Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 06-17-2024, 08:02 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » "Anarchy Special" RP Board
The Rumors Are Real...
Anthony Jarvis Powell Offline
Almost is never enough.

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-29-2013, 03:58 PM

The scene opens up to …. AJ Fucking Powell, playing… what looks like darts, in a local bar. The bar looks to be in ….. poor condition. It has the smell of old man and old beer. The seets are torn, and the counter looks wretched. Instead of a classic dart board thingy, AJ is throwing darts at the many faces of Jessie Diaz.

AJ: I was once this happy go lucky annoying pest that fought for everything right. I was once this fight the power, down with everything bad, type of guy.

AJ chuckles slightly. He talks while simultaneously playing darts.

AJ: Well, that was the old me. That was “Captain Save-a-Hoe.” That was “I’ll get my ass handed to me, if it was the right thing to do”, AJ Powell. Now….. now I’m notgin like that. And a lot of you are wondering why. Why did you change, AJ?

Well I changed for me. I looked at myself in the mirror, and I didn’t recognize my own face. So I had to do a reality check. Just about the time I thought of that, Duke “killed” me. Well Duke, you can’t kill what you didn’t create. Well that’s Peter Gilmour logic at least. Speaking of Gilmour, I have to give him a lot of credit. The motherfucker beat me at Madness, and it made me think, “This isn’t me. Losing to Gilmour? Oh hell no.”

So to make a long story short, I got the devil out of dodge, and left XWF. But then this…. Fucking named “Nephrite” came here, saying he was some “Demon Spawn” of the dead AJ Powell. Then he all of a sudden, disappeared. Weird right?

But I am here, AJ Powell, in the flesh. I returned to XWF with a new lease on life. I came to XWF to right the wrongs I made here. A lot has changed since I left XWF. Duke was in the Black Circle, Mr. Supernova was Mr. Satellite, and I had no idea of a Jessie Diaz. Yeah, since I left nothing was the same.

Speaking of Jessie Diaz, I seem to have a match with her for my return match on Madness. Interesting, very interesting. XWF’s residential lesbian. Jessie Diaz is a very intriguing individual. She’s socially awkward, and has like 100 different personalities. Yet, she is one of the most respected individuals in the business today. I respect her as well. She was the first to step up to me. The first to say “Yeah, I’ll face you.” Man, that’s one gutsy bitch.

No…. that’s one … insane bitch. I guess no one took notice that Aj Powell is more agressive, rutheless, and reckless, than every before. I guess Jessie didn't realize that after I'm done whipping her ass I will fuck her disembodied face. I say disembodied because I am gonna cut her fucking face off, mid match. I am going to physically and mentally murder Jessie, Jessica, Kea, Bob, Joe, Tyler, and every other mother fucker that shares that body.

Jess Jess, I can't wait. I can't wait for my theme to play, me to walk onto the Madness stage for the first time in months. Look into the eyes of the dumbass fans that brought tickets to this hell hole. Walk down that ramp. And stare at you as you do the same. The bell will ring and the aura in the arena will change. From pyscotic to eerie will be the feeling in the arena.

And in the back will stand the entire XWF roster in shock and awe. Whispering about me. The rumors will be deemed true. XWF "Golden Boy" has returned. But not as the Golden boy. No no, as the Rotten soul. One man will stand in the back, in disbelief. For he didn't hink I'd ever be seen again. He thought I was burned alive in front of everyone. That one man is ...

Sebastian Duke. Duke thinks I am dead. He thinks the rumors that I am back are false statements. This is no false statement Sebastian. I am here. I am standing her in the flesh and blood. Bigger and bolder, smarter and stronger. Better and badder. While you are a weak shell of your former self. The old Duke would've slaughtered Madison by now. This Duke has yet to even come close. This Duke needs a band of brothers to back him. This Duke is simply weak.

AJ turns to the camera.

I came back to reset my name here in XWF. I came back to XWF to wreak havoc. Monday, it all begins again. This isn't a joke. Not a prank. Not a fucking April fool. This is 100% real. Jessie Diaz, you need to understand that I am coming with the intent to destroy. The intent to slaughter. I hope you feel the same way. Otherwise, what's the point of showing up?

“Drinking is such a necessity to human life that people cannot fathom an individual who, like a child confined to a church pew, gets little enjoyment out of it and would rather do other things.”
― Criss Jami

[Image: SES.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post