Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-29-2024, 12:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Savage Results
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Monday (Tuesday) Night Madness 2/12/2013
Paul Heyman

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

02-12-2013, 09:54 PM

[Image: Madness%20logo.jpg]

Date: February 12, 2013
Event: Madness
Arena: TD Garden
City: Boston, Massachusetts

The show opens with the cameras panning the crowd.

No opening Madness theme music.

No fancy pyrotechnics display.

In the ring, nothing but a blue carpet covering the ring mat. A podium in the center of the ring adorned with the Administrator Network logo.

“Sleep Now in the Fire” by Rage Against The Machine plays as Madness and Warfare General Manager, Wallace Witasick, makes his way to the ring to a mixed reaction from the crowd in Boston.

Steve Sayors: “It looks like the General Manager is about to give an address of some kind to the Madness audience!”

Wallace enters the ring, kneeling before the Network logo.

He stands before getting behind the podium as the music stops.

Wallace Witasick: “I come to you today, not as the General Manager of Warfare and Madness. Not as a devoted advocate of the Administrator Network. No. Today, I come to you as a fan of professional wrestling. For too long, Madness has been held back by so-called visionaries with no vision of the future! I purchased Madness for that very reason…

“I do have a vision. I have a vision that will make Madness soar to new heights never thought imaginable under the previous regime!

“A vision for Madness that will excel it up the television viewing charts. A vision for Madness that will catapult it passed Shove It Saturday.

“Today marks the beginning of a new era for Madness. My pledge to all of you. To all of the Xtreme….”

Wallace’s microphone is cut off.

Steve Sayors: “What is this!? It seems as though, Mr. Witasick‘s microphone lost power.”

Wallace Witasick calls for a new microphone from ringside.

Wallace Witasick: “Can you hear me?…………

“Good. As I was saying….. To all of the Xtreme…”

His microphone cuts out again.

Steve Sayors: “What is going on with the sound system? Mr. Witasick is becoming furious! He‘s trying to continue his address to the Xtreme……”

Steve Sayors headset cuts out, too.

Wallace stands at the edge of the ring conversing with ringside XWF officials. Presumably talking about the lack of public communication ability due to the faulty equipment. The crowd becoming restless.

Suddenly….

A sound very familiar to a northeastern United States crowd…

Wallace turns his attention to the entrance way. Coming down the aisle is:

[Image: JoelRosenberg6.jpg]

PAUL

FUCKING

HEYMAN!!!!

The crowd goes ballistic as their extreme savior makes his way to the ring along with two policemen in full riot gear.

Paul Heyman enters the ring along with the riot police as Wallace has nothing more then a confused look on his face. Heyman stands in the ring with a huge smile upon his face.

[Image: JoelRosenberg4.jpg]

Paul Heyman: “Ladies and gentlemen, my name…… is Paul…. Heyman!”

The crowd, again, goes nuts!

Paul Heyman: “Mr. Witasick, this sound system is working fine. You’ll find that your microphone now works properly.“

Wallace Witasick: “What the hell are you doing here?“

Paul Heyman: “Today does indeed mark the beginning of a new era for Madness. It does have a new vision, but it’s not going to be your vision, it’s going to be mine!”

Wallace Witasick: “No, Mr. Heyman, I purchased Madness from the previous General Manager. A fair deal. Legal. Binding.”

Paul Heyman: “That would be the case IF at the time money changed hands, and contracts were signed, that the previous General Manager actually STILL had possession of Madness!”

Wallace Witasick: “What the hell are you talking about? It is legitimate. I paid, we signed. Plain and simple.”

Paul Heyman: “That’s where you’re wrong, Mr. Witasick. You see, prior to ‘selling’ you Madness, that previous General Manager, had already sold it…..

…..TO ME!”

The crowd once again, cheering in favor of the man from the land of extreme.

Wallace Witasick: “This is not possible! You’re either going to leave on your own or by force. The choice is yours. Tyrone, get out here!”

Heyman pulls out a neatly folded stack of papers with a clearly visible XWF logo on the front page. Tyrone starts making his way to the ring.

Paul Heyman: “Allow me to read to you a selected line from this LEGAL contract! ‘I, Shane , do solemnly swear, and approve with my signature, that Mr. Paul Heyman has legally and bindingly purchased all rights to Monday Madness from the previous owner and General Manager…’

“It goes on, but I think you get the picture. In other words, Mr. Witasick, you may have paid a substantial fortune for Madness, but you got nothing in return! That man took your money, and ran. THAT‘s the guy you should be mad at!”

Heyman hands the contract to Witasick to read as Tyrone has finally made it to the ring. Witasick has a look of disgust and anger on his face as it become clear to him, that he was screwed over by the previous owner of Madness.

