Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-02-2024, 03:00 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
WHAT NOW? (RP 3)
Cam Lang Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Tweener/Neutral

(crowd reaction varies; dips between face & heel)

10-26-2013, 11:10 PM

August 6th, 2013

Fredericton, New Brunswick, Canada

[Image: City_Fredericton_2011_1_jpg.jpg?i=1]

Cam... wake up.

Wake the fuck up dude... WAKE THE FUCK UP.

We're met with a shot of someone standing at the foot of none other than Cam Lang's bed. Lang, who appears to be awful drowsy is awoken by this scream and looks up at the man.

I don't even know where to begin on how bad I'm going to kick your ass...

The man moves out of the sight of Lang to reveal another man who's standing tall and has somewhat of a familiar presence to himself...

No... it's Steve fucking Sayors.

Lang looks on with somewhat of a confused look, not happy but just all out confused. He gets up out of bed and doesn't notice that all he's sporting is a pair of underwear and long socks...

I think some more appropriate attire will be suitable for this Cam.

Lang gives a sarcastic shrug to Sayors before we pan out...

LATER ON

We're met with a shot of a beautiful summer day, overlooking the St. John river, followed by the University campus, and finally we pan to a restaurant when we see both Cam Lang and Steve Sayors who are seated within a booth inside the restaurant, much paperwork around the table and Cam Lang sporting a pair of shades to cover up the look of confusion from his eyes.

It's all there right in front of you Cam, all you need to do as of this point is sign in the appropriate sections, one final signature on the last page of said contract and the rest will do on it's own. Like I stated earlier on, if you do come to terms with the agreement we'll be shipping you out to San Diego where you'll become a member of the Wednesday Warfare roster. You'll be guaranteed action each and every week, and as far as living expenses go you'll be responsible for this as compared to Madness, Warfare has it's individual arena which you should know by now is referred to as the War room. However, from the amount of money that the higher authorities are willing to offer you... living expenses shouldn't be a problem.

Lang is still looking on at all the individual pieces of paper, and eventually can't help it and takes off his sunglasses to reveal the look of confusion.

You honestly expect me to throw away EVERYTHING I have here, my entire childhood and life up til this point so I can go after what seemed like an impossible DREAM just so I can have my fifteen minutes of fame?

Sayors doesn't say anything, instead just uses a gesture with his hands pointing at the contract and even flips it to the page where his final signature is to be written. Lang stands up and removes himself from the booth, taking a few slow steps as Sayors seems a little in awe by what Lang could possibly be doing. However, Lang is still in the shot and pauses as he slowly turns around and starts walking back to the booth before snatching the said contract out of a unsuspecting Steve Sayors.

Let me get one thing clear here Stevie boy, this may just be my fifteen minutes of fame. BUT, let me guarantee it to you and all those out there it will be the longest fifteen minutes ANYONE has witnessed.

Lang conveniently pulls out a pen and signs the contract! He chucks both on the table and walks away with authority as Sayors has a look of accomplishment as he's just signed Cam Lang.

---------------------------------

We're met with a different shot, perhaps one that is at the present day. The WAR room is completely empty with the exception of a podium that's situated in the already set up ring. Suddenly, we see something emerge from the curtain. He's wearing a suit of all things, and of course is a very attractive build.

It's Cam Lang of course!

Lang runs and slides under the bottom rope into the ring and gets up and sizes up the podium. He takes the few necessary steps and once he gets prepared tapes the microphone a few times and does a few ''sound checks''.

August 6th was the day that I officially became SOMETHING in the XWF. August 6th was the day that you all were able to be around for the signing of one of the greatest things to come out of the scene of professional wrestling. However, most of all this day made HISTORY by having a man who seemingly had the testicles to call those on their bullshit. I've already seen myself as a MAN, and one that will defend his morals and ethics.

When I first arrived here, it was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I had been wrestling for years back home, however what was truly bizarre up there is NOTHING compared to many of you who are here in the XWF. I didn't know what to expect when I first took center stage... I didn't know that our main championship here was the crown, I didn't know who Jon Brown was, hell when I first started here I was just as oblivious as many of you are right now. I almost felt EMPTY and DEPRESSED even... that is until one man came to a somewhat ''rescue''.

For those who cannot remember this man, his name is TROY TURNER...

Now, let me say this right off of the bat. It wasn't me, and it certainly wasn't LJ that had come up with the idea of this REVOLUTION... it was the idea of Troy Turner himself. He had many great ideas, and when he came to me he'd decided to also bring in LJ which I thought we were the future of this industry at that point, we had taken out El Rey, we'd injured Hunter Payne, hell we even were the three individuals that stood tall during the triple threat between Mr. Madison, LJ and Peter Gilmour.

But, after all of that if there's one thing I can ask myself is...

What now?

Lang puts his hands out in a gesture of ''I don't know what to do''.

The Extreme Revolution was started from three men, it eventually went from that to FIVE men... but now it looks like with a recent disposal of trash, the Extreme Revolution is back to three men and the number THREE is where we had seemed to be achieving the most success.

However, with that being said the three men we have in question are VERY, VERY different from what I'd hoped in a group of three. Hell, I mean there is not ONE individual here that has ANY respect and the fact is they have nothing better to do then go after Peter... I for one am above childish bullying and if I'm to speak words to somewhere you can guarantee my first option would be to settle it through VIOLENCE compared to name calling and going on about how you're all overly obsessed with Chicken Parm. Not even to mention JTC, who seems as if he vanishes and reappears within the snap of the figure.

But with that being said... I ask the two of you, what now?

Let me tell you what I'd planned of before coming here. When I had first signed my contract back on that unforgettable day, until I actually got into the WAR room was to fly solo. My first accomplishment was to prove that I'm a force to be reckoned with...

I don't think I've proven that up to this point.

Within days after I made my presence felt, it was Mr. Troy Turner that came to ME and had asked ME to ban together... the revolution was successful however it's nothing like it once was.

Who are we kidding guys, at this point the waste of time is only hurting all of us... or is it?

That's right, I've decided to let the two of you come up with the ultimate decision... more of a ''Laissez-Faire'' kind of leadership on my part. What the two of you want to do as the future progresses is what we'll be ready to do, if you feel as if you're better off as singular competitors I can't do anything but RESPECT your decision. However, if you continue with the way of the EXTREME we'll get back to the old days of how things went, and by that I mean putting those in a place that they deserve.

So... let me ask this again, what now?

[Image: CL.jpg]

Creds to BBD!
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like Cam Lang's post:
Dean Moxley McGovern (10-27-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-27-2013)