Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-31-2013, 07:38 PM

(10-31-2013, 07:13 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: still obsessed over me eh Jessica.. why dont u get Kea and have a fuckin threesome with a spiked dildo! fuckin sluts!

u havent done shit other than steal MY Trios Titles which I guarantee to get back with Feder/Soldier.. or without..

take your trash talk and shove it up your twathole.

u aint shit. Keep it up and I'll kick u in the TAINT!

"Round three? Sheesh, never took you for a masochist, well an actual masochist, seeing as you try to claim everything under the sun makes you sick and twisted and evil, but really just gives you more fantasies to play out in your head while you spit legitimately useless drivel formed by the same obviously deficient brain.

One, I'm not Jessica, fuckwit. Two, that's still two people, and an inanimate object doesn't count as a third. Three, we're the same person, so logistically speaking, that's fucking impossible. Wow Gilmour, you really are a fucking moron, aren't you? I mean, you like to flaunt your college degrees in the worthless branch of communications, but you don't even have the IQ to graduate primary school. Fuckin' .

Explain to me, how did I steal your anything? I won the match, my team beat your team. There was nothing even slightly off about the finish, but since you lost and you can't accept anything but the success you didn't earn, you claim you got screwed by this, that, and the other thing. You are a useless, meaningless member and a detriment to society. Off yourself.

This really isn't even trash talk. I'm just stating facts, offering questions, and showing my evidence. You on the other hand, are trash talking. Vaguely forming overdone, poorly executed, and impactless insults in an attempt to discredit me. So, if anyone should be shoving their trash talk into any holes on their body, you should take yours and shove it up your ass until you can taste your words in the back of your throat.

You're right. I am not shit. I'm much too attractive and talented to be shit. You might wanna step from that mirror, douchebag."
Hate Post Like Post

Messages In This Thread
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Kimmy-K - 10-29-2013, 11:41 PM
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Smoke - 10-30-2013, 02:22 AM
RE: Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 10-31-2013, 07:38 PM