Tyrone goes after Paul Heyman but is stopped in his tracks by the riot police. They get the upper hand on Tyrone early. Heyman and Wallace both scatter to opposite corners away from the brawl.

Tyrone turns the tables, ripping the helmet off of one cop and knocking him out with one punch. The other riot cop jumps on the back of Tyrone, but he’ll have none of it. Tyrone snapmares the cop over his shoulder and down to the canvas. The cops helmet flies off. The cop gets up then is knocked out cold with one punch! Tyrone turns his attention to Heyman. Wallace looks on with pleasure as Heyman starts to cower in the corner.

Paul Heyman: “Call him off! Call him off Wallace!”

Wallace Witasick: “Sorry, Paul! I can’t stop him now!”

Paul Heyman: “Tyrone! Don’t do this! You don’t know what you’re doing!”

Wallace Witasick: “Take it like a man, Paul!”

Paul Heyman: “No! Tyrone! Do NOT… do this!”

Tyrone grabs Heyman by the lapels of his suit jacket and rears back, preparing to knock him out as well when…..

It’s BROCK…..

LESNAR!!!!!!

Brock makes his way toward the ring as Wallace scatters from the ring and Tyrone looks on in stunned silence, still with a closed fist and holding onto Heyman.

Brock Lesnar one hops it to the ring apron as Tyrone releases Heyman and gets ready for a fight. Lesnar, with a big grin on his face enters the ring. Tyrone goes right after Brock nailing him with kicks and punches as he tries to enter.

Tyrone has Brock staggering as he continues to hammer away. Tyrone sets him up to knock him out too, but Brock sidesteps it and starts punching away at Tyrone backing him up to the ropes.

CLOTHESLINE!

Tyrone tumbles over the top and to the floor right beside Wallace. Wallace kneels down and Brock hops out of the ring and pushes Wallace away. Lesnar lifts Tyrone to his feet and then up to a Firemens Carry…

Paul Heyman: “I told you Tyrone! You didn’t wanna do that!”

F5!!!!!!!!

Brock sends Tyrone crashing through the announce table! Lesnar gets back to his feet and smiles at the carnage he just caused then turns his attention to Wallace sitting on his ass near the corner of the barricade, completely in shock that someone took out his heavy-hitter.

Paul Heyman: “Mr. Witasick, like you, once Brock is started, I can’t call him off. Nobody controls Brock Lesnar. Take this opportunity, Wallace, to leave the easy way…. Or the hard way…”

Wallace stands up. Looking back and forth between Heyman in the ring and Lesnar getting uncomfortably close to him on the floor. Wallace thinks for a second deliberating his options then hops the barrier and starts exiting the building.

Paul Heyman: “Ladies and gentlemen……

“WELCOME…..

“To the new era…..

“WELCOME…..

“To Xtreeeeme Madness!”

Brock and Heyman make there way towards the back to the ECW theme as Madness cuts to commercial.

Steve Sayors: ”Hello everyone and welcome BACK… to Xtreme Madness I am your host, Steve Sayors. If you just joined us, chaos has ensued here tonight in Boston and Paul Heyman is the new General Manager of Madness! Wallace Witasick and Tyrone have both left the building. Let’s head to the ring for our first contest of the night!”

Mike Adamle
- vs -
Jenny Walker
X-Treme Rules Match

“Don’t Stop Believing” by Journey hit’s the airwaves as Jenny Walker hit’s the stage and begins her walk to the ring.

Steve Sayors: “Jenny Walker, on her way to the ring for our opening contest here on Madness! The crowd very much behind Jenny this evening!”

“To Be Loved” by Papa Roach plays over the sound system as Mike Adamle comes to the ring in a suit.

Steve Sayors: “Ohhh my Godddd! It’s Mark Adamson! The man fans love to hate! Who the hell wrestles in a suit!?”

The referee signals for the bell and the first match of the new era of Madness is under way! Both competitors hit the center of the ring for a stare down. Adamle spits in Jenny’s face…. Except he misses. Jenny slaps him across the face sending him reeling backward. Jenny dives in for a spear sending Adamle to the mat. She pounds away with fists of fury on the face of Adamle.

Steve Sayors: “She hooks the leg!

“ONE…..

“TWO…..

Kickout at two!”

Jenny lifts Adamle up by the hair and sends him into the corner. She follows in with a hard clothesline.

SIDESTEPPED!

Adamle moves out of the way just in time and Jenny crashes face first into the top turnbuckle! Adamle rolls her up from behind.

Steve Sayors: “Quick rollup out of nowhere!

“One…..

“Two…..

“Near fall from Adamle! I never thought, in all my years, I’d say Mike Adamle had a near fall!”

