Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 03:09 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Whodunnit - Part 1 - "Starting at the Bottom"
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-30-2013, 01:06 PM

Hurridly making his way down the hallways and corridors, Smoke knows where he's heading, with his gear bag in tow. Lethal Warfare has only recently finished, as evidence by the sudden bulge of fans trying to exit the building. However here, backstage, it was as quiet as ever. Another successful night in the Lethal Lottery tournament, as far as entertainment value goes. But the same cannot be said for Smoke Man.

Between having his apartment burned down only the day before, and losing his match, nothing was worse than what Dean had done during it; interfering and - at least what Smoke thinks - costing him and Austin the match. Now he's on his way to have a 'word' with the boss.

Around the corner from the office, Liz Hathaway quickly runs past Smoke in the corridor. It appeared as if she was hurrying away from something, like she could get in trouble. Smoke doesn't think about it much though. He rounds the corner and quickly enters the office.

No one there.

Odd, Shane's usually here, doesn't seem to be a reason he wouldn't be. Unless there was something he had to attend to. Probably.

Smoke exits the room, and hears something.

imnotmadyouaremaddontcallmemadimnotmadyouarethemadoneheheheee

A flight of stairs is directly in front of the office. Going up a floor and down a floor. It seems like the voice, or what seems like a voice, is coming from around there. Smoke calls out in that direction.

Uuh, hello?

The voice, which really hadn't even paused to take a breath, reacts to this. But only really somewhat.

whowasthatitwasntmewelliknowthatthenwhydidyouaskbecauseithoughtitwassomeoneelsewellidontknowwhoitis

Smoke steps toward the stairs, and the voice gets louder. It's here Smoke notices it appears to be having a conversation with itself, but it's not even changing voices.

wouldyoulikecurryforteawellitdependswhatareyouthinkingofgettingidunnosomekormatikkawhateveryoufancywellidontreallyminditsuptoyouiknowyoullgetwhatiwantanywaybecauseitrustyouawthatssweetfuckyouidontneedyourapprovalbutiloveyouloveyoutoobaby

He steps closer, and closer, and closer. Although he was sort of looking in the general direction, either up or down the stairs, his eye catch a deep, deep red, and he down at it.

And there he is, the boss of the XWF, Shane . In a pool of his own blood, his nose twisted beyond recognition, snapped at the bridge, a faint trickle still pouring out a couple of wounds, as well as the obvious tunnels known as nostrils. There seems to be a blood trail starting from the fourth step from Shane, making it seem like he had made contact with it.

Probably with his nose.

Trying his best to avoid said blood, Smoke runs down the stairs to Shane, and kneels beside him.

wellmaybeillhityouidliketoseeyoutrydonttestmewomaniamamanofpoweryourpowersucksyoutakethatback

On the face of it, he actually seems fine... if lying at the bottom of the stairs in a pool of his own blood with a broken nose talking to himself can be considered fine. He doesn't seem to be unconscious, but his eyes are closed so that's anyone's guess really.

Uhh, ?

No reaction, just more mumbles. Smoke tries speaking louder.

?

Doesn't seem to help. He tries speaking sternly.

Nothing. He speaks louder.

Still nothing. Louder:

!

And still nothing. With a groan, Smoke tries once again.

For fuck's sake. Shane!

SLAP!

All it took was a quick move of his hand to send Smoke reeling. With the back of his hand, Shane had managed to slap Smoke in the face not a second after the last attempt to wake him. He hadn't even opened his eyes, but now, of course he does. Looking at the ceiling with glazed-over eyes, he speaks.

I don't pay you enough to call me Shane.

Smoke coughs out the saliva in his throat and holds his cheek, which has turned blood red from the solid impact.

Awh!

Shane sits up as if nothing's wrong, oblivious to the blood still dripping out of his face. He looks at the blood on his hands and tries to flick it off, sending the droplets splattering to the wall.

Sly, I thought I told you to tell me if you were on your period before we got in bed together.

Smoke, from a mixture of confusion, being grossed-out, and realising Shane was talking to him, he can only say one thing.

What!?

turns his torso and only now realises that it's Smoke that's with him.

Oh, it's you. What did you want?

Well, I came to talk to you about Dean McGovern, but then I saw you at the bottom of these steps in a pool of blood.

Shane gazes through Smoke, literally shocked. After a second, he points to the blood.

You mean this isn't your's?

What!? No!

Shane looks around, as if digesting this new information.

...So you're not on your period?

NO!

So when do you think that'll be, because we should probably start planning--

SLAP!

It was Smoke who slapped Shane this time, sending a small spray of blood at the wall.

Snap. The fuck. Out of it, dude. I'm not on my period, nor will I ever be because I'm not a chick.

-You should've told me that before we--

SLAP!

Just... listen to me. This is your blood; yours. Not Sly's, not mine, and not because you are on your period, because you are a guy as well, alright!?

Bu--

SLAP!

Now, I think you've fallen down the stairs, or even thrown down by someone. But that doesn't matter right now because we need to get you help.

Smoke pulls his phone out of his pocket and begins dialling.

Don't call the hospital. They can't help me.

Smoke puts his phone to his ear.

And why not?

Because they help humans.

There's a pause.

...Ye-

And I am beyond human.

Smoke ends the call before it connects, because clearly, no one can help Shane , except for Shane .

And his mum.

Smoke stands to his feet, with Shane still laying in his blood as if he is on the beach on a fine summer's evening, watching the sun set over the waves. Hell, for all Smoke knows, he could be imagining that he is there now.

C'mon, let's just go back to your office and sit you down.

Smoke extends his hand, which Shane quickly grabs to jump up, pulling Smoke's arm with such force that almost sends him falling back into the blood.

Do you have anything in your office you can take to calm you down a bit? Like some pills?

That did it.

Shane flies up the stairs at the mere mention of the word 'pills' and slams his office door shut. He doesn't lock it mind you, as Smoke enters behind him, leaving a trail of bloody shoe-prints in the carpet behind. He swings the door shut and makes sure to lock it this time around.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Smoke's post:
(10-31-2013), Liz Hathaway (10-31-2013), Miranda Tigris (11-07-2013)