Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-01-2024, 03:15 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Hands of GODS   =/\=   3. Prep and Trash (RP5)
Egyptian Snow Pharaoh Offline
Banned

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-27-2013, 10:56 AM

[Image: SngW95C.jpg]
Part 3 - "Preparation... and Trash"

Detective Lieutenant Boulder has to blink again... "What... the..."

"Is there anything else you require?" Egyptian Snow Pharaoh finishes massaging E-Money's shoulders and waits for his response. E-Money gets an idea as soon as he sees that Boulder has woken up...

E takes a swig of his 40oz and his face looks like he just took a drink of the most delicious thing on Earth. He is beaming tonight, and rightfully so, because he is in control."Yo bitch, go walk over to white boy and open hand smack him right in the ear for me," says E before chugging down more of his malt liquor.

"Your wish is m–"

"Bitch I know my wish yada yadda and all that shit. Make like Nike and just do it!"

crack!

Egyptian Snow Pharaoh smacks the left side of Boulder's head so hard that he tips over in the rickety wooden chair he's tied to. When he falls, his eyes instantly land on his shotgun — a mere matter of inches from his face! The thick rope he's wrapped up in isn't budging though. E-Money gets a real chuckle out of seeing Boulder eyeball his own gun. He takes another mouthful of his booze and then spits a yellow mist right down at Boulder's face. "Ya lookin thirsty nigga! You havin' delusions about grabbing that shotgun and putting holes all up in mah body!" E-Money with another large swig, chugging down a large portion of the bottle but then saving a mouthful just for Boulder. He sprays Boulder in the face with another generous helping of beer mist before smashing the bottle down right in front of Boulder's face. Some glass hits Boulder in the face as his eyelids instantaneously squeeze shut as pieces of glass bounce off of him.

"You like that shit?" E-Money turns to Pharaoh and orders, "Yo Trick! Kick the rest of the white off this lil' hoe's face for me..." and that quickly Pharaoh's boot is already swiping Boulder's face and opening him up. Another kick brings more blood forth and one of Boulder's teeth flies out. Pharaoh lifts her foot high over Boulder's head and gets ready to stom&ndash "Stop!" Pharaoh steps back and E-Money shoves her further away from Boulder. Bitch I don't need you squashing his head like no damn watermelon. We need his ass alive," says E-Money as the camera follows him out of this smaller room and into the rest of the garage. Several vehicles are lined up with their hoods up; some of them without engines and some with gloves left sitting on unfinished work. Tools are scattered about and many more are hanging along the walls. E-Money walks to the other end of the garage where there is a computer set up. He logs in with the password "dollaz" and after a few clicks, brings his hands together with a crisp clap. "Yeah baby that's what I'm talking about," exclaims E-Money as he walks back toward Boulder and Pharaoh.

Pharaoh is standing over Boulder and almost looks like she's wishing E-Money would give the order to take his life. She hovers over him with her cold, empty eyes—blacker than a starless night—penetrating his very soul as his own blood drips into his eyes and covers his face. "I believe it may be in our best interest to eliminate this man," says Pharaoh very abruptly as soon as E-Money walks past her. "His very existence poses a threat to our progress. At any given time, should he break free, he can–"

"Ain't that just it though? 'Should he break free' — bitch I'ma tell yo ass right now if this pig gets loose, I'll kill you my damn self if he doesn't do the job first." E-Money looks down at Boulder who is still on his side, tied into that rotting wooden chair. "You hear that, ho? You getting free ain't an option, nigga. You're here for a reason and that's to help my crew get a very particular job done; one that requires the intel of a man of the law... not that you're an honorable law man or anything like that."

Boulder spits up at E-Money and it hits his leg. "Drop dead you piece of walking shit. I'm not helping you with jack!"