Adamle is back to his feet, followed by Jenny. A collar elbow tie up ensues and Jenny over powers Adamle into the corner. They break clean and Adamle with a poke to the eye! Jenny, unable to see gets tossed through the ropes to the outside by Adamle. He follows her out to the floor and lifts her up by the hair. He tries to crash her head into the ringpost but his hand slips… or something… and somehow he manages to smack his own head against the post!

Jenny takes advantage of Mike’s miscue and reaches under the ring and pulls out a kendo stick! She takes a batters stance waiting for Adamle to turn around.

He turns….

She swings….

CRACK!

He ducks just in time and the kendo crashes into the post. Adamle, takes advantage and kicks her in the gut and she drops the stick, which he picks up. He tosses it into the ring then rolls her in as well. He climbs up to the apron, stumbles back off, then back up again. He climbs into the ring and trips over the bottom rope sending him face first into the mat! Jenny takes advantage quickly!

Steve Sayors: “Hook of the leg!

“One….

“Two….

“Kickout just in the nick of time by Mike Adamle!”

Jenny lifts Adamle off the mat and tosses him into the corner. She tears at his shirt eventually bearing his chest. The rears back…

SLAP!

SLAP!

SLAP!

Three knife edge chops, each followed by a resounding ‘wooo’ from the crowd in Boston. Keeping him in the corner she steps to the middle rope and gives him a few nice shin kicks to the chest and side of the head. She hops down and whips Adamle across the ring to the far corner. She follows him in and Adamle slips out between the ropes and lands a nice kick to her head as she lands in the corner (Think Kofi.) She staggers out of the corner and drops to her knees. Adamle to his feet and in the ring, picks up the kendo stick that he tossed in earlier.

The referee begging and pleading with him not to hit the girl with the kendo stick. He rears back ready to swing. Jenny is to her feet.

She turns.

He swings.

CRACK!

She ducks just in time and Adamle ends up nailing the referee with the kendo stick! The referee falls to his back.

Steve Sayors: “WHAT THE HELL!? ADAMLE’S TRYING TO PIN THE REFEREE!”

Jenny just stands there pointing and laughing at the very oblivious Mike Adamle! She drops to her knees and makes the count!

Steve Sayors: “ONE….

“TWO….

“THREE! Mike Adamle defeated the referee! I might have seen it all now!”

Mike Adamle jumps to his feet and is jumping up and down in celebration. Jenny jumps out of the ring and to the floor. She grabs a chair from ringside and tosses it into the ring. She slides back in. Back to her feet she grabs the chair. Adamle paying no attention to Jenny as he celebrates his “victory” over the referee. She swings the folded steel chair…

CRACK!

Adamle falls to the mat clutching his back! She drops the chair and turns her attention to Adamle who lays on his stomach on the mat. She picks up his leg and drops down onto him locking in an STF submission!

Steve Sayors: “Adamle’s tapping out! He’s tapping! It’s over! Except… the referee’s still unconscious!”

Adamle continues to tap out to the STF and Jenny finally releases the hold. She tries to revive the referee. Adamle struggles to his feet. He grabs the chair as Jenny still has her back to him. He swings.

CRACK!

He lands a stiff chair shot to the back of Jenny.

CRACK!

Now he lands a shot to the top of her head and she falls to the mat. Chair in hand he drags Jenny to the corner sitting her up against the bottom turnbuckle. He lays the chair on her chest and head and he signals to go to the top as the crowd boos. He goes to the nearest corner NOT containing Jenny and climbs to the top. He leaps into the air…. Inches probably…

VAN TERMINATOR!

Except he crashes and burns about 5 feet from his own corner! He’s not moving. Jenny pushes the chair off her and uses the ropes to pull her to her feet. She stumbles towards Adamle who is finally starting to stir. She lifts him to his feet and places his head between her legs for a powerbomb or piledriver. She lifts but he swings his legs out shifting his weight. She drops him. She lifts him again, setting him up. This time he just falls straight to the mat. Jenny, insisting she’s going to hit him with whatever move she’s been attempting goes to set him up again…

Adamle…

SMALL PACKAGE out of nowhere!

Steve Sayors: “Holy crap! Small Package! One!

“TWO!

“THREE!“

WINNER: MIKE ADAMLE

Steve Sayors: “Mike Adamle picks up a win over Jenny Walker! Adamle’s hand is raised in victory and Jenny can not believe it!

“We’ll be back here on Madness after we pay some bills!”

Paul Heyman sits in his office. He is smiling from ear to ear as he relishes this moment.

Paul Heyman: “When tonights show kicked off, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Witasick was about to give a ‘State of Madness’ address. Not only do I agree that addressing the state of Madness is pivotal, I also agree with Mr. Witasicks comment that in the months leading up to my arrival, Madness had no direction. With that in mind, I will come out there in just a little while, to give you my ‘State of Xtreeeeme’ address.”

