Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 12:30 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
The Rise
MattWard Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Mixed reactions

(cheered heavily at home; hated by some; dips between clean/dirty)

10-24-2013, 02:01 PM

Barney Green has been chosen to be my tag team partner in this round of Lethal Lottery against the team of JTC and Steve Davids. Last week i was teamed up with Steve on Team Austin against Team Kain while we rose to the challenge of Team Kain while our team destroyed the man that was Matt Lennox. Now i am teamed up with a man that is more focus on personal revenge then the lethal lottery. Jewel has the camera on me while i was listening to Barney promo for our tag team match then i started to speak while listening to him speak.

Matt Ward Listen to me Barney, i know that your mind frame is not in the right frame that you want it to be, but use that damn anger you have towards that person that stabbed your girl on JTC and Steve Davids, because you could be the hulk for our team if you would listen to me.

Jewel Tyler What about your opponents what you know about them?

Matt Ward I know that Steve is a warrior in the ring, i witnessed that first hand in last week victory, now this week is going to be the one that goes down in defeat because of the weakest link in that team tandem and the person is JTC, JTC is a wild card for you Steve and you already know that so you are a man that could be burned by two ends of one candle that is your faith in this tournament.

I pause the video then i start to speak again

Matt Ward JTC if you knew what was good for you, you would be gone looking for your family that you said was kidnapped but there was no proof that they even kidnapped, were you just making it up so you couldn't face the bookings that you were about to receive.

I look at Jewel then i look at the screen then i start to speak.

Matt Ward Barney you want to focus on Steve Davids that is fine with me because i have no problems with him at all, i respect him but respect get thrown out the window when we step into the war zone that is the ring of terror that will be causing on Sunday.

Jewel shuts the camera off while i start to pack to head for warfare on Sunday.

[Image: MWXWF.png]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 2 users Like MattWard's post:
Barney Green (10-24-2013), Sarah Parsons (10-24-2013)