Please Login or Register to get full access to the forums.

Lost Password?
Current time: 05-16-2024, 10:57 AM (time should display as Pacific time zone; please contact Admin if it appears to be wrong)                                                                

X-treme Wrestling Federation » XWF Live! » 24/7 Interactions
Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Secrets (Nova)
ZakMisery Offline
Registered but either hasn't added self to a roster yet or doesn't RP

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

(booed by casual fans; opportunistic; often plays dirty)

10-21-2013, 07:43 PM

I groaned in boredom...Nova went with Madison and Luca for some "important" mission, Lila was completely out, Micah was still in recovery, and I was limited to two hours a day with her twins... Protective Daddy thought I was gonna run away with them or some stupid shit like that. What the hell made him think I was gonna run off with his kids?!

What's a vampire to do when his lover is out for a few hours? I could always rub one out...but every time if tried, Lila always woke up and that damn girl always had a spark in her eyes like she knew what I was going to do! Damn that brat!

My eyes drifted towards the door to Nova's lab and I tried to remember if I had explored it. Normally, Nova was in there whenever I tried...but Nova wasn't home...and I had time to kill...boredom solved! I jumped up and ran to the door, yanking it open and flying downstairs. Nova had to have something in there.

He always talked about his home planet so he had to have something here that reminded him of his home. I stared going through drawers, scanning pages when one heading made me freeze...

"No..."

They were tests...tests on Vampirism...tests on how to keep it in his system...maybe make it permanent... My eyes watered slightly and I shook my head, setting the paper on the desk and shoving away the others. He would need to answer questions about it later.

I made my way to the freezer, knowing that he had enough blood in there to make any hospital jealous. Sniffing slightly, one scent caught my attention and I followed it, still reading the labels until my eyes danced across a name that was too familiar. My name was printed on the white tag on the bag full of almost black blood.

I felt myself shake...he took my blood...blood I don't remember giving him. Quickly, I made my way to the bag of blood that caught my attention, growling when I read my sisters name...When did he get her blood?!

Maybe snooping around the lab was a bad idea but now I just had to see what else he was hiding from me. I growled and kicked his desk, not realizing that something in a drawer hit a hidden button. A yelp of fright escaped my throat as one of the many booksellers suddenly moved. The long, black blade lined with silver was the first thing that caught my eye. It looked...familier...as if...

"No...that can't be..."

Micah's nightmare about my death flooded my memory and now I knew why that sword looked so familier. It was the one Nova ran through my heart after our last kiss...I couldn't stop the tears, they fell down my cheeks as I backed into another shelf, knocking a few things off. A picture that I hadn't noticed caught my eye as it landed with a soft thud, glass shattering around it. Part of me knew I was going to regret it but I picked it up anyway. Honest, I didn't think I could go into this much shock but I found myself closed off from the world as I stared at the picture of Nova...and my parents...

[Image: 218207.jpg]
Edit Hate Post Like Post
[-] The following 1 user Likes ZakMisery's post:
AlexandraCallaway (10-21-2013)
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-21-2013, 08:56 PM

"You...you knew them...and you didn't save them...WHY?! Why didn't you stop it?!"

My voice cracked as I shoved Nova off, slamming the picture in his chest.

"When did you take my blood?! When did you take Micah's blood?!"

I stood over him, my eyes flashing with the black flames of the underworld.

"What is that sword?! Where did you get it?! Did you plan on using it to kill just as you did to me in Micah's visions?!"

Grabbing the file filled with the expirements and test results he had done on himself, I threw it at his chest, watching the papers fly everywhere.

"Why are you expirementing on yourself?! Do you want to stay a bloodthirsty demon?! Fucking answer me, Azrael!"

My aura turned black and started to roll across my flesh as the emotions raced through my heart and head. I was scared, pissed, worried and utterly heartbroken and confused.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-21-2013, 10:42 PM

I shook, "The sword...you forgot the sword..."

Hey, I had my reasons for it to bug me so much but I wasn't sure how much longer I could stand. My knees started to give and I stumbled slightly.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-22-2013, 03:13 PM

Nova turned around and I decked him, my hand now gripping his shirt so he didn't get away from me. His eyes snapped towards me and blood dripped down his chin. I couldn't help it, I slammed my lips against his, licking up the blood and pushing him against the desk.

Nova growled and he pushed back, forcing my back into the far wall. A whimper escaped my throat as Nova dominated...everything.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-22-2013, 05:23 PM

I couldn't stop the groan that left my lips as I pushed against him.

"Then I'll fight til one of us submits."

A smirk painted my lips and I pushed him towards the stairs, catching his head before it cracked on the stair but pinning him with my hips. My lips ghosted over his and I smirked, biting his lip.

That fire burned brighter and I yelped when he flipped us, he wasn't as gently as my skull cracked against the stone step. I felt blood drip down my neck slightly anf I fought the darkness.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-22-2013, 07:38 PM

That wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear but oh well. Pulling away, I licked up the bit of blood that dripped from his wound, kissing him softly when he failed to keep a whimper from escaping.

"My precious Azrael..."

The hand that was still in his pants gripped slightly and I laughed when his hips bucked slightly. I nipped his ear softly, forcing another moan.

"To think I wanted to be under you tonight...I've missed that feeling."

I kissed him one more time before removing my hand and standing, ignoring my hard dick in my painfully tight jeans. One of the rare times I regretted not wearing boxers. Smiling, I made my way back to the living room but didn't even make it to the couch before Nova shot from the lab, throwing me to the couch with his fangs burried deep in my throat.

"Ah! Fuck!"

My hands tangled in his hair as my eyes rolled back and a loud moan filled the room.

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-26-2013, 12:24 PM

I smiled softly and pulled a blanket over us as I curled around him.

"If all I need to do is tease you like that to get you to lose control....I'm gonna do it more often."

I kissed the top of his head, smiling when his breathing leveled out and his eyes started closing. Sighing, I whispered softly into his hair, praying he didn't hear me...

"Marry me then, Love... I don't think I could live without you."

Hate Post Like Post
ZakMisery Offline

XWF FanBase:
Men, some teens

10-27-2013, 12:57 PM

I was in shock. Yes...he said Yes! I lifted his head and kissed him, my hands touching him every place that I could. A groan escaped his lips when I felt his dick twitch against my finger tips.

"Your damn right I was this. I wouldn't have asked of I didn't."

I pushed him farther into the couch, our legs still tangled together as I stroked him.

"Zak..."

"What love?"

It's hard trying to be innocent when your jacking your lover off but it was worth a shot.

Hate Post Like Post