Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 08:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013
Tony Santos Offline
Santos Glares at You

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-31-2013, 05:25 PM

(10-31-2013, 05:06 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-31-2013, 04:52 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: wow that was horrible. i want my life back bitch

and u forgot I earned my way to the finals of the LL tourny last year. I EARNED the Tag Team Titles. I EARNED the Trios Titles. I even retained them BY MYSELF when I pinned 3 people in that gauntlet match. oh and I earned the Xtreme Title even though I did lose it a few hours later. so dont come out here flapping your vagina lips saying I was carried for the past few months.

shut the fuck up and bend over since I just fucked your ass! well pwned but whatever..

FUCK YOU JESSIE!

"Systematic debunking; how to really get under Gilly's skin. Therefore, let me do it again!

You spent your whole life watching me make you look foolish? You're that desperate to look at me? Wow, you're right. You do need to do something more fulfilling with your life, as though I know I'm rather fucking hot, obsession is never a good thing.

Forgot? No, I just don't give a fuck about last year. I've been here for four and a half months, and I know this sentiment already. This is a business solely based on the concept of 'what have you done for me lately?'

Answer that. What in the fuck have you done since I've been here? Who have you beaten?

That list is pretty small, I know.

This question is also rhetorical, since you're too stupid to realize that.

Here; I'll give you a history lesson about the 'bitch' (seriously? That's the best you got?) named Jessie Diaz (for simplicity's sake). In her third match as a professional wrestler, she got a shot at the European Championship. Have you gotten a shot for the European Championship at all, ever? Name one single's title that you've gotten a shot for without it being because Madison liked to fuck with you.

Name one title you won from beating credible opponents (you didn't win the fucking trios titles at Gauntlet City, that was all Feder, bitch) this year. Hell, this fucking decade. Century? Millennium?

Spoiler alert:

You haven't.

You have no ground to stand on, .

There. That's how you fuck someone up with words.

Now Gilmour, you special needs sudent-

Stop fucking eating that glue."

Tony sniffles and yelps lightly.

Damn it, Jessie. You're gonna, you're gonna, make me... god damn it, that trash talk was so on point. So poetic. So... fucking beautiful! You're gonna... make me...

Tony breaks down, his head slumping as tears stream down his face like a waterfall.

Fucking cry!! Oh god, it's too much! Jessie! Thank you!

Tony leans forward.

Oh god, I'm gonna vomit. Ugh, uh, oh no...

The camera shuts itself off in shame.

September 2013 and May 2019 Star of the Month
1x Hart Champion
1x Television Champion
1x Xtreme Champion

[Image: VIh61T5.jpg]
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Tony Santos's post:
Jessie-ica Diaz (10-31-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Kimmy-K - 10-29-2013, 11:41 PM
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Smoke - 10-30-2013, 02:22 AM
RE: Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Tony Santos - 10-31-2013, 05:25 PM