destruction but it was one bad time. Radio and Nova were out doing their thing and she should have been taking care of her twins but she pretty much handed them off to me and let the world collapse around her.

"I should have -"

"Say his name and your dead."

"I wasn't gonna say that. I should have just taken you back to your place."

Micah growled softly and I sighed, kicking in the door and dropping her on the bed. It was just a one room piece of shit but with out recent kills...it was safer. I sat on the bed and rested my head against the wall while she hissed and kicked my back.

"Knock it off."

"Get off."

"Where am I gonna rest then?"

"The floor."

I growled and punched her thigh, making her jump up....which was a bad idea since she held her head and fell back down.

"You picked the bar."

"I know."

"Shouldn't we try to find Ally?"

Micah huffed, "Only if we're asked. It's not our fight. We watch our own backs and that's it. She'll be fine on her own. Not our fault she let her guard down."

Wow, some harsh words coming from my sister who had always looked up to Ally.

"She hasn't exactly been herself"

"No shit. She fucked up. Everyone does. It's not our problem unless we're asked to help."

I looked down at her, watching as she gripped the pillow and shook violently. Her eyes were black and she was focused on the crack on the wall.

"You want to help."

"No."

My eyes widened slightly, "Why?"

"Not my place. I'll help if asked but I'm not going to jump in with both feet and get hurt because of a deranged idiot. You watch your own back and back of the person you trust but even then, you can't trust them. The only person who can take care of you is you. The only one who can protect you is you. It's not fucking brain surgery."

"It's not her fault or Griffin's."

"I'm well aware of that. Griffin and Ally didn't ask for it. In a place like this, you can't get comfortable."

I sighed and pushed my hair back, looking up at the ceiling and waiting for the drug and alcohol buzz leave. Hey, I didn't know that the last meal was a druggy so don't hold it against me. Footsteps caught our attention as they slowly made their way up the stairs. Even Micah sat up, her eyes waiting for the footsteps stop just outside the door.

A soft knock filled the room and Micah growled as the door opened, guess I forgot to lock it.

"What do you want?"

Her eyes were still black as mine were still the haunting gold. Her fangs were still extended as she stood, her eyes never leaving the person in the door way. My hand reached out and gripped her wrist, keeping her from attacking.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-03-2013, 06:38 PM

"I kicked the door open when she could get up the stairs...come here lover. I need you."

Nova laughed and walked over to the bed, crawling over and kissing my lips softly.

"Oh....do I get to watch?"

I laughed, pulling away from Nova as Micah crawled on the bed, her eyes still black from the hunt and her head resting on his shoulder.

"No. Your not getting a show."

"Damn."

Micah laid down on the bed, her hands gripping Nova's shoulders, who was holding onto me. Nova ended up sandwiched between the two of us, laughing as Micah sniffed his neck.

"Do you think it's really me now?"

"Yep. My changeling."

I rolled my eyes and kissed his again, I missed my mate...he was gone for too long.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-03-2013, 07:20 PM

I felt fear rush through my heart and I wrapped myself around him, my face hiding in his throat.

"Zak?"

I shook and focused in on his beating heart. Out of everything...I didn't want his heart to stop beating. I had seen the memories of Nazi blowing holes in my mates head...and it took everything I had not to kill Nazi.

"He's scared, Nova...he can't lose you..."

Micah's voice enforced what I felt and I clung tighter.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

(loved by some; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-03-2013, 07:30 PM

I rested my head on Nova's arm, watching as Zak clung to the other man like the world was ending.

"You were gone for so long...he feared the worse...and when he found out about what happened with Nazi...he freaked. I caught him outside of Luca's apartment...debating on the drugs."

Nova looked over at me then back at Zak, "No..."

"He loves you with everything he has...if he was to lose you...he would follow you into death...it took a lot to get him to go out and feed...Lila had to hurt him in order for him to go. I think she got tired of him sleeping in her room after your accident. "

[Image: 8xpNjmb.png]
Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-03-2013, 07:39 PM

I smiled softly and nipped his neck before nuzzling it and moving closer. He was so warm and suddenly... I felt very cold. Even Micah started shaking at Nova's back...and she was next to the heater.

"So cold..."

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-03-2013, 07:56 PM

I nodded, shivering violently myself, "He didn't touch anything...nothing..."

My head rested on Nova's back, "I think it's just withdraws from the high."

Zak whimpered and shivered again, letting the tremors rub down his back.

Hate Post Like Post
Minxs Offline

XWF FanBase:
Mixed

11-03-2013, 08:30 PM

I smiled as Zak curled himself around Nova, both of us still shivering like we were naked in a snowstorm.

"That piece of shit is just for hunting..."

My voice wasn't even steady and one painful tremor forced me to my knees and caused me to whimper.

"Fuck..."

Zak's whimper echoed mine as Nova watched, helplessly.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

11-04-2013, 08:45 PM

I nodded, "Its hard to tell and mistakes are made..."

Another tremor ripped down my back and I bit back a scream, "We just let it run its course....but...get her some clean blood....it will help..."

"What about you?"

"I'll be fine...just take care of Micah and then come back...I don't want to be alone.."

Hate Post Like Post