Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 04-27-2024, 04:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Alive again. (Zak2)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-27-2013, 08:19 AM

He said yes! He fucking said yes! This had to be the best day of my life so far. Hell, loosing this match wouldn't even kill my buzz. My mate, my life, my soul said yes.

"Zak...get up...you have a match."

"I just want to stay here..."

I nuzzled into Nova's shoulder, my arms tightening around his waist as he laughed.

"Get up before I send your naked ass to the arena."

"You can't send me! If you do, Peter might rape me...and your naked too. I don't want people to see you like that."

Ha! Caught him in his own threat. Nova sighed and jabbed me in the ribs.

"Ow! Fucker!"

"Later, you have a match."

I pouted and rolled out of bed, keeping the sheet over my lap in the off chance Black Circle came busting through the door. They had a recent habit of doing that.

Nova's arms wrapped around my neck, his lips pressing into my temple.

"What are you thinking about?"

"How much more work I need to do on the park so the kids can play...and how long I need to hide there once you tell your stable about us being engaged."

"You'll be fine."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Maybe but John, Luca and Nazi all have amazing shots."

"Bribe them."

My eyes snapped to Nova, "What?"

"You have that extra set of surgical tools you don't use, that school that's willing to take Nazi should he want to leave his current school. Those connections in Russia and Italy that will send Luca the best drugs he could ask for and that entire arsenal of custom weapons that Madison would jizz his pants for...you have the tools..."

"Don't call him Madison...makes me think of my niece."

"He's gonna flip once he finds out about that."

I couldn't help but laugh, "It will be interesting."

"Get up, I'll get you some blood and you get dressed."

Nova got out of bed and I couldn't help but stare at his ass. It felt as good as it looks, trust me.

"Stop staring and get dressed."

My jeans hit my face and I groaned, knowing he caught me.

"Fucker."

"Again...later."

He left and I sighed, getting dressed for my match with Nightmare and Chihuahua. I really didn't want to go now, I wanted to spend time with Azrael and convince him to elope...but even trying to do that last night didn't help.

"ZAK!"

Fuck...I forced myself to put my boots on and walk downstairs, only to stop half way down at the sight of a shit ton of wrapped boxes.

"Uhm..."

"Your sister was here."

"Fuck..."

Nova snapped his fingers and the paper vanished, reveling all new kitchen and bedroom stuff.

"You would think she knew what happens when BC comes around..."

"Knowing Micah...she does."

Nova laughed and scratched the back of his head, "What do we do?"

"Uhm...use it? I don't want to cook in anything that John might have pissed in..."

Nova laughed, nodding his head and grabbing some boxes. He didn't have really anything else to do unless BC came around...

"What are you doing?"

"If we get rid of wedding gifts, the BC won't find out yet."

Smart man...I walked over and wrapped my arms around his waist, kissing his neck softly.

"Zak...go. Best not keep Nightmare waiting."

"He's Brotherhood...hell bent on destroying BC...I protect my mate...he and the rest of those fuckers won't touch you."

I snarled and shook, thinking of ways to let Nightmare end up a bloody mess tonight.

"I almost feel bad for your sister."

"Why?"

"Your apart of BC...Ally is apart of Congregation and Micah offered Griffin the chance of getting his memories. Seems like she's Switzerland."

"That's what the park will be..."

Nova looked back at me and nodded.

"After the match, come help me at the park. I want to get that place up and running before summer...and I think I need to get rid of that other body..."

Nova looked disgusted for a minute before nodding, "Okay."

I kissed his cheek before heading out for the match. I didn't like leaving him...he was just as addicting to me as I was to him. Fuck...this would be harder than I thought.

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post