Steve Sayors: “It’s official, Paul Heyman will be back out in front of the live crowd before we leave Boston! It is time now though, for our next match of the night!”

AJ Powell
- vs -
Cassius Stonne
- vs -
Jason Ortiz
Triple Threat - One Fall

“Lose Yourself” by Eminem plays throughout the arena as AJ Powell begins making his way to the ring.

Steve Sayors: “The young up and comer, AJ Powell, on his way to the ring to the delight of the Boston crowd!”

AJ slaps hands with fans at ringside, even signing a few autographs as he waits for his opponents.

“Absolute Zero” by Stone Sour plays as Cassius Stone begins to make his entrance to the ring.

Steve Sayors: “A very mixed reaction here in Boston for Cassius Stone!”

The camera widens as the sounds of Composure by August Burns Red hits the speakers. It takes a couple seconds before Jason hits the stage. He comes running out, with orange and green lights flashing everywhere. He stops running at the top of the stage and does 3 really fast turns then poses with his hand resting on his cheek. The crowd begins to screen, cheering his name over and over. Jason begins to come down the ramp, clapping the hands of all his fans. He gets to the bottom of the ring and slides in. Standing up, he runs over to one of the turnbuckles and jumps up. Lifting his hands in the air, then doing his signature hand resting on his cheek.

Steve Sayors: “An overwhelmingly positive reaction for Jason Ortiz! All three men are in the ring getting set for battle. The bell has rang and this match is officially under way!”

The three men begin circling the ring, eyeing each other up. Both AJ and Ortiz decide teamwork is best and go on the attack on Cassius Stonne. Stonne tries to fight back but is bombarded from the outset with lefts and rights and is backed into the corner as AJ and Ortiz beat Stonne down. The referee trying to separate the three of them, finally succeeding with AJ. AJ argues with the referee and it momentarily distracts Ortiz allowing Stonne a second to recover and burst out of the corner with a clothesline to Ortiz sending him to the mat. AJ pushes the referee aside and attempts to go after Cassius Stonne. Stonne catches him with a kick to the midsection doubling AJ over. Stonne tosses AJ to the outside and to the floor. AJ lands awkwardly on his knee.

Stonne redirects his attention to Ortiz who has made it back to his feet. Stonne lands a quick belly to belly suplex and follows up with a hook of the leg.

Steve Sayors: “Hook of the leg,

“One….

“Two….

“Not even close to three! Quick update ladies and gentlemen, the medics and doctors are on their way to ringside and it seems as if AJ Powell has suffered a knee injury!”

Stonne lifts Ortiz to his feet and whips him into the corner. He follows him in and receives a hard back elbow to the chin for his trouble. Stonne staggers backward and Ortiz hops up to the second rope. He leaps off and nails Stonne with a flying shoulder tackle.

Meanwhile, on the outside of the ring, AJ Powell is being helped to the locker room by trainers.

Back inside the ring, Ortiz lifts Stonne off the mat. Whip toward the ropes. Stonne reverses sending Ortiz off the ropes instead.

Rebound.

Flying cross body from Ortiz to Stonne!

Steve Sayors: “Cross body from Ortiz!

“One….

“Two…

“Stonne powers out!”

Ortiz lifts Stonne off the mat again and tosses him to the corner. Ortiz follows in….

Stonne ducks him, sending him up over the top, but Ortiz lands on his feet on the apron. Stonne turns around and gets a knee to the midsection. Stonne stumbles backward. Ortiz….

Springboard….

Flying Clothesline!

Both men fall to the mat. Ortiz gets up first. He measures Stonne up as he begins getting to his feet. Off the ropes….

Cross Body….

CAUGHT!

Then slammed in a front power slam by Cassius Stonne!

Steve Sayors: “One….

“Two…

“Kickout by Ortiz! A nice job telegraphing to second cross body attempt into a front power slam from Cassius Stone!

“Wait! What is this!? AJ Powell is limping back to the ring! His right knee is obviously in a lot of pain! All heart and no brains! I question this decision!

“WHO THE HELL IS THAT!?”

A man dressed in riot gear jumps out of the crowd with a chair in hand behind AJ. The man runs up behind AJ Powell and nails him in the back with the chair! AJ tumbles forward down the ramp to ringside. AJ struggles to get up. The man tosses the steel chair toward the ring and pulls something out of his gear as he nears AJ who is stunned but back to his feet.

As the man nears AJ, the cameras zoom in. The man reaches toward AJ’s chest holding this object. The man sends numerous volts of electricity through AJ’s chest with a stun gun! AJ drops to the mat on the outside of the ring.

