Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 11:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Battle Royal RP - Debut Bitches..
BBD Offline
the smoke is under the clown.123

XWF FanBase:
Raging Face

(heavily cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

11-01-2013, 03:29 AM

The night was cold and the air around it was crisp and sharp cutting through BBD''s arms. He paid the temperature no bother though. More important things were weighing on his mind. His impending debut in XWF was approaching him and he was yet to pick out the appropriate color tights to wear.

His eyes darted across the New York skyline, which was easily viewed in its entirety from BBD's penthouse apartment. As beautiful of a city it is, he hated it. The only purpose of his owning this place was the title that came with it. You wouldn't look twice at a guy who owns a penthouse in Nebraska, but the guy who owns one in New York? You'll love him for that fact alone. It had been the introductory subject of many conversations in the past. It was at that point now that Bobby usually mentioned it to people very early in a conversation, to avoid the inevitable: 'Ohmygodyouliveinanewyorkpenthouseapartment?!' squeal that usually followed down the line.

Bobby wasn't overly social these days. His vanity was undoubtably a weakness he had yet to conquer. While he did enjoy his stunning good looks and his flawless beard, it had changed him. Once upon a time he could talk to ugly people. Now they repulsed him. Now he's heading to XWF to compete for a while and that sick gut feel stabbed him painfully that said: 'they're going to be ugly'.

His eyes were fixed on the statue of liberty, proudly guarding the city. His gaze dragged across the skyline until he found himself staring at ground zero. The sick feeling vanished almost instantly as he realised something. He turned to his apartment and walked inside. He found his bag open on the floor, the clothes all folded neatly with a book on top. He lifted a few items before nodding his head.

BBD
"I'll wear the pink".

A gentle knock at the door startled BBD, but only for a brief second. Anything longer than a brief second would make him a pussy and BBD isn't a pussy. Got it?
Good.

BBD leapt to his feet elegantly and paced to the door. He opened it to find a young teenage boy, dressed in formal attire. The boy stood confidently, but his face showed other opposing emotions. In his left hand he held a silver plater, covered with one of those silver things that goes on top. You know the ones you lift up and you're like: chicken? again? fuck this place.

Anyway,
Bobby smiled at the kid. This was his attempt to talk to ugly people and so far he had already exceeded his days limit by checking in at the front desk. He felt the pit in his stomach return and deepen, but he persevered. Determination was BBD's strength, and he was going to use every inch of it. He turned sideways so he could let the boy walk in, which he did. He walked directly to the table and gently placed the plater down then turned to walk away. Bobby slammed the door before the kid could walk out. With a smile, BBD ushered the kid to the dining table.

It took a few seconds for the boy to comply, but he silently did.

BBD
"Do you know who I am?

The boy nodded much to the annoyance of Bobby. He had mustered up the courage to talk to this pimple faced midget, and he refused to speak.

BBD
"Then you'll know that I'll be offended if you don't speak to me, so let me try again. Do you know who I am?

BBD could almost hear the fear in the boys breath. The boy swallowed hard, stammering on his words as he spoke.

Carlito aka. Carl aka. Service Boy
"Yes sir."

Bobby scoffed loudly.

BBD
"Sir? This isn't a military school, boy. You address me by my name or I'll string you off my ceiling fan, find a nice big baseball bat and pretend you're a piñata. Do you want that?"

Carl shrugged.

"I guess not."

BBD
"You guess not?"

Bobby sat back into his chair while folding his arms. He looked very confused, but this kid had sparked his interest.

BBD
"I guess it would be a good story to tell your friends. Maybe I'll do it later, I'm a little bit tired right now."

His attention snapped to the platter, still sitting quietly on the table.

BBD
"What'd you bring me?"

Carl leant over and lifted the lid to show a filet salmon drenched in garlic dressing with a lemon wedge politely next to it. Bobby cringed.

"Garlic Salmon, courtesy of the chef."

Bobby pushed the plate towards Carl.

BBD
"Keep it, I hate fish."

Carl gently placed the lid back on the plater. He was struggling to make eye contact. BBD's reputation proceeded him. The years of working independent wrestling, Carl had been a BBD fan since day one. Now meeting his idol, he was very nervous.

BBD
"Have you heard of XWF before?"

Carl shook his head. He realised Bobby was looking for an answer, his eyes terrifyingly wide. Carl choked for a second.

"No, I haven't."

Bobby linked his hands together on the table in front of him. With smile to Carl, he sighed.

