Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:03 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Battle Royal! (RP:1)
John Raide Offline
We can chase the dark together

XWF FanBase:
Teens, some men, few kids

(cheered BECAUSE they'll break rules & bones)

10-31-2013, 09:03 AM

“No one ever told me grief felt so like fear.”
-C.S. Lewis

Your wife is dead.

That's what you need to focus on right now.

Go to the pillow on your bed.

Lift it up -- there! The photograph, it's still there, right? I hope so. I'm sure the doctors will let you keep it given everything that has transpired.

I want you to look at it. Look at her. She sure was beautiful wasn't she?

I'm trying to think of what photo you'd have decided to hang onto...

I'm guessing it's the one from the night you proposed. Candlelit dinner right there on the water. It's one of the few photos you have a genuine smile on your face. Abigail looked fantastic, well, right before she got food poisoning two hours later.

I suppose you find out what true love is when you're holding someone's hair back as they plunge face first into the toilet.

Abigail always said your sense of humor would be the last thing to go, so, if you laughed at that that means there's still a chance.

Maybe you don't understand what's happened to you.

But you do understand what's happened to her don't you?

The doctors sure do, but they won't want to talk about it. I need you to remember everything you can, for as long as you can. Think you can do that?

I don't expect you to remember everything right away.

But I know you remember enough. You remember his face don't you? Or what was left of it...

Take a look at your left hand. That's it, right between the thumb and index finger when you make a fist. What's written there? The numbers right?

Good. It's going to take a few days for your head to clear from whatever they're giving you to 'cope' with whats occurred. You need to stop taking them right now starting today.

You need to be sharp.

I can't be sure how many times you'll read this before it makes sense. I can't even be sure of how long you've been locked up in this room already.

But sooner or later you're going to be compelled to do something about it and when that day comes I'll be here.

You'll just have to trust me.

Because John? I'm the only one who can help you and I'm the only one who can get you revenge.

[Image: John_Raide_zpsc05d7d5c.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post