The man drags a barely conscious AJ Powell to his feet. He lifts him over head into a firemens carry trapping AJ’s head under his left arm. The man in the riot gear runs forward a few steps then releases AJ’s legs but maintaining hold of his head slamming him down back first on the chair.

Steve Sayors: “OH MY GOD! Wait a minute! I know who that is!”

Paul Heyman appears on stage motioning for someone to come out from the back and pointing to the man in riot gear.

The riot cop drags AJ Powell’s unconscious body toward the steel ring steps. He places Powell’s injured right leg on the steps and grabs the chair.

Here comes the cavalry!

Security forces are running toward the ring.

Before they can get there the riot cop slams the chair against Powells knee.

Once!

Twice!

Three times and the security team reaches ringside! The riot cop gives up without incident and is being escorted out. When they near the Madness General Manager at the top of the stage the riot cop turns around and throws off his helmet revealing….

Steve Sayors: “N.A.Z.I.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

“What the hell is he doing here!? He wasn’t even scheduled to be here!!!”

Heyman and the security team escort Nathaniel Adolph Zachary Idenhaus out of the arena as the XWF cameras follow.

Finally, back to the ring. During all that commotion the match between Stonne and Ortiz was still going on. EMT’s have arrived and are preparing to stretcher out AJ Powell. No telling what injuries he has now.

Stonne has since continued to control the flow of the match. Ortiz is wearing down and its becoming evident that victory for Cassius Stonne is near. Stonne grabs a dazed Ortiz by the head.

Steve Sayors: “THE DEVIL‘S MARK! There is no way Jason Ortiz can get out of this! He’ll have to tap out!”

Ortiz is struggling. Slowly losing consciousness as he reaches for the ropes.

Finally….

Ortiz goes limp.

The referee lifts and drops Ortiz’s arm to the mat once.

Then a second time.

Steve Sayors: “If it hit’s a third time, this match is over!”

The referee lifts….

Drops….

Just millimeters from hitting the mat, Ortiz is awake!

Struggling.

Reaching.

More struggling.

Can he get there?

More reaching.

Inching closer.

And closer.

The crowd begins chanting “Or-tiz, Or-tiz, Or-tiz!”

Closer.

Finally.

He reaches the ropes, but Cassius Stonne refuses to release the hold. The referee starts the DQ count:

1.…

FIV…

Stonne releases the hold. The referee begins to admonish Cassius Stonne as he shrugs it off. Cassius lifts Ortiz off the mat. He tosses him off the ropes.

LAST CONFESSION!

Ortiz hangs on to the ropes on the rebound though and Stonne catches nothing but air with his knock out finisher! Stonne charges Ortiz who still clings to the ropes. Clothesline from Stonne.

Ortiz counter at the last split second by dropping to the mat and holding onto the top rope pulling it down in the process. Cassius Stonne spills over the top rope and tumbles to the floor. The referee begins his count:

Ortiz is to his feet.

Stonne struggles to get to his feet.

Ortiz bounces off the far side ropes.

Stonne is to his feet on the floor. Ortiz with a Suicide Dive through the ropes onto Stonne! Both men are sprawled out on the floor as the referee is forced to restart his count.

Both men are beginning to stir.

Ortiz is to his feet.

Ortiz rolls into the ring laying on his back.

Stonne is almost to his feet.

Stonne is to his feet.

Stonne rolls in just in the nick of time!

Steve Sayors: “Both men are down in the ring and the referee is again forced to start a ten count!

“The referee’s count is at 3 and Jason Ortiz, using the turnbuckles has gotten to his feet.

“The count is at 5 and Stonne is on all fours. 6 and he’s on one knee. 7 and he is back to his feet! Ortiz, with the momentum in this match! He charges after Stonne!

“LAST CONFESSION!

“Stonne saw it coming! Ortiz is out! Ortiz is out! Stonne drops to his knees…………

“He falls on top of Ortiz!

“ONE!

“TWO!

“THREE!

“Stonne has won it! Stonne has….

“Wait!!! The referee waves it off! Ortiz had his hand on the ropes! Stonne is livid! OH NO! He’s lost his temper and is stomping the hell out of Jason Ortiz!

“Stonne now, lifts Ortiz to his feet and whips him HARD into the corner! He’s not done though as he charges in!”

SNAP!

Steve Sayors: “MONEY SHOT! MONEY SHOT!

“Ortiz countered with the super kick! That kick would’ve made even Shawn Michaels proud! Stonne is out and Ortiz is down! Can he make the cover!?

“Ortiz…..

“Crawling…..

“He rolls up on Cassius Stonne!

“One!

“TWO!

“HE GOT HIM! HE GOT HIM! WHAT!?