BBD
"Me neither, but my Agent got me a job there and I'm debuting on-"

BBD lost his words. He was sometimes very forgetful. Not about most things though. Things he considered important like his 2pm tan on Friday or his 11am wax on Sunday; he would never forget but when he had to 'work', he always lost track of time. It just wasn't that important to him. Bobby's goal in life was to be beautiful. Wrestling was just his past time. It was what he was good at. Plus the championships look so damn sexy around he waist, he just had to have one. After a few seconds he found his train of thought.

BBD
"- wednesday, I think."

He scratched his head, deep in thought before throwing his hands in the air with defeat.

BBD
"Ah, who cares? Obviously you're a wrestling fan-"

Bobby waited for Carl to acknowledge this, which he did with a slight nod. This was the only time Bobby allowed Carl to respond with a gesture: during a rant.

BBD
"-yes, and I'm me. I've competed in 10 different countries for over 20 promotions and I've held over 30 championships. I think it's safe to assume combined, you and I know this business quite well."

He relaxed back in his chair, high on himself.

BBD
"Then how is it that two gentlemen such as you and I have never heard of XWF? Can it really be that great?"

"I guess so."

Bobby sat forward, slamming his hand on the table. Carl flinched violently, almost falling off his chair in the process.

BBD
"There's no guess work involved! It's black and white, boy. Me: Bobby Dean, a god amongst men, and on the other side: XWF, all the freaks and geeks of the wrestling world who couldn't make it in the real business so they had to make their own."

Carl had lightened up, it was an honor for him to witness BBD's rant. It was a dream come true for this 16/17 year old. His eyes were wide, his attention completely on BBD.

BBD
"Have you heard of Doctor Zero?"

"No"

Carl fired back quickly. Bobby was on a roll and fast responses are necessary.

BBD
"He's a half man half chicken. How creepy is that?"

"Very"

BBD
"And there's this 'Kevin Gilmour' fellow there who has to weigh at least: 500 pounds. It's disgusting"

"It sounds disgusting."

BBD
"I can't believe my agent got me a contract there."

"It's disgraceful."

BBD
"I know! To top it all off I've got to walk into a battle royal with these disgusting people and actually touch them"

"That's unbelievable"

BBD
"But you know what is believable?"

"You winning that battle royal?

BBD
"Me winning that battle royal!"

Both men stood from their chairs screaming, almost like a battle cry. Carl offered his hand to BBD for a high five, but instead BBD stopped cold and quietly. He looked from Carl's hand to Carl and back again. Carl slowly lowered his hand and looked at his feet

"You're going to string me up like a piñata aren't you?"

Bobby sighed loudly, looking to the roof above him.

BBD
"Not yet."

In one quick movement, Bobby kicked Carl in the stomach before picking him up to Uranage him through the dining table. He looked down at the lifeless body of Carl with no expression. His face was void of any emotion but you could feel the hatred in the air. Bobby had something to prove at XWF and sitting here wasn't going to help.

BBD
"Don't ever bring me fish again you peon."

Bobby turned to the front door, opening it to find a maid about to knock on his door. She smiled a beautiful smile. Usually Bobby would appreciate such perfect teeth, but he was in no mood.

Maid
"Fresh linen, Mr. Dean?"

Bobby ushered the maid in the door. She took a few steps in before seeing Carl lying in a pool of splinters and garlic salmon in the dining room. She turned to ask Bobby what had happened but instead he fired quickly with a superkick to he jaw. BBD was unflinching, his emotionless face still painted firmly on. He was determined to make an impact. He walked out the door without a word.

As he walked down the hallway a man was exiting through his front door into the hall way. He smiled at BBD who hurried past without a word.

Neighbor
"Good day, neighbor!"

Bobby turned back to the man without a word and delivered another superkick. Frustrated Bobby threw his hands in the air. He turned back to the hallway. He was closing in on the elevator which rest at the end of the hallway. As Bobby reached the doors they opened, almost as if they were waiting for him. Inside the elevator was another waiter like Carl, dressed the same. He flashed a smile at BBD, but it was quickly wiped off as another superkick was fired off. Bobby stepped into the elevator without a word and pressed the lobby button. The doors slowly closed and for the first time in a while, Bobby smiled.

HI SMOKE MAN, NO PIN HERE!
[Image: BBD-3.jpg]
[Image: CS2.jpg]
Okay, I lied.. PIN
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes BBD's post:
(11-02-2013)