Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-03-2024, 10:17 PM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Where, oh Where?
Great Buzzard Eli James IV Offline
Speaker of Truth

XWF FanBase:
(.Awaiting user update)

10-22-2013, 10:08 AM

People have already begun to do what I have known all along. Even some close to me have started betting against me because of my failed attempts in matches with teams. I've even shared that nothing happens outside the Almighty's knowledge and all is done within the purpose of truth. I was never about wins and losses. I was about spreading the message and ushering in the judgment that has been delayed for so long until now. Time is ticking away. The hand on the clock is moving faster than usual, but nobody seems to notice. The words I've shared for months have been forgotten by the short-term memory. Their minds are weak, and getting weaker each passing day.

I know it's only a matter of time before... well.. that's of no concern to anyone right now. What should be everyone's concern is that the judgment has been delayed for way too long and it's going to not end well.

"In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth. Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. "And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light “day,” and the darkness he called “night.” And there was evening, and there was morning—the first day."

I remember reading that and hearing it taught, but there is something else about the beginning. It's like I can hear the voice right beside my ear as if someone were talking to me. I'm feeling more different these days than I have been.. I'm not quite sure why. I'm sure Almighty will reveal it in time. I already see parts coming together and it's a masterpiece.

Eli is standing on top of a mountain with heavy winds blowing.

"Where, oh where, has my old self gone? Oh where, oh where can he be? Hehehe.

It's a thing funny, man. A one.. two.. three.. four.. or whatever the number may be comes across the loss column and people start to wonder. Those close may begin to question everything. People who were set free from materialism.. consumerism.. temporary gold.. once again get bound up by what their eyes see in the present moment and forget the future. Ya get use to your surroundings and make your nest in the mundane. You forget. Your senses have grown numb. The taste of a sweet fruit has become bitter.

I've heard people spit there assumptions and I've felt the rumbling goin' on. It was just a matter of time before it happened. I came and preached.. I won and won and won.. and only few listened and began to follow. People said it was due to this or that.. and just came up with ideas as to how I could keep on doin' it. Then, the moment came when I lost in team matches.. and all of a sudden the excuses disappeared and it was because of me. Your minds are warped. You've tried to grasp my message and it results in you lookin' foolish.

You go outside on a nice day and ya look up.. see the sky.. and say it's blue. Wait for the sun to start to set.. and the sky turn a different color.. a storm comes and the sky changes.. all thanks to a few different elements. Your whole 'the sky is blue' talk turns to ash and becomes nothin' more than meaningless chatter among the foolish.

Eli looks around from the mountain view at the great scenery. The words from the book of Genesis about the account of creation echo in his mind like he's heard the audible voice speak it into existence. He tries to shake his head a little, like one with water in their ear trying to get rid of it, and continues to admire the beauty that often goes unnoticed.

I'm beginning to hear things more often. I feel I'm changing and I'm not sure why. The Almighty always knows best and I have to just trust in him. When we don't understand his work, then we simply must yield and wait. Nobody likes to wait, but I don't mind. I've done it before and I'm use to it. It always works out in the end and I have no reason to think it won't this time. Almighty has yet to fail me and when it looks like he has... it's revealed to me the purpose behind it. It's lessons to be learned.. and if not surrendered.. he'll get your attention. He chastens those whom he loves and we should never hate discipline. It betters us to make a better song and be an instrument to fill out the symphony that is life.

Eli hears footsteps walking towards him from the bottom on the mountain. He turns and heads toward the footsteps. Eli runs into the man walking up... gray hair combed to the side.. black thick glasses.. a short goatee with 5'o clock shadow around the rest of his face.. dressed in nice clothes and a long dark gray raincoat. Eli smiles at the man and he smiles back. The two embrace for a quick hug.

"It's been sometime.

"So it has. How's everything?

"Everything is great. I can't complain, and even if I did, who would listen? Hehe.

"Ya always had wisdom, Doctor.

"Eli. We're passed that. We're friends now.

"Are we? I recall...

"That was the past. This is a different time. We've both done our faults and I think we can both move on.

"How'd you know I was here?

"Emily.

"I thought you stopped speakin' to your daughter after she chose me over you.

"I'm here to make up for lost time and to right some wrongs. You and Emily are married, and I've come to accept that. Listen, the reason why I was looking for you is to chat about a few things.

"I can't wait to hear what ya wanna chat about.

"I want to chat about you, Eli. I've heard many reports regarding you for the past few years and I've grown concerned.

"Concerned about?

"Your mental health.

"How about we take a little ride together and we can chat some on the way.

"Um. On the way to?

"Lessons.

Eli and Dr. Swanson walk to the same vehicle Dr. Swanson drive. No other vehicle or sort of transportation is around which raises question how he got all the way out here.

I already know the questions. People have tried their best to pull apart all my beliefs but fail. My father-in-law always has underlining motives as to why he does things. I guess it's time to reveal them even if he doesn't want to.

[Image: N1KpZEA.jpg]

1x Universal Champion
1x Undefeated Trio Champion (1/3)
1x Undefeated Tag Team Champion
1x Undefeated European Champion
2x Undefeated UFO/FTW (Ark of the Covenant) Champion
1x United States Champion
2013 July Star of the Month
The One Who Ended & The Administrator
Former Owner of the XWF
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 3 users Like Great Buzzard Eli James IV's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-22-2013), LJ Havok (10-22-2013), Peter Fn Gilmour (10-22-2013)