“STONNE KICKED OUT! OH MY GOD WHAT A MATCH!

“Ortiz, pleading with the referee now! Ortiz giving Stonne a helping hand up. Whip to the corner…

“REVERSED!

“Ortiz hard into the corner now! Stonne, lifts Ortiz to the top rope.

“He follows him up! This can NOT end well as both men are brawling on the ropes in the corner! Ortiz with a stiff palm strike to the chin off Cassius Stonne!

“Stonne teeters back!

“He falls off the ropes but lands on his feet!

“Back toward the corner after a quick recovery!”

CRACK!

Steve Sayors: “QUICK TOE KICK TO THE TEMPLE FROM ORTIZ TO STONE!!!! STONNE IS DOWN! STONNE IS DOWN!

“ORTIZ!

"WHAT THE HELL!? AJ POWELL..... IN A WHEELCHAIR!! How the HELL!?

“ORTIZ TO HIS FEET ON THE TOP ROPE!

“IN THE AIR!

“DECIMATE THE WEAK!

“SHADES OF THE LATE GREAT MACHO MAN RANDY SAVAGE!

“AJ Powell has made it to the ring, as The Flying Elbow Drop connects!

“Hook of the leg! AJ, one-legged, hops to the top rope!

“ONE!

“TWO!

“X-FACTOR FROM AJ POWELL ONTO BOTH MEN!

"AJ definitely is in a monumental amount of pain! He did however, land a moonsault with a bad leg!

"Ortiz rolls out of the ring and drops to the floor!

"AJ POWELL!

"Lays on top of Stonne!

"ONE...

"TWO...

"THREEE!!!

“HE GOT HIM! HE GOT HIM! THIS MATCH IS OVER AND YOUR WINNER IS AJ FREAKIN' POWELL!!”

WINNER: AJ POWELL

Steve Sayors: “What a match! What a match! These two gave it their all and AJ Powell. I can not say enough about him. He hurt his knee earlier, then was brutally attacked by Nathaniel Idenhaus just to come back and steal the victory! I have it on pretty good authority AJ is expected to miss a few weeks with this knee injury! My hats is off to him for that corageous effort all in hopes of pleasing his fans!

"He can not stand up and the EMT's are out here once again to help him out!

"When we return to Madness, I’m getting word that Paul Heyman will be giving his State of Xtreme address to the XWF Nation!”

Paul Heymans ECW theme plays throughout the arena as he makes his way to the ring to a resoundingly positive reaction from the Boston crowd. He wastes zero time as he enters the ring with a microphone in hand.

No podium.

No flags.

No logos of the Administrator Network.

No ‘Tebowing’ to said logo.

Just one man, a ring, a supportive crowd and a microphone.

Paul Heyman: “Ladies and gentlemen, my name…

“Is Paul Heyman…. (Crowd cheers.)

“This is a moment I have waited for. For over a decade. Where I get to use my own vision. Where I get to shape the direction of the product you see every Monday night…. (Crowd cheers.)

“You may or may not know this, but years ago, I ran a small company out of Philadelphia known as Extreme Championship Wrestling… (Crowd chants E-C-Dub.)

“That company changed the face and the very direction of this industry by only employing those with a desire to entertain you by any means necessary! (Crowd cheers.)

“Through the years there have been name synonymous with this business. Names like… Shane ! (Mixed crowd reaction.)

“Dixie Carter! (Crowd boos.)

“Eric….. Bischoff! (Crowd boos.)

“Vince…… McMahon! (Crowd boos again.)

“And Paul Heyman! (Crowd starts chanting “Hey-man, Hey-man, Hey-man!”)

“Back in the days of ECW Vince and Bischoff took notice. They changed their game. They plucked MY homegrown talent! (Crowd boos.)

“They stole and blocked television deals! (The crowd boos.)

“Soon, ECW floundered. It sunk to the bottom of the professional wrestling ocean like the Titanic hitting Vince McMahon’s WWE iceberg! (Crowd boos.)

“Fast forward to 2013. Shane seeks me out and wants me to run Madness! (Crowd cheers.)

“We spoke of his vision for the future of this show! We spoke on the what we’d like to do and who we’d like to get! Not only for Madness but for the XWF as a whole! Guys like Brock Lesnar and Jeff Hardy! (Crowd cheers.)

“Guys misused, abused and sucked dry by organizations like UFC, WWE, and TNA! (Crowd boos.)

“Chained up and shackled by forced fed scripts and forced to be someone they are not! (Crowd boos.)

“Ladies and gentlemen, those days are over. (Crowd cheers.)

“The chains are broken… (Crowd cheers.)

“The shackles have rusted off and fallen to the ground… (Crowd cheers.)