E-Money pulls Boulder back upright in the chair. It wobbles back and forth a little as E-Money puts his hands on Boulder's shoulders and looks him dead in the eye... "Listen to me, Boulder... You is gonna help with this fuckin job or it's gonne be the one person you care about who pays the price." Boulder's veins pop as his eyes focus hard on E-Money. He is literally trying to power his way out of these ropes with all his might. "That's right you know exactly who the fuck I'm talkin about... You thought she was safe, and she was, until I found this; pointing directly at Egyptian Snow Pharaoh who sees this as her cue to confirm E-Money's claim.

"He's right, Boulder. Not only do I already have her location, but I could have her here within a matter of hours."

For the first time in many years, Boulder sinks into a lump of defeat as hopelessness overtakes his eyes. He peers off into the distance almost as if trying to put himself in another place as E-Money and Pharaoh look at each other, pleased. "I think this nigga's finally starting to GET it." E-Money cracks open another 40oz and begins chugging it as Pharaoh nods once in agreement. E takes a few more chugs and then slams the bottle down on a table that has various tools all over it. He wipes his mouth with his sleeve and then looks Pharaoh up and down. "So what about you, ho? Are you ready to GET it tonight? I had my boy do some homework on the XWF and it looks like we could stand to bring in a small fortune if you're able to keep advancing in this Lethal Lotto tournament. All you gots to do is keep winning and we gold!"

"That certainly shouldn't be a problem. My match this evening consists of two opponents who know nothing of what they're walking into, and one useless partner in Juan Madison who I will need to carry to victory, but history has shown he will be easier to carry to victory than some other individuals who shall remain nameless."

"Hold up, so you're tellin my ass that you pretty much got all odds against you? Even yo partner is fucking useless?"

"Unfortunately, that's exactly what I'm telling you. Not only will I need to do battle with Theo Pryce and Hunter Payne but I'll also need to keep my eye on Juan Madison to make sure he isn't about to take the fall and cost our 'team' the match."

"Team? Team?? It sounds more to me like he ain't no fuckin team mate of yours. That be like if I go down to the club with the homies and every one of my homies can easily be knocked the fuck out by whoever's already at the club. Fuck that shit; I need a nigga who's got my back — not some nigga who's just an unskilled wetback." Another sloppy swig out of the 40oz. A hand on Pharaoh's shoulder as E-Money seems to feel bad for the situation Pharaoh is in tonight. "Bitch, all I can say is I'm glad it ain't me out there. You on your own tonight. It's just you against the world nigga!"

"An easy world to conquer."

"You better hope so. What do you know about your two opponents anyway? You even going to break a sweat on those hoes?"

"That's the beauty of it — one of them is a man who has lingered in this 'land of extreme' for quite some time now, and apparently has nothing to show for it. I feel as though to look at the full list of my and Hunter Payne's history in the XWF would be unfair to Mr. Payne. You see; this man – Payne – he's someone who makes a living out of believing in the impossible, improbable, and inane. A very large portion of his mental and pre-match strategy is to apply copious amounts of 'faith' in all of the things that either have never or will never happen."

"What is he some bible thumping religious freak or some whack ass shit?"

"I'm referring to his belief in himself and the mistaken belief in his own ability to one day perform at an above average level. This man was already eliminated from the tournament last week when his team mate suffered a pin, but due to questionable actions on the part of XWF management (big surprise) the defeated Hunter Payne and the others in that match were all given a free pass into round two."

"Damn, ho. You mean XWF be givin' out more handouts than the Government?" Laughing to himself as he continues, "Where the fuck do I sign up for that shit?"

"It's no laughing matter. My own partner tonight is also only here because of the same post match mishap. Juan Madison was a part of Hunter Payne's failed team last week. That's one major difference between men such as Madison and Payne... and true competitors such as myself and Theo Pryce."

"Whoa whoa back the fuck up here. Isn't that dude one of your opponents? Why the fuck you praising that bitch?"

"I speak only the truth, E-Money. Theo Pryce and I share many parallels in our compact XWF histories thus far."

"Da fuck's that mean?"

