Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:16 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
What I've done. (BR 1)
Damien Callaway Offline
You've given me a reason

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

11-01-2013, 01:16 AM

It seemed so long ago, since Damien's wife and unborn son where murdered in cold blood. The man Damien had been searching down for three years, finally took his revenge in a big way. When Damien finally got a chance to track the man down, he accidently shot a hostage the criminal had taken. Sadly that hostage died, and Damien was removed from the police force. After losing his badge, Damien lost all control. On a drunken evening, when he tried to kill the pain of everything that had happened, he shot the criminal point blank range, back of the head, while he was on his knees in front of him. Damien was never the same after this incident. Something inside of him snapped.

Damien knelt, head bowed, as if in a silent prayer. Wait, was he praying? He was. The past memories of all that had happened to him, and what was happening now. He looked up, crossing himself.

"In nomine patris et filii et spiritus sancti."

He rose, placing the cross he had around his neck back into his shirt, letting it fall where it usually rested. Once he was at his full height, he turned on his heels and walked out of the church, back into the sunlight, squinting his eyes. Life outside the brotherhood of the officers he worked with seemed so empty, but to be honest, he really didn't feel. After being removed from the force, his downward spiral only seemed more fitting. He went into wrestling, which he used to do, long before he was a cop, joining his sister at XWF. He heard there was a battle royal and decided that would be his way in. He would compete. There would be no changing that. Clenching his fists, he walked the streets of the town. He wondered where they hid his sister, but he had made a promise to stay out of it until Griffin said differently. He wouldn't overstep the boundaries, but just sitting around would cause him to go stark raving mad. He had to do something, soon. He could feel it building up inside him, like a dam that was ready to explode at any moment. His phone rang and he answered it.

"Yes I've arrived. No.. no one's found her yet. Gunner no, you stay your ass at the University. I've got this handled. Her boyfriend and I can handle this. NO. That's right. I've got things well under control. He's got a plan. The man is smart, after all he fell for our sister. He'll save her. We both know it. Alexis is strong. She can handle this. There's more for you to know. For now, let's keep communication at a low. I don't want anyone finding out where I am just yet."

He paused for a few moments, not speaking. Obviously he was listening to whoever he was speaking to just moments before.

"Look I have a big battle royal to get prepared for. I also need to check in a see if her boyfriends found out anything. I'll let you know. Bye for now."

With that he hung up the phone and got into his car. Driving off from the church.

[Image: 2gxp73n.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Damien Callaway's post:
Cam Lang (11-01-2013), Christine Nash (11-01-2013), MattWard (11-01-2013)