Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-26-2024, 09:35 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Babysitting and Awkward Moments (Zak and Nighmare joint)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-27-2013, 09:54 AM

It was going to take more than just repairing rides and buildings. Some of the rides couldn't be fixed and I needed to think of something. The old wooden coaster was easy enough to fix...that one I was keeping but the property next to the park was vacant too...maybe extend the resort...

No...could do something better. Madyson started having this liking for horses. Maybe a horse ranch? There was enough room, even without tearing the back right side of the park...not that I wasn't going to do it anyway...but a horse ranch...

"What to name it?"

"Heartland."

I looked over my shoulder at Micah, who smiled softly with Madyson in her arms.

"She wanted to see you."

Little Monster held her arms out and I took her, setting her in my lap and pointing at the empty field, "Do you want horses?"

She clapped her hands and started mimicking the sound of horse hooves on hard ground.

"She's smart."

"She's growing too fast..."

Micah sat next to me and looked over at Madyson, who was staring intently at the the field.

"Thanks."

"For the gifts? Oh, your welcome. They are from the Family. Top of the line...Grandpa thought it would be good for you and Nova."

I just laughed and nodded, "Grandpa is always looking out."

"We're all that's left...might as well let the old man spoil us."

Madyson giggled and slammed her hands into my thigh, "Ow."

"She punches hard."

I laughed and picked her back up, kissing her nose, "Your gonna be a good fighter like your mommie huh?"

"Ommie! Ommie!"

Micah reached out and took her, holding her tightly against her chest. It was nice seeing her with a family...children to call her own.

"Micah..."

"Yeah?"

"Do you think I'll ever have that chance again?"

"You have Lila."

"I know...I meant one that has my blood."

She just looked at me, worry in her eyes, "Talk to Nova...I'm sure he would have an idea but for now...be the best damn father you can be to Lila."

I smiled, "Yeah...I'll try."

Micah smiled, her head cocked slightly, "Who's gonna help with the massive project of yours?"

"Nova..."

"That's it?"

"I know you will...when you can and you can try to convince Michael...I mean...this is where you two met."

"Yeah."

I chuckled, "Maybe the BC if I can convince them they get shit for free...like connections, guns, drugs...I don't know."

"Ask around. Maybe there's some people on the roster who would be willing to help..."

"I'll get right on that."

I looked down at Madyson, watching her sleep, "If you ever want me to babysit...I'll be more than willing."

Said too soon since Micah handed her over with no question, "I have to hunt...I'll pick her up at the show."

"Alright."

Micah vanished, leaving me with Madyson and one hell of an explanation to Gio as to why I had a baby at Warfare.

--------------------------------------------

"Misery!"

I turned and growled softly at my tag team partner, "Shut up!"

Nightmare looked down at my arms and cocked his head, "Why do you have a baby?"

"Babysitting while my sister hunts."

"Your sister has kids?"

"Just tell me what you want."

Nightmare looked back up at me, "Gameplan."

"C.o.a."

"What?"

"Cover. Our. Asses. Dude, we both won't get along once you find out who I am. Just keep you Chihuahua away from the ring and then we can go back to never knowing each other again."

Nightmare looked back down at Madyson, his head cocked slightly, "Can I?"

"Uh...ok?"

I watched him closely as he took her, making sure he didn't hurt her in anyway.

~Nightmare~

As Nightmare looked into the young child's eyes as she held onto his thumb. For the first time in what is years some thoughts came pouring into his mind. thoughts that had once been forgotten. His mother face as she held he him as a child. He was looking upto her glowing smile. Then his fathers face hound hers as they both smiled and hugged him.

The thoughts soon turned dark though as he remembers the Golden Gate Bridge, and the vision he once had of his mum leaning out from the railings with tears rolling down her face, unable to cope with the world anymore. He could see her fingers slowly slipping around the railing as she leaned further and further out.

Just as she released her grip something snapped nightmare back to reality, back to now.

~Zak~

I watched his face, catching the emotions that a normal human would miss. Madyson's eyes glowed softly as she brought him back from his memories.

Nightmare looked back up at me, coughing slightly as he handed her back, "She seems to be appropriately sized and formed."

Uhm....what? Did he? Uh... I have no idea, just stared at him like he was on something. Appropriately sized and formed? Nightmare turned away and walked down the hall...quite quickly.

"Be ready for the match, Misery."

"Uh...okay?"

I opened the locker room door, looking at Madyson for a minute before looking back at Nightmare's retreating back.

"And people think I'm weird..."

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post