“My show…. Xtreeeme Madness…. Will allow new XWF talents like Brock and Jeff to come here and be themselves… It will allow legends, current veterans, and rookies all to come to my show and be who they want to be! (Crowd cheers.)

“From this moment in time, from Warfare to Shove It, from rookie to legend, ALL XWF roster members are welcome to come to my show… (Crowd cheers.)

“To perform for you… To speak their mind… To issue challenges… “Whatever the case may be. (Crowd cheers.)

“I imagine a day when rookies like Neil Capra or Sebastian Duke come to Madness to take on legends and veterans like Jason Ortiz or Cyren… (More cheers.)

“I imagine a day when Unknown Soldier makes his long awaited return and he chooses to do it on Madness… (More cheers.)

“I imagine a day when Sid Feder finally breaks his silence and comes out of exile! (Yes. Even more cheers.)

“I imagine a day when your United States Champion Mark Flynn comes to Madness to take on the North Korean Champion, Griffin MacAlister! (Crowd cheers.)

“Speaking of champions….

“It has come to my attention, that your reigning, defending, XWF European Champion is not here tonight! (Crowd boos.)

“Neonero, allow me to inform you, that your absence from the show you carry the championship for has not gone on unnoticed. Neonero allow me to also inform you that next week right here on my show, Xtreeeme Madness…. You will be in action! (Crowd cheers.)

“You will be in action Neonero, against an opponent of my choosing. How DARE you neglect to make an appearance on this show when it so desperately needed a leader!? By next week, you wouldn’t have appeared in 3 weeks. What kind of champion does that make you? Certainly not a defending one. You will be here and you will be in action! If you choose to stay home and not show up, then that golden trinket you possess will be stripped from you! (Crowd cheers.)

“Before I go, Neonero, let me inform you also, that next week right here on XTREEEEEME MADNESS! Your next contender will be crowned!”

Heyman’s music cues up and he makes his exit to a roaring crowd.

Steve Sayors: “The boss has spoken! Next week Neonero, the XWF European Champion, will be here and will be in action! But who will be the opponent? Will we find out tonight? Or will we receive an announcement during the week?

“When we come back, our main event… Jeff Hardy, Stone Cold himself, and Brock Lesnar will do battle in a triple threat extreme rules elimination match! Stay with us!”

MAIN EVENT
“The Charismatic Enigma” Jeff Hardy
- vs -
“Stone Cold” Steve Austin
- vs -
Brock Lesnar
Xtreme Rules - Triple Threat - Elimination Match

The glass shatters and an instant roar from the crowd as the legend himself, Steve Austin makes his way to the ring. In typical fashion, he makes his way to the ring with a purpose. He enters the ring doing his famous 4 corner, two middle finger salutes. Soon the music ceases as he awaits his first opponent.

Jeff Hardy makes his entrance to yet another roaring reaction from the Boston crowd. He runs and slides into the ring and plays to the crowd as his music ceases and he, along with Stone Cold, await the arrival of their final opponent.

Brock Lesnar makes his entrance to roaring admiration. He makes his way to the ring and goes to shake a young kids hand. He pulls his hand away at the last second and cracks a cocky grin as the crowds admiration turns to disgust and boos for the former dual-sport World Champion. He one hops it from the floor to the apron as pyro explodes from all four corners. He enters the ring as the music dulls out.

Steve Sayors: “Hardy… Austin… Lesnar! Here in the XWF and on Madness! Does it get any better than this? This is so surreal!”

The bell rings and the three men stand in there respective corners.

Ring Announcer: “Welcome, XWF fans… to your Madness main event of the evening! (Crowd cheers.)

“This match is an extreme rules, triple threat elimination match! (Crowd cheers.)

“Introducing first. From Victoria, Texas. Standing at 6 foot 2 inches and weighing in at 2 hundred 52 pounds….

“Ladies and gentlemen… the Texas Rattlesnake….

“Stone Cold…. Steeeeeevvvee Austiiiiiinnnn!”

Steve Sayors: “One hell of an ovation from this crowd tonight for Steve Austin!”

Ring Announcer: “Introducing next… From Cameron, North Carolina… standing at 6 foot 1 inch tall and weighing in at 2 hundred 21 pounds…

“The Charismatic Enigma….

“Jeeeeefffff Haarrrrddyyyyyy!”

Steve Sayors: “The roof has come off of the TD Garden!”

Ring Announcer: “Introducing the final competitor…. From Minneapolis, Minnesota… Standing 6 foot 3 inches and weighing in at 2 hundred 66 pounds….

“Brrrooockkk Lesssssnarrrrrrr!”

Steve Sayors: “The introductions are complete and… HOLY CRAP! The bell hasn’t even rung yet and both Brock and Hardy are going after Stone Cold!”

