Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-09-2024, 10:18 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Reason and Logic
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-23-2013, 06:06 AM

Eli and Dr. Swanson both get in the vehicle, and Eli tells him where to go when it comes up but not before. As they drive to the unknown location, the questions begin.

"So, Eli. Since you've married my daughter now I need to know more about you.. like.. do you really mean what you say? Do you really believe there's a god?

"Yes. Let me ask you.. are two people in this car right now?

"Um, yea? Not sure what you're getting at.

"Go on.

"Oookay. How can you say there is a good when science..

"Science is based on cause and effect. Science works on some things, but not all. If science cannot tell you why you love someone.. or some thing.. or explain why killing someone in cold blood or raping another person is wrong.. then it's limited. I like science. People use it as a crutch to conjure up their own beliefs when it can't tell you everything or explain everything.

"Of course it can't explain everything, Eli. It does explain how we got here, though. We work things out from there with other tools like math, archaeology...

"Cause and effect. Science goes on repetitive cause and effect. It tests someone's theory and it must be constant. You're.. beginning.. had no cause. It just happened and leaves it up for interpretation and enters philosophy. Philosophy just raises questions without many answers. Ya see, man.. you're eyes are just as blind.

"What do you have against reason and logic?

"I embrace them both. Logic tells me when two people have sexual relations.. the result in pregnancy will be another person. Logic tells me everything comes after its own kind. Your whole belief doesn't follow much logic, man. Matter explodes.. and everything gets created.. a living species develops and over long periods of time.. it changes to a different species. The strong survive, right? We don't see it happen.. but you say give it another billion years and it will.. heh. That ruins logic.

"I don't understand how you can be so closed minded.

"I think we should chat more.. more now.. stop here. I'm meeting someone.

"I wasn't finished.

A father-in-law trying to control me and make me late. I don't like that.

Eli reaches for Dr. Swanson's throat and starts to choke him.

"You're science can't tell me why I'm doing this. Why are you tryin' to fight it and breathe? There's no afterlife, right? You have no purpose. Everything ya do.. fight for.. love.. it's meaningless. It all goes back to the Earth anyway, right? No consequences for bad actions.. it's just a wind blowing and we happen stop by for a moment. Stop tryin' to live.. there's no reason to. Hehehe.

Eli lets go. Dr. Swanson starts coughing and gives a angered look at Eli... and he returns the look with a smile like they were friends. Eli tips his hat and leaves the vehicle. Eli heads towards some woods on the side of the road in the middle of nowhere.. fog is all around.. and Dr. Swanson spins his car out and leaves. Eli notices someone is standing by two chairs.. as he gets closer.. it's Peter Gilmour cussing out loud asking for Eli.

My tag team partner for Lethal Lottery has arrived. I'm glad he received my letter to meet me. I don't like him, and like everyone.. he doesn't like me. This should be fun.

Eli walks closer to Peter and just starts talking. Peter stops and stands still knowing Eli has arrived.

"Hello, Peter. You know we're partners against one of my own Congregation members, Dr. Casey Jones and another Doctor.. Dr. Zero. Not to worry, man. Dr. Zero said we're a smelly people and those with me have weaker minds.. yet wishes for Dr. Jones to work with him in experiments.

Imbreeding.. koolaid.. I've heard it all. He hasn't said anything new.

I lack reason and logic, he says. Heh.

Dr. Zero chose, I suppose, to have a chicken head.. which means either it's a mask or he's really not that intelligent to be conducting experiments like he wants everyone to believe. With the chicken head comes the brain... and his whole experiments are nothin' more than a young boy messing with his creepy crawler laboratory. I just wonder if his head gets chopped off.. will his body stay alive for a little while. Hehe.

Peter turns around and Eli is sititng in the chair beside him.

"Have a seat.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
(10-23-2013), LJ Havok (10-23-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-23-2013)