Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-13-2024, 01:44 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » Warfare Boards » Warfare Results
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013
Jessie-ica Diaz Offline
Only to find it again.

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-31-2013, 12:54 PM

(10-31-2013, 04:06 AM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said:
(10-30-2013, 09:32 PM)Jessie-ica Diaz Said:
(10-30-2013, 09:02 PM)Peter Fn Gilmour Said: ^^ that was horrible

"You're the right candidate to say what was terrible or not, seeing as though you've never, at any point of your career, been anywhere near above terrible. You suck, you're painfully awful when it comes to talkin' shit, and you're fat. Please tell me; is Gilmour the posterboy for what's wrong with America? Because, he should be."

ur lucky even to have that Trios Title around your waist milady. soon as Feder and Soldier come back from hell or wherever they are at, we're coming for those belts. and IM TERRIBLE? HA! Look who's talking ms multiple personality BITCH.. I've done more things here than you can ever imagine. Ive won more titles than ur skanky cunt ass so Im not terrible. sure, ive been on a losing streak recently after losing the Xtreme and Trios Titles but I know I will get back to my wining ways and get those titles back.. so to say im terrible and horrible, heh you're assumption much like yourself.. FAILS!

"I'm lucky to have my third of the Trios Titles? Elaborate, because the facts show that not only did the team of Jessie Diaz, Egyptian Snow Pharaoh, and Tri Bute win the trios titles from your team and the the Congregation; but I was the one who grabbed the belts. Where were you when ESP and I were battling Mystica in the final moments? Oh, that's right, nowhere near the action! In fact, none of your team was! Boom. Wasn't luck, just being better. Something you know next to nothing about.

Also, how does being carried to a victory by obviously superior than you teammates make you something to be feared? I would show some concern about Feder and Soldier (maybe) but not you. Never you. You aren't intimidating in the slightest.

And yes, you are fucking horrendous. I mean; 'ms multiple personality BITCH'? Really? That's what you're going for? Here, allow me to offer a rebuttal.

Hey, Mister Claims to be a Demon, but Can't actually distinguish whether or not he is one. Or, Mister Actually Thinks He's Important When All He Can Do is Fail, Whine, and Use Poorly Placed Profanity in an Attempt to be Badass.

Also, doing more things doesn't make you better. Hitler ordered more deaths than I've been responsible for (a grand total of zero, Eff-Why-Eye). Does that make him a better person than me?

Furthermore, I would assume you have held more titles than I have. Need I remind you that I only started wrestling four and half months ago, whereas you've been doing it forever? Yeah, if you didn't have more titles than I, there'd be a huge problem, Houston.

Even fucking furthermore, does it really matter that you've held more titles? I mean; you haven't done any of that shit recently without being carried to the victory by the scruff of your neck like a fucking kitten. Way to go little pussycat Gilmour, you 'won' some titles. Get back to me when you win a title expressly on your own in this day and age. Fuck the Nineteenth Century or whenever the fuck it was you supposedly had talent.

So, cry to Feder and Soldier, and get your rematch like the big man you are.

Because my assumption, really wasn't.

It was an observation.

And observation that still continues to be true."
Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Jessie-ica Diaz's post:
Liz Hathaway (10-31-2013), Theo Pryce (10-31-2013)

Messages In This Thread
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Kimmy-K - 10-29-2013, 11:41 PM
Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Smoke - 10-30-2013, 02:22 AM
RE: Lethal Warfare! FULL SHOW 10/27/2013 - by Jessie-ica Diaz - 10-31-2013, 12:54 PM