Both Lesnar and Hardy are going at it with Stone Cold. Austin either doesn’t or can’t fight back. Brock lifts Austin up in a firemens carry. Hardy bounces to the top rope.

F5! From Brock Lesnar!

SWANTON BOMB from Jeff Hardy!!

Steve Sayors: “Hardy hooks a leg!

“One…..

“TWO…..

“THREE!!!!

“Jeff Hardy has just pinned Austin!”

Ring Announcer: “Ladies and gentlemen…. Steve Austin, has been eliminated!”

Steve Sayors: “We are down to two. Brock Lesnar and Jeff Hardy!”

Lesnar uses his foot to push Austin out of the ring who falls to the floor motionless. Hardy takes advantage of the situation and delivers a dropkick to the back of Lesnar. Brock tumbles over the top and to the floor landing on Austin below. Jeff hops to the top rope. Brock get to his feet on the floor. Hardy with a front flip off the top rope nailing Lesnar with his feet sending both men crashing to the floor.

Hardy to his feet first. Brock on one knee. Hardy nails Brock with right after right. Brock loses his cool. He grabs Jeff in a bear hug and slams him into the barricade. Hardy falls to the mat outside the ring clutching his back. Brock reaches under the ring and grabs whatever he can find. He pulls out a sledgehammer!

Steve Sayors: “My God no! Not this!”

Lesnar, with the hammer holds it over his head and sends it down into Hardys midsection!

Steve Sayors: “OH THANK GOD!”

Hardy rolled through Brocks legs in mid-swing thankfully. The hammer impacts the ring floor and sends impact vibrations up through Lesnars arms. He tries shaking it off. Hardy slides under the ring unbeknownst to Brock. Brock turns around and Hardy is nowhere to be found. Brock looks around confused. He looks under the ring apron. Nothing.

Brock slides in the ring and looks around. No Jeff Hardy. On the far side of the ring, behind Brock, Hardy emerges with a steel chair. Chair in hand he climbs to the apron. Brock turns and Hardy tosses the chair at him and springboards…

Brock catches the chair…

Hardy lands a dropkick from the springboard to the chair sending it crashing against the skull of Brock Lesnar, busting him open in the process. Lesnar falls to the mat with the chair landing on his torso. Hardy runs and hops to the top rope.

He jumps…

Steve Sayors: “HOLY SHIT!”

SWANTON BOMB from Hardy onto the chair and Brock Lesnar!!

Hardy is in just as much pain as Brock. He writhes in pain on the mat clutching his back! He is crawling on all fours toward Lesnar!

Steve Sayors: “Jeff Hardy in obvious pain doing what he does best! Sacrificing himself! But can he get there? CAN he make the pin on Brock Lesnar? He’s there! The cover!

“One…

“Two…

“What the hell? Austin just broke up the pin! He was eliminated though!"

The referee is yelling at Austin! STUNNER!!!!

He just stunned the referee!!!!

He’s got Jeff Hardy!!

STUNNER on Hardy!!

What the hell is he doing!?

He’s slapping Brock in order to wake him up! Brock is coming to! Is Austin helping Brock win this match!?

WHAT THE HELL!?

STUNNER ON LESNAR? NOOOOO!!!! Lesnar just reversed it into an F-5!

The ref got hit with Austin's body!

The ref eventually gets back up and yells at Lesnar while Jeff Hardy slowly recovers.

Hardy to the top rope!

SWANTON BOMB to Stone Cold Steve Austin!

Brock Lesnar slaps the referee as more officials rush in to admonish Lesnar.

Hardy hooks the leg of Austin as the ref turns to see this while Brock is arguing with the other officials!

...THREE!

WINNER: JEFF HARDY

Suddenly Paul Heyman makes an announcement!

Heyman: Stone Cold Steve Austin, after the miserable performance you've put on here tonight and also being the one who took the pinfall, I hereby am informing you that you will NEEVVVEERRRR be on my show again! You're blacklisted from Monday Night Madness for life!

Stone Cold starts to get up and tries to stun the officials but there are too many of them and they hold him down and Heyman starts to shock Austin with a stun gun!

It might be appropriate to say, just this once...

STUNNER TO AUSTIN!

STUNNER TO AUSTIN!

AND HE'S OUT OF HERE!!!

Steve Sayors: “Jeff’s new theme song is playing as he is victorious tonight on Madness! Stone Cold has been STUNNED and is gone for good! A hellacious effort in the main event tonight, but the questions do indeed remain. Will Neonero be here next week, or will he be stripped of the European title? Who will be his opponent? Who will be crowned the number one contender?

“Find out those answers and a whole lot more next week, here on Madness!”

The XWF logo flashes on the screen.

Fade To Black.
Hate Post Like Post