"What it means, my master, is that you can almost look at Theo and I as brother and sister; allow me to explain...

September 25th, 2013 — The X-treme Wrestling Federation sees not one but two brand new contracts signed.

#Theo Pryce# Date Signed: Sept-25-2013

#Egyptian Snow Pharaoh# Date Signed: Sept-25-2013

This is comparable to twins being born into the world on the same night; the two of us took in that first 'breath' simultaneously, and we both would begin our ventures to breathe new life into the land of the extreme.

Day 1 - Egyptian Snow Pharaoh is already put into the minds of the masses when a piece of footage is leaked to the 'News&Rumors' department of the XWF. This footage left people talking and mostly wondering what exactly 'Egyptian Snow Pharaoh' even was. The day comes to a close with no public awareness of Theo Pryce being stimulated.

Day 2 - More talks revolving around the early 'tease' as some people chose to call it for some reason. Egyptian Snow Pharaoh was already in the minds of the onlookers and already in the process of being booked. Meanwhile, nothing from Theo Pryce...

Let's actually skip a couple days and jump straight to the first time Theo Pryce is heard from — September 28th — a standard 'promo' is aired on XWF television."

"You guys got some weird ass fuckin terms. Promo? Tease? Stop boring me with this fuckin bullshit and get to the point, ho!"

"Yes... the point. The point is that as you follow Theo's progress next to my own progress, you start to see a very clear picture.

Theo and I are booked for our debuts on the same night, in separate matches. Theo is given a trio tag match to determine the number one contenders for the XWF Trio Titles. He wins the match."

"Well good on that lil' nigga. He's already got a shot at gold after one match. I guess he is pretty good. What about you though? What did you end up doing in your first match that same night?"

"Winning the XWF Trio Titles in the main event of the evening."

"Come again? Ain't that the thing you just told me Theo earned a shot at?"

"That's correct; Theo earned a shot at the very championship I came in and won on my debut night."

"Holy shit, yo. So already after you guys both have your first match you're already clowning this mofo. Daaaamn."

"It gets better.

The next time I was to step into the ring...

I was to be teamed with him.

He thought he skated through the week easily and he believed his insulting remarks went unnoticed, but the truth was I just didn't have enough reason to care about his comments."

"What comments? Was ol' boy talking shit to you already that quick?"

"Close enough... he was rambling on about how it wouldn't be long until he took the Trio Championship from me and other predictably cocky sayings that a man who only knows money might say."

"Hey!"

"No offense intended, E-Money."

"Shiiiiiiiit... whatever ho."

"Needless to say, even with Theo sneaking in his remarks about me, our entire team functioned as a well-oiled unit and destroyed the competition with ease. I actually forced a member of the opposing team to submit to his own finisher."

"Really? And what did Theo do in that match?"

"Served as a body much like anyone could do—much like Juan Madison will do for me tonight."

"So basically everything you and Theo have done so far, you've done about 500 times better? You're the one winning the titles he's earning shots at. You're the one winning the matches he's teamed with you in. Fuck... god damn I feel sorry for that rich ass white boy tonight. Ha ha, daaaayum!!!"

E-Money stops paying attention to Pharaoh and walks over to the table to begin breaking up some weed. He's so quick to escape into his own world that he is startled when Pharaoh speaks up again from behind him.

"So now you understand why I say I–"

"Wha? Damn! Oh you're still talking? I get the point; you're gonna beat some ass tonight and make me richer. You can shut up about it now. I'm going to roll this blunt and get up outta here. I'll be back by the time you need to head out to the arena... Keep an eye on our friend," says E-Money with a hard kick to Boulder's shin.

Pharaoh turns to Boulder and, expressionless, crosses her arms and remains standing directly in front of him...

Pharaoh's eyes remain locked on Boulder's.

Boulder's eyes can't seem to leave that shotgun just a few feet away.

Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes Egyptian Snow Pharaoh's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (10-27-2013)