Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-04-2024, 07:50 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation »   » Archives » Lethal Lottery 2 Entire Tourney + PPV RP Archive
Heat-Up - Part 3
Smoke Away
://location_unknown---

XWF FanBase:
Nobody

(can't get crowd reactions; awkward; probably going to be fired soon) 

10-26-2013, 02:52 PM

The scene fades in to see Smoke standing in a reasonably-sized kitchen, not too small or too big. Behind him is a large window, viewing the green garden and clear blue sky beyond. The camera is somewhat wobbly and low-quality, as if it's a hand-held camcorder. After a few seconds, Smoke begins to talk.

So here it is, the next round of the Lethal Lottery tournament is already upon us and is ready to invade our TV screens once more to kick the WWE's pathetic excuse for a wrestling event off the ratings.

Following the controversial ending in the main event of the last round, both my team and Hunter's Team has passed into the second round of the tournament, where the format reverts back to it's original form of two randomly selected teams of two facing each other to try and get into the next round, and while I have been spending my week here, in my home country of England, I have been working as hard as I usually do to ensure my victory as much as possible, but I will say that this time around I feel more comfortable entering this match than I had in the first round. As it is me and John Austin up against the team of NAZI and Kimmy-K.

Now I'm not about to go spouting nonsense about how I think John Austin is a 'great competitor' and how I think he'll play a key part in our victory, because as I said last time, us winning is not dependent on how we buddy up and become friends. This tournament put the two of us together in a random draw. If John wants the victory badly enough, he'll put in one-hundred-and-ten percent like I will, it doesn't matter what I think of him or what he thinks of me. Because we'll get the job done either way. Any praise I want to say about John Austin, any point I want to get across about his skill as an in-ring fighter will not do anything except waste my breath because truth be told, I don't think the power of confidence is going to help John beat anyone up more effectively than he already does. I said the following about Kimmy-K, who was my teammate last week:

Smoke Man Said:"I mean, she's been keeping me confident all week long. To see how ready and cheerful she is really helped me cope leading up to this big match. I have the faith that she'll pull through in the end, and I'm happy I ended up with her, even if she wasn't strictly my first choice."

Well, this week, she's my opponent. Do you think I'm going to say the same about her again? Do you think that I will carry on this thought then turn around and say: 'but I'm gonna beat her anyway'? No, of course I won't. Why? Because it's the Lethal Lottery, not a goddamn election! It's the XWF! And the XWF isn't a democracy!

Smoke stands to attention and punches his fist up into the air above his head.

Hail Our Glorious Leader Shane !

He returns to his previous position, a smirk now spread across his lips after that bad joke. He lets out a slight hint of a laugh and presses on.

...How about I show you the prime example of how the Lethal Lottery makes a guy two-faced by saying what I really think; I'm not afraid of Kimmy-K. Every time I think of this match, I think about NAZI. And then Kimmy. About 10 minutes later. And I dunno, perhaps I should be, maybe our two opponents are conspiring something that may shake the very foundations of the XWF as we know it! Or, and this is the most likely scenario; NAZI will kick ass and carry the match, but ultimately lose because of the deadweight going by the name of Kimmy-K.

Now let's be honest, NAZI. How are you really feeling going into this match? Do you really feel confident? Do you feel ready to kick some ass? Or do you feel dragged down by your teammate, as you should be? Was there any impression that Kimmy left last time out? Was there any at all? If I were in your position NAZI - and trust me, I have been - then I'd work twice as hard to win. The funny thing about team competitions is, in the end, you're only going to win if both you and your teammate are giving it everything. You don't have to be friends to win, as everybody proved last week, but stew on this: Does the mere mention of 'Kimmy-K and NAZI' strike fear into the hearts of every single XWF fan? Yes actually, but only because of the 'NAZI' part. Why? Because there is nothing there. Call it 'lack of chemistry' or whatever you wanna call it, but you can bet your ass that nothing really... clicks, y'know?

How about John Austin and Smoke Man?

As he speaks about his team, he lists off the various attributes the two have individually, thinking to himself every now and again to recap what he had previously researched. After a small amount of back-tracking, he gets to his point about the tournament so far:

The both of us were different team captains in the first round, and we both scored the pin that carried our teams into this next round. The funny thing is: not only was Kimmy on my team, NAZI was also on Austin's!

So to everyone making their predictions, everyone wanting to place their bets on the duos they think will walk out with their heads high; think a little. Kimmy-K and NAZI couldn't make it to this round without the two of us, so what makes you think they can beat us? What about those two in particular makes them your favourite to win? If your answer is 'because NAZI's in that team', then I think it's time for you to re-evaluate your choice.

He puts one finger to the side of his head.

And just think for a minute.

He lowers the hand and turns as if he's lost interest, as the camera fades.

[Image: logosmoke_zpsfca57577.png]

XWF Win-Loss Record
8-9-1

Title History
4x 24/7 FTW UFO E1999 Champion
1x X-Treme Champion

For other stats, go here
Edit Hate Post Like Post